PDA

View Full Version : Only the faction leader or officers should allow to declare war

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 05:53 PM
A lot of factions reported back to back war declaration. And we don't know if it is a system glitch or some disgruntled slacker about to be booted out sabotage it. If Gree changes it that only the leader or officers can declare war, at the least it would give us the peace of mind.

manbeast
02-16-2013, 05:57 PM
lol just because your group is unorganized you want to change the rules for everyone else?

cry me a river penguin boy

mxz
02-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Haven't had an issue with it, but it seems like a common sense change.

Generik79
02-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Good suggestion from our guys: everyone can declare war, but the splash alert saying "your are at war with XXX" would add in something like "[Player Name] has declared war on xxxxx team. The battle is on." Serves dual purpose of naming who hit button and discouraging the alike player name strategy... Food for thought.

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 06:04 PM
lol just because your group is unorganized you want to change the rules for everyone else?

Yeah, you are so organized that you raided your former Regular Elmo Girls faction and started your own Aggressive Cherrypie Eaters gang. ;)

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 06:04 PM
Good suggestion from our guys: everyone can declare war, but the splash alert saying "your are at war with XXX" would add in something like "[Player Name] has declared war on xxxxx team. The battle is on." Serves dual purpose of naming who hit button and discouraging the alike player name strategy... Food for thought.

Excellent idea! :cool:

Maestro
02-16-2013, 06:06 PM
You can always promote everyone to officers for the battle to get around the change.

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 06:06 PM
Haven't had an issue with it, but it seems like a common sense change.

Hmm, kind of makes you wonder who work in Greedyland, doesn't it? ;)

manbeast
02-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Yeah, you are so organized that you raided your former Regular Elmo Girls faction and started your own Aggressive Cherrypie Eaters gang. ;)

I agree. You'd have to be a pretty organized group to pull off something like that in just 24 hours. And we did.

You can always promote everyone to officers for the battle to get around the change.

Anyone who has fought us knows we are all officers, so the change wouldn't impact us. I just like it the way it is. Gives a slight edge to the well organized teams.

If you can't trust someone not to hit the button, why did you add them to your faction!?

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 06:27 PM
I agree. You'd have to be a pretty organized group to pull off something like that in just 24 hours. And we did.

Anyone who has fought us knows we are all officers, so the change wouldn't impact us. I just like it the way it is. Gives a slight edge to the well organized teams.

If you can't trust someone not to hit the button, why did you add them to your faction!?

haha, lol, you dog face beastlyman has no shame. ;)

Well, we have some deadwoods leftover before I joined need to clear out. :o

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 09:23 PM

JD, is this you? You look more like the Michelin tire guy than the ghostbuster. :cool:

Q Raider
02-16-2013, 10:00 PM

Manbeast given the known problems that are around in this game, I believe this would be a good idea.

We have experienced the same issue (yes I know someone could be playing games) but we are having a lot of fun and giggles so this type of behaviour doesn't fit in with things.

That one that just happened with you guys none of us knew until a while after it started, we were waiting till energy regenerated so it was a pretty pointless thing to do.

I don't know if it is possible but what if (for example) that if you have the globe area open and a message comes through onto your phone or iPad it is enough for the game to decide that the Declare War button has been pushed?

As mxz's says its a common sense change.

Durt McGurt
02-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Leave it as is, no issues at camp McGurt.
At most have it say who hit the magic button.

Wufnu
02-16-2013, 10:50 PM
We got issues on and off and I really want those declare war logs after this is over. I would like to see 2 or 3 additions.

1. Officers Only Can Declare
2. Notification that war has been declared
3. Ability to look at health bar anytime
4. HAVE THE FACTION HEALTH BONUS WORKING!!!!!!

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Wufnu, while at it, give us the health percentage so we don't have to guess, like 10%, 25%, 99%..etc

SevenO9
02-16-2013, 10:56 PM
We have 44 officers. Since the start of the event every single war started exactly the minute we planned and agreed upon. No need to change anything. Focus on more important stuff.

Wufnu
02-16-2013, 10:59 PM
We have 44 officers. Since the start of the event every single war started exactly the minute we planned and agreed upon. No need to change anything. Focus on more important stuff.

Not every faction is perfectly organized like your group 7. We are kind of a loose unit and to be honest I don't want to put the time or effort into making it any more than it is now. We pay a LOT to BETA test this game and having a few items of code inserted to make like easier isn't too much to ask for.

