PDA

View Full Version : Where's my snowballs go? They just vanished without attack or robbery.

dads
02-16-2013, 08:42 AM
I had some snowballs they just vanished not lost to a attack or robbery.

Has anyone else got any?
Trying to figure out if this was the update that nerfed them or joining a camping syndicate with exposives deff or another bouns that made them vanish.

If you have any are you in a syndicate with explosives deff or even just simply in a syndicate or not whatever the case Mabye if you still have any can you post & help me figure this one out,I really would aporicate any help anyone can give to this subject.

Ak Killah
02-16-2013, 08:56 AM
has it vanished or showing as 0

haywood
02-16-2013, 08:58 AM
I still have all mine

ccmike
02-16-2013, 09:35 AM
I lost 49 pigskins without a trace. Nothing in menu/more/news/empiretimes. I complained about it but they answered saying can happen....

nytelock
02-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Did you put them in direct sunlight?

haywood
02-16-2013, 09:43 AM
I lost 49 pigskins without a trace. Nothing in menu/more/news/empiretimes. I complained about it but they answered saying can happen....

Are you kidding me?! I would want a better explanation than that.

Undefinable
02-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Did you put them in direct sunlight?I'm done..

TZora
02-16-2013, 10:08 AM
lol is that ur signature? :D:D

marko101
02-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Did you install new patch?

dads
02-16-2013, 05:55 PM
They just vanished.
I did install the new upgrade.
If that what gree said about the pigskins then it may follow suit that's what happened to the snowballs.
Oh well guess I will have to take this on the chin if they said that about your pigskins.

Thanks for filling me in that this can happen.

All the best folks.

Indian bong
02-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Did you put them in direct sunlight?

hahaha cracked my rib reading that . . .

sister morphine
02-16-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm done..
Babe, you need to change the size on your sig. It's throwing the forum out of shape

Chazz CC
02-17-2013, 12:44 AM
If you're on a android device, it doesn't show your explosive losses in your news when you get attacked. At least it never has on my android.

ccmike
02-17-2013, 08:43 AM
If you're on a android device, it doesn't show your explosive losses in your news when you get attacked. At least it never has on my android.

When I lose a fight I see the explosives that I lost, mostly stun grenades. When I win a fight I don't see the explosives that I lost. I'm on android. But I lost the 49 pigskin without a message about winning or losing a fight and all news messages before it happend were lost as well. I don't have a problem with losing the big explosives but have a problem with the way I lost them.

As I did said before, support stated: can happen...

Amber_
02-17-2013, 09:41 AM
Uhm.. what is snowballs?
For the record, my pigskins also disappeared.. I think they were only around for a limited time. That, or the game is f-ed up.

mxz
02-17-2013, 09:50 AM
When I lose a fight I see the explosives that I lost, mostly stun grenades. When I win a fight I don't see the explosives that I lost. I'm on android. But I lost the 49 pigskin without a message about winning or losing a fight and all news messages before it happend were lost as well. I don't have a problem with losing the big explosives but have a problem with the way I lost them.

As I did said before, support stated: can happen...Do you stay in the battle screen or do it from their hood?

In their hood you won't notice any explosives being consumed.

ccmike
02-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Do you stay in the battle screen or do it from their hood?

In their hood you won't notice any explosives being consumed.

Didn't do anything, happend while I was sleeping.

dads
02-18-2013, 03:09 AM
Uhm.. what is snowballs?
For the record, my pigskins also disappeared.. I think they were only around for a limited time. That, or the game is f-ed up.

Snowballs where limited time collection expolovises.
There not supposed to just up & walk off after the collection time expires.
I had them for a quite a while before they decided they where off.still see folks with turkeys so somthings not right.

Ios btw.