PDA

View Full Version : The Hitman Is at it Again! :)

BigD@wg
02-16-2013, 08:38 AM
My LLP still has No buildings, still just attacking and raiding and racking up wins (and losses! Lol). Currently punishing a smack talker. So I hit the person's hood yesterday for a few 10K pops each. So what?!? Thought that was point of the game. After some starred-out bad language showed up in my newsfeed, he has now found said person in rival's list and shall have some more fun. Suggeted to the person if he had not used profanity then he wouldnt be a target. All he has to do is bank his cash an problem might go away. We shall see how this plays out. Regardless im having a blast cause its just too much fun! Lol!

Charlie Boy
02-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Wow, that's an incredible story!

Glad you chose to start a new thread to share it with us.......

My LLP still has No buildings, still just attacking and raiding and racking up wins (and losses! Lol). Currently punishing a smack talker. So I hit the person's hood yesterday for a few 10K pops each. So what?!? Thought that was point of the game. After some starred-out bad language showed up in my newsfeed, he has now found said person in rival's list and shall have some more fun. Suggeted to the person if he had not used profanity then he wouldnt be a target. All he has to do is bank his cash an problem might go away. We shall see how this plays out. Regardless im having a blast cause its just too much fun! Lol!

BigD@wg
02-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Wow, that's an incredible story!

Glad you chose to start a new thread to share it with us.......

Glad you took time out of your busy schedule to comment on it. No one forced you to read it or to make comment! But thank you very much. Your words mean so much to me! :D

Burn
02-16-2013, 09:48 AM
It should only be attacking Fight Club members with Pigskins. Stupid thing, I better go fix it. ;)

BigD@wg
02-16-2013, 09:50 AM
It should only be attacking Fight Club members with Pigskins. Stupid thing, I better go fix it. ;)

Hey Burn. Well where you been hiding? Haven't seen you post in long time. The Hitman wouldn't know a fight club member from any other player. He has no true agenda other to have some fun :)

Charlie Boy
02-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Glad you took time out of your busy schedule to comment on it. No one forced you to read it or to make comment! But thank you very much. Your words mean so much to me! :D

Your welcome!

I'm glad my words have so much meaning to you. In that way they are not wasted.

TZora
02-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Hey Burn. Well where you been hiding? Haven't seen you post in long time. The Hitman wouldn't know a fight club member from any other player. He has no true agenda other to have some fun :)
we've assigned him to promote the fight club .. he's doing a great job. i'll make sure to pitch-in when it comes to a raise in his salary: a few extra lashes :D

Nature Boy
02-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Watch out for the hitman, he gonna get you!

Reznor2
02-16-2013, 05:50 PM
You better watch out Lupo, The Hitman is coming to town...