Edit: I'm not the faction leader either so can't do anything more than suggest ways to improve things for our group.

SevenO9
02-16-2013, 11:02 PM
I concur its a common sense change. Me just thinks there a glitches / missing features that require higher priority than this.

Durt McGurt
02-16-2013, 11:05 PM
2-4, AGree

We got issues on and off and I really want those declare war logs after this is over. I would like to see 2 or 3 additions.

Wufnu
02-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Concur 7, just add these things to the long list. What really irks me is the price we're paying for beta testing. Most companies pay YOU to test. At least in the form of goodies for the game anyway. One company I tested for sent everyone a limited edition boxed set of the game. Another one had a drawing for the testers and the prize was a new gaming desktop pc. But NEVER have I had to pay to test. Yes it's fun and I'll still play but gold should have been steeply discounted until the kinks were worked out.

I am a cow
02-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Suggest a time to attack and why the hell would you betray your faction sure its all fun and games but what happens when someone loses a wad of cash?

wwwait
02-17-2013, 05:59 AM

Stating who hit the button would also be a nice feature/alternative.

SGT Rud
02-17-2013, 06:42 AM
I also agree. I also want to see the percentage of health left on our fortification during the battle.

pick_sax
02-17-2013, 06:49 AM
Like name changes!

Redwolf
02-17-2013, 06:51 AM
I think showing who declared would be the best option. This leaves the system the way it is and allows leaders to punish the people declaring without permission. Sometimes officers aren't on and the members need the ability to declare.

mxz
02-17-2013, 06:51 AM
I concur its a common sense change. Me just thinks there a glitches / missing features that require higher priority than this.The difference is they could make the change to officer/leader only with one line of code. Probably take them 25 minutes to write, compile and test. Glitch fixing isn't that simple because there are a lot of other factors tied to the (complex) algorithms that are vulnerable.

pick_sax
02-17-2013, 06:56 AM
Is settle for the who, but

The leader is the leader, if he decides not to declare war, that is the leaders job. Same as the ability to allocate faction resources. He may take suggestions, but in the end it is his decision.

With the officer thing, it gives the ability to delegate, or not.

Maybe anyone in the faction should be able to spend faction resources. Bucks/blocks. Let's do that.

I think showing who declared would be the best option. This leaves the system the way it is and allows leaders to punish the people declaring without permission. Sometimes officers aren't on and the members need the ability to declare.

pick_sax
02-17-2013, 06:58 AM
They way the GREE folks code... And 500 people waiting 4'weeks for ticket resolution when a bug that slipped through testing rears its head! Oh ye of too much misplaced faith!

***edit: and after 4'weeks, you'd get an email asking if it is still happening, reply, and that would take another week!

The difference is they could make the change to officer/leader only with one line of code. Probably take them 25 minutes to write, compile and test. Glitch fixing isn't that simple because there are a lot of other factors tied to the (complex) algorithms that are vulnerable.

mxz
02-17-2013, 07:00 AM
They way the GREE folks code... And 500 people waiting 4'weeks for ticket resolution when a bug that slipped through testing rears its head! Oh ye of too much misplaced faith!I don't think you understand software design processes nor customer support, you just look whiney when you say things like this.

pick_sax
02-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Blah blah blah. Remove your head from your back door.

I don't think you understand software design processes nor customer support, you just look whiney when you say things like this.

Wufnu
02-17-2013, 09:22 AM
I've had every single ticket answered if not exactly resolved. They were all dealing with WC glitches however, never a personal issue. Things like the faction health regeneration I don't even bother with anymore as I know there are probably 10,000 of them in already.

What I would suggest to Gree is start a page with "KNOWN ISSUES" that we could look at so we all don't submit a ticket for the same thing.

But SOMETHING needs to be done about how the battle starts that's for sure.

SevenO9
02-17-2013, 10:04 AM
The difference is they could make the change to officer/leader only with one line of code. Probably take them 25 minutes to write, compile and test. Glitch fixing isn't that simple because there are a lot of other factors tied to the (complex) algorithms that are vulnerable.

All due respect mxz. After 15 years in the software industry I know for certain there is no change done in 25 minutes. Not if you follow any design process at all or want to have any type of QA.

