PDA

View Full Version : Still missing units from brazil

Redwolf
02-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I entered a help ticket for a player in my faction a while back. I only received the standard we have received you help ticket e-mail. If you look at my faction and see the player was added early in the facts and see he should have the units. When can I expect to hear anything back about a solution to this issue. Those units would help this player in the BFG.

Thanks
Redwolf
Leader of Wolfpack faction 894540557
Thomas is the players name.

asdfasdfasdf
02-16-2013, 03:18 PM
My faction has this same issue, they will get around to it when they feel like it, don't expect them to respond anytime soon though. I thought it would have been solved in a week but it's been three weeks for me.

asdfasdfasdf
02-16-2013, 03:19 PM
And don't feel like complaining will get you anywhere, though I would encourage you to do so. Wisdom says the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but this company doesn't work like that.

Ajk
02-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Maybe if you muli-task the ticket with a name change also it will speed it along.
Just a thought.

bbprofitz
02-16-2013, 03:27 PM
who else starts the 2nd biggest event in the game's history when their offices will be closed for 3 days? oh and to the OP, good luck with your Brazil support tickets! I'm waiting too :mad:

Maestro
02-16-2013, 04:05 PM
I have had a ticket in about the same thing since 1/25/13.

pick_sax
02-16-2013, 09:59 PM
Put mine in 1/24/2013-2200pm appx.

Still,no response. Waited a week, asked. waited another week, asked again ( that was two weeks).

I have given up on ever getting the units and have started with taunts and disrespect. Kindness and patience didn't work. If they visit my base, I have left them kind support person(s) a nice heartfelt message.

pick_sax
02-16-2013, 10:02 PM
I am thinking things get greased. SFO style.

As noted, I don't figure I will get the prizes I earned.

And don't feel like complaining will get you anywhere, though I would encourage you to do so. Wisdom says the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but this company doesn't work like that.

Redwolf
02-17-2013, 07:09 AM
The rest of my faction has gotten the units. Only 1 player didn't. I have played many online games and this has the worst customer support by far I have ever seen. I get better customer service from the DMV, and I thought no one could do worse than the DMV.