PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a bad day... (karma)

spitfire
02-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Where did that beautiful thread go? Guy was all high and mighty and wants to spit on us, then oh no! The Black pearl makes a stop and force feeds the enemy with fear, well you cant enjoy a proper pirate fight scene without a kraken or two involved, in this case there were way too many.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2dcbj7k.png

andypandy2
02-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Next thing you know, they will be complaining about our hair doos!

Tctiger
02-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Pick a fight with one vff team then you are picking on all vff teams .

Plugger
02-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Well at least he's learning. And based on his sig, we still have plenty of time to teach the man his lesson :)

Baraka
02-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Haha now that couldn't off happened any better.Poor Amir lol.My Kraken went wild.

SoccerStud
02-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Kick their asses. I hate whiny little cry babies. It's a very good strategy, good job!

Brummied
02-16-2013, 10:45 AM
To all,
I must apologies for my junior, clear the temperature in Sweden has frozen the pea in is head! Laugh away, he's gone gaga with the fame, I suggest we all move along here, before he attempts even more stupidity. His is AWOL at the mo, but the hounds are after him.. Thanks for playing! I apologies for all indescretions, and any offence caused! Keep on having fun in Greenland!

Baraka
02-16-2013, 10:52 AM
To all,
I must apologies for my junior, clear the temperature in Sweden has frozen the pea in is head! Laugh away, he's gone gaga with the fame, I suggest we all move along here, before he attempts even more stupidity. His is AWOL at the mo, but the hounds are after him.. Thanks for playing! I apologies for all indescretions, and any offence caused! Keep on having fun in Greenland!no problem at all. He got targeted by us any way lol. Keep up good work. Glad too see you in top ten I hope.

Kara T
02-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Ok spitfire.....we really should make it easier for you....I will ask my team to add their true defense score in their name....would that help?

Hondo
02-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Ok spitfire.....we really should make it easier for you....I will ask my team to add their true defense score in their name....would that help?

I think you may have misunderstood spitfire, but go right ahead with the defense stats added to your name.

Scabbyfeet
02-16-2013, 11:08 AM
I think you may have misunderstood spitfire, but go right ahead with the defense stats added to your name.I'm thinking she missed the thread from earlier that was deleted :)

Lawyer
02-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Maybe they would like to try out rangers LLP ... I mean we are a harmless little group of low level players... :) ...nice to see that one VFF ...

amir1974
02-16-2013, 11:22 AM
to everyone ,
am sorry about my last thread , i deleted it , i didn't want to make ennemies , was just a way to show how i was seeing the things , after what i read i know that it was a real clever idea to change all names to just one , so everyone is secure and you don't know who to attack .
my sincere apologies to everyone .

Dr. Dengus
02-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Live and learn amir, live and learn :).

amir1974
02-16-2013, 11:30 AM
Live and learn amir, live and learn :).

thx DR.Dengus , that's why we are called humans , we learn from our mistakes .
BTW , anyone Heard about the Meteorite who hit Russia ? Heard it was a real disaster

HGF69
02-16-2013, 11:36 AM
That is the best karma ever

I had a crap day anyway I smashed my iPhones screen and can't get another til Wednesday, I hope it lasts that long

HGF69
02-16-2013, 11:36 AM
to everyone ,
am sorry about my last thread , i deleted it , i didn't want to make ennemies , was just a way to show how i was seeing the things , after what i read i know that it was a real clever idea to change all names to just one , so everyone is secure and you don't know who to attack .

Took you long enough but well done for being man enough to admit your mistake. Kudos

Hondo
02-16-2013, 12:15 PM
to everyone ,

It's all good buddy. You added some fun to the event.

Baraka
02-16-2013, 12:16 PM
It's all good buddy. You added some fun to the event.ditto Kudos Amir !!!!

Scabbyfeet
02-16-2013, 12:20 PM
to everyone ,
my sincere apologies to everyone .No worries bud , over and done . No enemies here .

Plugger
02-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Yeah Amir, you've added fun to my day. No worries, water under the bridge.

Fl@sh
02-16-2013, 12:33 PM
This thread is pathetic, just like the last one. Delete this garbage.