General_Anesthesia
02-17-2013, 10:07 AM

There are a few issues that are bothering me also. Health is the main one: why can't we view our health status BEFORE war is declared? Also, there is no way to see your faction's Fortification status or Defense Leader status in battle. Having this information available would make a HUGE difference in tactics.

Wufnu
02-17-2013, 10:21 AM
There are a few issues that are bothering me also. Health is the main one: why can't we view our health status BEFORE war is declared? Also, there is no way to see your faction's Fortification status or Defense Leader status in battle. Having this information available would make a HUGE difference in tactics.

Agreed General. What I'm thinking is start a "Must Have Before We Fight Again" thread and stick to it. I for one made a personal vow today I'm not playing another WD event until some of these issues are sorted. I'm sure the top Squads have things also like changing the way points are scored.

What I really dislike is trying to figure things out on the fly. So add to the Must Have list a demand that Gree puts out an "Update Notice" with everything explained so we can properly prepare tactics.

Wufnu
02-17-2013, 10:23 AM
All due respect mxz. After 15 years in the software industry I know for certain there is no change done in 25 minutes. Not if you follow any design process at all or want to have any type of QA.

LOL 7... We ARE their QA process. Moreover we pay THEM for the courtesy of finding all their bugs. Man what a deal! Whoever came up with this system deserves a huge pay raise and promotion!

mxz
02-17-2013, 10:29 AM
All due respect mxz. After 15 years in the software industry I know for certain there is no change done in 25 minutes. Not if you follow any design process at all or want to have any type of QA.Key word: could.

What kind of SW business are you in that glitches that haven't been able to have been fixed in over a year would seem easier than adding in a very small feature that a strong majority of players have asked for? This is Objective C, or at least a class based architecture - not FORTRAN.

Edit: I guess the point is, I don't foresee a reason why they couldn't slip this into the next drop without breaking their schedule.

BigBassTurd
02-17-2013, 10:33 AM
I would like to know who pushes the damn button because someone was definitely pushing mine yesterday with back to back wars! I threatened to boot all new members and it stopped though :)

Auspex
02-17-2013, 12:52 PM
We went through Brazil, (are we still there... Splash Screen seems to think so), fighting back to back to back for 24 hours a day. We didn't blame anyone as ultimately we ended up with more WD points from winning defensive battles while we slept. We were hindered though with a leader who's tablet was crashed through the entire event and we did run out of fortifications.

I'd like to see officers be able to build fortifications. The button pushing issue pissed me off at first but at least I knew I could log on whenever and get more WD without having to worry about event times that conflicted with my sleep.

Since it isn't happening this round we have a lower score and probably our placement will be slghtly lower as well.

Since the splash screen isn't even right I'm certain there are much bigger bugs to fix but don't worry too much about button pushers or a glitch that is doing it for you, in the end it was more fun getting in a few hits on the way to the head @ 2:00 am.

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Stating who declares would be a nice feature. Excellent idea, whoever came up with that one first gets a 100 buck iTunes card from me. PM me your address. :D

Cmputrgbln
02-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Seems like the cause is more 'Fat Finger' mistake than anything else. I tend to sort my faction list by Record to see ranking of W/L and guess what, that RECORD column header is right underneath the Declare button! I actually mistakenly hit that twice so far. Good thing is now (in iOS at least) there is a 2nd window asking if I'm sure and I had to confirm to actually declare. However, I can imagine someone with a laggy response hitting the RECORD header more than once and mistakenly declared!

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Seems like the cause is more 'Fat Finger' mistake than anything else. I tend to sort my faction list by Record to see ranking of W/L and guess what, that RECORD column header is right underneath the Declare button! I actually mistakenly hit that twice so far. Good thing is now (in iOS at least) there is a 2nd window asking if I'm sure and I had to confirm to actually declare. However, I can imagine someone with a laggy response hitting the RECORD header more than once and mistakenly declared!

Once or twice is no big deal, would it be a fat finger if it happens 3 or more times? We are not screaming if it happens just once here. :confused:

Kjctnorris
02-17-2013, 05:59 PM
I just want it to say who did it and the option to boot players to be left open during WD. We haven't had much of a problem with it, but it happens occasionally.

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 10:11 PM
53 to 15, CJ, could you guys implement something this simple and before the next WD event? :eek:

Dudebot121256
02-17-2013, 10:15 PM
53 to 15, CJ, could you guys implement something this simple and before the next WD event? :eek:In my opinion, they should completely stop World Domination events for now. I think they should take 50-100 volunteer factions and spend the next few weeks or the next few months working out all the kinks and perfecting the algorithms. All factions that helped would get a large reward. In the mean time, they would push out other events in place of the World Domination events to keep the users busy.

