PDA

View Full Version : Is it easier for LLP factions now?

HGF69
02-16-2013, 12:01 PM
I ask because my LLP is in a faction that isn't far behind the Bravehearts and to be honest, we would annihilate them if we met them BUT they benefit for the following reasons.

They get paired with lower factions, so a good LLP faction can trounce others, so they won't meet the top 100 factions but can finish in the top 100.

Under the current scoring system lower level players are getting way more points than over 150 levels.

In short they are racking up pretty decent scores.

So this'd kinda conflicts with another thread that says new players are screwed, I actually think they have it good.

BringIt
02-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Nah LLP factions in top 100 get matched with the big boys. Went up against factions ranked 20-30 in last battle

Hertz
02-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Lower level factions are at a huge advantage for this reason:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46123-CJ-can-you-find-out-if-intended-or-not&p=601632#post601632

HGF69
02-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Hertz you'd make a great Braveheart

SevenO9
02-16-2013, 01:44 PM
removed to be compliant with forum guidlines

What?
02-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Lets put it this way, if a group of 80 something levels spent as much gold as PUN or Ferr they would win with millions more battle points. Even though let's say they have the same amount of hits they just score more. I've been looking at averages in my order and some lower players lvl 80 and 50-60k attack average 318 points. Me lvl 198 with 220k average 178. Even when I find a player with equal stats I have never seen 300 points an attack yet some people are averaging over 300. I can't say if it is by level or stats, but if it is by stats, I wouldn't be surprised if you see players dropping to 1 allies just to bank more battle points.

Mongo
02-16-2013, 02:03 PM
You mean you guys don't get 300 point hits all the time? You mean there might be a reason not to stack your faction with the baddest asses you can find? You mean there might be a reason not to buy every bonus on the board?

Just beat the crap out of people in your own little happy, hacker free world?

Gee, I never thought of that....

Lawyer
02-17-2013, 12:39 AM
Hey ... As a LLP player you all laughed and kicked rocks at us when we tried to join your elite factions.... So we formed our own

Sucks that the little guys can fight and win now....

Btw ... We do face off against higher factions... We even met up with your faction bravehart ...

After this war ends, we will be hunting for even more LLP people as we are far from maxed out.

Noble James
02-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Lol my faction is not far out from being in Top 10... We've ran across some high level factions and won...so that statement about LLPs is not true......

Hey ... As a LLP player you all laughed and kicked rocks at us when we tried to join your elite factions.... So we formed our own

Btw ... We do face off against higher factions... We even met up with your faction bravehart ...

After this war ends, we will be hunting for even more LLP people as we are far from maxed out.

SoccerStud
02-17-2013, 06:28 AM

Yeah, Rangers LLP beat us, of course we were averaging 50 WD points per game on them because they were llp and we weren't. Oh well...

SuperSonic Chimp
02-17-2013, 07:11 AM
To be honest, I have read HUNDREDS of faction recruiting pitches of the top factions looking for HLPs when factions were first created. My faction is made of several players who the big factions wouldn't take. Every player has a role in this game. Those roles come together for a TEAM EFFORT. This is no more a fault of the game rather than a recruiting strategy based solely on strength on faction leader parts.

I begged and begged for weeks to get 1 or 2 players with stats over 70k and never found one as they are going to top 100 factions, but I knew since we didn't get any, we wouldn't change our matching bracket. So yes, most of us in our faction average around 250 points per attack. We probably could've made top 100 with 100% participation. And it was probably easier to get where we are now, than some of you HLP factions. but to call it unfair when you chose your players is kind of irrational.

Peppers
02-17-2013, 07:43 AM
When recruiting, people would question me as to why I wouldn't take them, just because they were a high level. I tried to explain that keeping us all at the same level was a strategy for us. We went for active LLPs players, rather than high level players. Our level of participation from our team is bonkers... We only have a few people spending gold... and their totals pale in comparison to other teams.

If you're paired up against us, and have a HLP with crappy stats, we'll be all over them like a giant pack of rabid Chihuahuas.