PDA

View Full Version : Matchup system still broken

Acid Reflux
02-16-2013, 10:30 AM
My faction should finish around the top 70-80 this event, however somehow we have matched up against PUN. There isn't even 1 person in our faction over 500K stats, lol. Don't see how in any way we would be matched with them.

Ah well.. PUN, your wall is ours!!

Vballmadam
02-16-2013, 11:04 AM
My faction should finish around the top 70-80 this event, however somehow we have matched up against PUN. There isn't even 1 person in our faction over 500K stats, lol. Don't see how in any way we would be matched with them.

Ah well.. PUN, your wall is ours!!

You must have a hacker on your team. Every faction we have battled beside Ferr has had a minimum of one hacker or skill point cheat!

Acid Reflux
02-16-2013, 11:13 AM
I dont believe we have a Hacker (to my knowledge), but we do have some gold spenders and a high ATK/DEF of 400K by one member. Thats terrible hacking if we do, lol

Chuck Nuts
02-16-2013, 02:05 PM
@ Acid Reflux.... yes, you have a hacker. Screen shots have been taken and he has been reported to Gree. Doubtful that they will do anything about him, but it is blatant hacking, no doubt.

Chuck Nuts
02-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Any faction that is not in the top 10 who gets paired against PUN, Emperors or Superfaction..... guaranteed that you have a hacker in your group. Give some scrutiny to your team members and kick the hacker out before the next event or you will keep getting pounded.

All of the top factions are reporting blatant hackers to Gree with screenshots. Unfortunately Gree usually just asks for the player's ID and we have no way to provide it without trying to become friends with the scum.... even that is basically impossible now that WD results aren't showing up on our newsfeeds anymore. The best people to report hackers are their allies because you can provide the hacker's ID to Gree when you submit the ticket.

bbprofitz
02-16-2013, 03:10 PM
yeah but i mean, who else is PUN supposed to battle against? Just the top 5 factions over & over?

Acid Reflux
02-16-2013, 04:43 PM
So is anyone not in the top 3 factions with decent stats a hacker? I'm not trying to instigate anything here, but I do wish to understand better. I cant agree with the logic that anyone who isnt one of the Top Dogs, but has a good Army or whatever must be a hacker.

manbeast
02-16-2013, 05:21 PM
why in the world is someone with 400k stats in a top 80 team?! blows my mind.

Archer59
02-16-2013, 06:28 PM
We are currently matched with Late Nite Killas....must be late somewhere, cause we're getting killed! They finished 37 in Brazil, we finished 185. No hackers and only a couple light gold players....nice matchup!

Pakmom1
02-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Is there a winners list from B4B running around that is searchable or sortable? Seems like we're being mis-matched a lot, but pain to read through list trying to find opponents.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck Nuts
02-16-2013, 07:23 PM
@Acid Reflux: The hackers are changing their skill points. They have normal looking stats and military units, but whenever they attack someone or defend against an attack then their skill points give them massive modifications to their stats.

We start every battle by hitting every member of the rival faction so that we can chose our targets. Every single time that we have been paired against a faction that wasn't in the top 10 or 15, then we always encounter at least one player with modified defensive stats in the 8 million range. There is no possible way to mistake it. We are not making random accusations. The evidence is clear as day now that the new software is showing the modified defensive stat of a rival when you attack them.

In the Battle for Brazil, we were able to get a direct line to the rival team members newsfeeds and we could post on their in-game wall the name of the hacker in their group. They have now blocked WD battle events from showing up on everyone's newsfeeds, so now we have no way to communicate with the rival faction members to share the information about the hacker on their team, so now we just take a screen shot and submit a ticket to Gree, but since we don't know the hacker's ID number then we just get a generic response from Gree and the hacker keeps on doing whatever it is that hackers do.

Send a private message to any member of the major faction that you got paired against and they can tell you the identity of your hacker. We just can't post it publicly on the forum because Gree will delete the post and possibly ban the author. ....see the discussion topic by Ferr about the H.I.S. proposal.

I am truly sympathetic to the honest players who accidentally let a hacker into their group. That is a betrayal of the worst kind, but the top faction must be scoring points constantly in order to remain on top. We can't defeat the guy with 8 million defense points, so we've gotta get the points from everyone else in the faction.

Kind regards.

nothing2seehere
02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
Is there a winners list from B4B running around that is searchable or sortable? Seems like we're being mis-matched a lot, but pain to read through list trying to find opponents.

Thanks in advance,

Uh...http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44897-World-Domination-Complete-Winners-List

You're welcome. :)

Kjctnorris
02-16-2013, 07:28 PM
If anyone finds a hacker in my faction, PM me and I'll take care of it personally.

With that said, we are currently matched up with Ferr. We're in between 12-20th place right now though.

Pakmom1
02-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Uh...http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44897-World-Domination-Complete-Winners-List

You're welcome. :)

That would be great if the search worked better. Trying to find easier way, will have to wait till I can get on my pc and copy into a file that I can name sort or search.

Tks anyway.

JMC
02-16-2013, 09:00 PM
So is anyone not in the top 3 factions with decent stats a hacker? I'm not trying to instigate anything here, but I do wish to understand better. I cant agree with the logic that anyone who isnt one of the Top Dogs, but has a good Army or whatever must be a hacker.

The hackers are obvious, they have stats in the millions, usually 8 million.

Someone with 400K stats isn't what they are referring to. 400K is nice but it is not significant enough to effect your placing when you have 40+ other members. His 400K would only spread out about 10K to each of them and so you'd still be paired with the correct factions.

Someone with 8million would be as if your whole faction had 200K more stats. That is what gets you paired with the top factions.

hoho
02-17-2013, 04:20 AM
i thought i also post here as this is about the battle matching.

our team is new and first time in wd event, a friendly play not aiming for high ranks.

early matching battle was alright, but recently it turns out that we are in whale territory, that none of us can beat opponents def leader, they are way out of our range. (strategy aside)

most of us about 1-4k A/D and the recent matches gave us opponents beyond 50k A/D stat...

I know some win and some loose, but recent consecutive matches turn out to be a suicide battle mission.

Dutchie
02-17-2013, 04:37 AM
Matchup system is fine. We have fought against top 25 factions and top 100 factions, even lower. We are roughly top 50 but we have never been matched with a faction in the top 10 as the hacker factions take those honours :)

SevenO9
02-17-2013, 05:00 AM
Ah Dutchie, this is only because your super low stats counter our hackers ...

Rayda
02-17-2013, 05:00 AM
Match up been pretty good for us. Been healthy mix of Factions. The strongest were crazy stronger , the weakest weren't that bad.

Dutchie
02-17-2013, 05:19 AM
Ah Dutchie, this is only because your super low stats counter our hackers ...Thanks for pinning a target on my back... ROFL!

Bring 'em on :)

SevenO9
02-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Thanks for pinning a target on my back... ROFL!

Bring 'em on :)

I googled this for you my friend:

http://fave.mind-exchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/made-in-holland-vs-made-in-germany-em-2012.jpg

Dutchie
02-17-2013, 05:26 AM
I googled this for you my friend:http://fave.mind-exchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/made-in-holland-vs-made-in-germany-em-2012.jpgLOL... That takes me back a few years :)

Pakmom1
02-18-2013, 02:51 PM
I need chocolate, lots and lots and lots of chocolate!