Wufnu
02-17-2013, 10:26 PM
In my opinion, they should completely stop World Domination events for now. I think they should take 50-100 volunteer factions and spend the next few weeks or the next few months working out all the kinks and perfecting the algorithms. All factions that helped would get a large reward. In the mean time, they would push out other events in place of the World Domination events to keep the users busy.

Why would they do that when they have all of us spending thousands of dollars to do it the way we're doing it now?

Dudebot121256
02-17-2013, 10:29 PM
Why would they do that when they have all of us spending thousands of dollars to do it the way we're doing it now?A man can dream, can't he? :) Personally, I'd be surprised if they actually did what I suggested.

Wufnu
02-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Stating who declares would be a nice feature. Excellent idea, whoever came up with that one first gets a 100 buck iTunes card from me. PM me your address. :D

I'd love to take credit but I think Generek79 said it first.

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 10:49 PM
If I have my wish, I would scrap the WD event. It is huge drain on my time and other people's wallets.;)

Dudebot121256
02-17-2013, 10:50 PM
If I have my wish, I would scrap the WD event. It is huge drain on my time and other people's wallets.;)That's exactly why GREE loves it :)

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 01:13 AM
That's exactly why GREE loves it :)

How do we fight back, little bot? :p

A3OT
02-18-2013, 02:16 AM
I think, that Gree should add more power to the officers...

junkkicker
02-18-2013, 04:52 AM
Leave it as is, no issues at camp McGurt.
At most have it say who hit the magic button.

Yeah it would hard for you guys to figure out which Burt declared anyway.

dads
02-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Be honest with you guys we had it last time & we caught the guy out.
Dropped him & now it's not happing this time.
Pretty obvious from my view its not a glitch.

Flyinscot
02-18-2013, 06:08 AM
Sent a ticket on this issue as we were constantly at war from 8hrs after start of event, only now has it eased off, 30 min break between battles. Anyway the reply I recieved from Gree looked pretty standard,

'You can only declare war during a WD event, Factions must declare war to participate. Any member can do this.' A bit more to it but pretty standard reply.

I have asked for clarification that it is faction members that have been declaring war and no fault on Gree's part.

dads
02-18-2013, 06:10 AM
Above post imo it's a faction member I said last time to one guy & he said no only to later find out it was.

Mongo
02-18-2013, 06:21 AM
I'm with dads, but think it is in no-brainer land they should fix it, a very easy fix. Yeah, it is a nice thought that you should trust everyone in your faction. But half the marriages in this country fail, lets be real. I have not read stats on the marriage success rate for faction leaders, that is probably a different thread....

Mad
02-18-2013, 06:34 AM
We like it just the way it is. Just because a couple factions are having problems, why should all factions be forced to change?

Arizona
02-18-2013, 06:44 AM
A lot of factions reported back to back war declaration. And we don't know if it is a system glitch or some disgruntled slacker about to be booted out sabotage it. If Gree changes it that only the leader or officers can declare war, at the least it would give us the peace of mind.

What? Get organazized and you won't have a problem with trigger happy jerks.

Wufnu
02-18-2013, 06:54 AM
What? Get organazized and you won't have a problem with trigger happy jerks.

I don't think it's all trigger happy jerks Arizona. I just realized last night that you could sort your faction standings by clicking on the headers in the WD Main screen. It's about a 1/16" from the win/loss header button to the Declare War button. It's just poor design work and something needs to be done to correct it. I think a second "are you sure" button is what's needed.

As I told 7 earlier, we're not all super organized factions that have unlimited time to spend vetting players, running our own private forum, keeping detailed stats, etc etc. For the price we pay to play this game we shouldn't have to jump through these kind of hoops to insure we don't have someone clicking the button by mistake or someone trying to sabotage us.

SGT Rud
02-18-2013, 07:12 AM
We like it just the way it is. Just because a couple factions are having problems, why should all factions be forced to change?

You can make all your players officers then and not have a problem. But for the rest of us, its tool. As for getting organized, that is an organizational tool. Whats the point of officer/leader/member anyway if the leaders cant lead their troops into battle and officers have no command and control. Having that capability makes the faction work as a team.

Opinvu
02-18-2013, 07:24 AM
I think its Gree operatives! They infiltrate your Faction under the name Alex. Have you seen how many Alex's there is out there? Even in Crime city each level has 4 players named Alex.... :confused:

lacrouch74
02-18-2013, 07:25 AM

I absolutely agree!

Dutchie
02-18-2013, 07:26 AM
You can make all your players officers then and not have a problem. But for the rest of us, its tool. As for getting organized, that is an organizational tool. Whats the point of officer/leader/member anyway if the leaders cant lead their troops into battle and officers have no command and control. Having that capability makes the faction work as a team.

All our members in our faction are already officers... lol

Never had an unwanted declaration of war as there are only 3 people designated to hit that button even with everyone as officers.

Our 'real' officers have the command and control that all team members respect. But officers also discuss everything with the team because in the end it is a team effort and every individual counts!

Durt McGurt
02-18-2013, 07:29 AM

Never had an unwanted declaration of war as there are only 3 people designated to hit that button even with everyone as officers.

Our 'real' officers have the command and control that all team members respect. But officers also discuss everything with the team because in the end it is a team effort and every individual counts!

^ what he said.

Wufnu
02-18-2013, 07:39 AM
I think you guys are just puffing up your chests about how super organized your factions are. Come on Gents, just admit that having that button so close to the sort button is poor design and no doubt has caused several inadvertant declare wars. It doesn't MATTER whether someone is "authorized" or not, ANYONE can delcare war and all it takes is one fat finger for it to happen.

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 08:39 AM
Wufnu, you are the man of the day. Where can I send you the iTunes card? :D

rar
02-18-2013, 09:43 AM

This or only officers can declare war. We are having back to back wars right now. No one in our faction knows how it is happening. This way we would know if it is a glitch in the game or someone that needs to be kicked out.

SGT Rud
02-18-2013, 10:43 AM

That works. We also have the same. But there are a few players in multiple factions out there where some of the players don't communicate as well as the faction leaders or officers would like. And its in that bracket that the declaration of war should be reserved for officers and leaders. You cant kick the non-communicating guys out during the event. If your team is set up the way you want it, and all your mates are officers, then the change would not hinder you in any way. It would just be an ideal change for those factions who could use it.

Wufnu
02-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Wufnu, you are the man of the day. Where can I send you the iTunes card? :D

LOL... OK Fly and thanks!

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 06:53 PM
The bigger issue is when your faction is challenged 20 minutes after finishing another battle (or so it seems). Everyone on your team is beat down and has no chance to do any damage, unless you buy health. Oh wait... I just found my answer. Pretty sneaky Gree!!!

hellonfoot, share your finding, what is Gree's dirt? ;)

Alo
02-22-2013, 03:52 AM
just gave 100th vote, so its 79/21. Yes, we need to have maybe new rank called diplomat, or give that permission to officers, and what is 100% needed is to see WHO declared the war. Simple as that.

Wai
02-22-2013, 05:29 AM
8 pages on who should push a button!

Nobody is sabotaging your faction by pushing the button. Stop opening the globe and looking at all the pretty numbers, scrolling up and down, changing the order of things etc. and it will never happen to you again. Are the buttons too close, are the screens too small or fingers too fat or all of those?

So before all this is changed for you, just deal with it. Become the solution not the problem.

If it were restricted to officers and the leader, how would that make the discovery of the saboteur that much easier?

If the name of the ‘Button Pusher’ was displayed, how interesting that would be for the factions that allegedly has everyone of the same name. A bunch of ‘fat finger’ pointing I guess. And for the other factions, it still won't resolve it.

Just think about it for a second. How many complaints and tickets are discussed here about people inadvertently pushing a button and buying something they didn’t want. There must be 100’s of them that I have seen in thread after punishing thread on the same ‘fat finger’ issue. Those buttons are big and not close to any other button, yet it still happens.

It’s no one’s fault, it’s just what happens sometimes. It is likely a person who is very keen to see results and see how the faction is progressing not some imaginary rougue. He or she is probably one of your more active and better members not the other way around.

There are no conspiracies here and no rouges have really been caught out, just people singled out by ‘way off the mark’ wannabe Sherlock’s.

Brummied
02-22-2013, 05:44 AM
That's easy 0% for most against us :)

I also agree. I also want to see the percentage of health left on our fortification during the battle.

Alo
02-22-2013, 05:49 AM
8 pages on who should push a button!

Nobody is sabotaging your faction by pushing the button. Stop opening the globe and looking at all the pretty numbers, scrolling up and down, changing the order of things etc. and it will never happen to you again. Are the buttons too close, are the screens too small or fingers too fat or all of those?

So before all this is changed for you, just deal with it. Become the solution not the problem.

If it were restricted to officers and the leader, how would that make the discovery of the saboteur that much easier?

If the name of the ‘Button Pusher’ was displayed, how interesting that would be for the factions that allegedly has everyone of the same name. A bunch of ‘fat finger’ pointing I guess. And for the other factions, it still won't resolve it.

Well fat fingers on tiny screen can be sucky. I play on ipad, no fatty fingers there. But still name MUST be visible who declared. Those couple of factions who think they are smart and all persons taking one name....thats their problem. Our faction...all members are different individuals = different names. We dont have identity crisis so that we would have to take same name ;) But we are recruiting some new members and during next war we need to see, who is who and what.

Wai
02-22-2013, 06:20 AM
I understand what you are saying. And while it may tell you who 'tripped' the button, the issue will still remain when someone inadvertantly pushes it after entering the glode and looking around. They won't be intentionally pushing it.

The advice that tells you who pushed it wont be able to say if it were accidental or deliberate.

If your on iOS then you should have a 'confirm' button. That really should resolve it, but andoid don't have that yet. I don't know if you have andoids in your group but if so, it might be best to tell them (or everyone) just not to enter the globe until everything is resolved, thereby reducing the incidence of it 'going off' accidentally.

Chances are it won't be 'fool-proofed' by tomorrow, so best to find a local solution. I guess that's my point.

SGT Rud
02-22-2013, 06:36 AM
I also believe that the option for only officers to declare should not be fought on the grounds of finger pointing, or the fight that someone has fat fingers or tiny screens. And I agree Wai that it wont tell you accidental or deliberate. All this said. If more people want this option, then lets all fight for it. There is no hinderance if it is passed. Make all your members officers if you wish, then the new feature doesn't even change your game play. I have read plenty here for cry babies and whiners about we are all officers or you should have more control of your guys. Wha Wha Wha. You know what. If people want it and it won't effect your game play, why have an opinion at all. You say there is more important things to worry about than this silly thing. 8 pages of debate on the topic tells other wise. If this feature passes, I will make all my guys officers, but I am still going to side with the guys who want this feature. It wont hurt me either way, nor will I benefit from it.

Shop smart, Shop S-mart!

James_mac
02-22-2013, 06:58 AM
If you are in a well organized faction such as mine, and have good communication with the rest of your faction, you shouldn't have a problem, we only declair when everybody is ready and wants to, we have never had a problem with anybody pushing the button early.... Moral of the story, kick your faction into shape and improve the communication between members!

SGT Rud
02-22-2013, 07:24 AM
A good example of why you should have everyone able to declare war is if you have member from the east coast and members from the west coast. There are large gaps in time zone differance. Some people are sleeping while others are playing You would enevitably be making the same amount of WD points, just in lower amounts per battle, you would just be fighting more battles. You could split the faction into two teams, East and West, or however. Good communication is the key to every operation. There is no right way or wrong way of doing it. What works for you works, and what works for them will continue to work. The point I am making is if you have no cause to argue, other than "Hey you need to be more like me" you should not have an opinion in the matter. My faction is fairly new and still building up strength. Its a long way to the top. And we have great communication. If the officers can only declare war is applied and becomes into play, All my faction members will still have the ability to declare war. This new rule isn't going to be a hinderance on my players.

Always fight for progress and reform. Never tolerate injustice or corruption. Always fight the demagogues of all parties, and never belong to any party. Always oppose privileged classes and public plunderers. Never lack sympathy for the poor. Always remain devoted to the public welfare. Always be drastically independent. Never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty.

Wufnu
02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
The point I am making is if you have no cause to argue, other than "Hey you need to be more like me" you should not have an opinion in the matter.

I was trying to think of a good response to all the folks bragging about how super organized their factions are but this was perfect.

Yes there are times I wish OTS was super organized, but it is what it is and I'm not the faction leader and don't want to quit. I also know what it takes to run a group of 30+ players in an online event and have it run like clock work, been there done that and it's more of my time than I want to spend.

I didn't know you had to push the delare war button twice on IOS because through 2 wars I have yet to push it.