PDA

View Full Version : Declaring war

Flyinscot
02-16-2013, 05:05 AM
Does anyone else have the problem of as soon as one war is finished, another war is being declared. Unsure if its someone in my faction at it or problems with game self declaring.

HGF69
02-16-2013, 05:30 AM
Happened once but not like last time

MWnewGuy
02-16-2013, 05:54 AM
Yes, we have this problem too. Gree needs to at least let the faction leader know WHO is declaring!!!

johnnybravoo77
02-16-2013, 07:30 AM
Its someone in your faction. There are only 2 people in our faction allowed to declare war, if their out, its designated to another officer.

Crypt
02-16-2013, 07:59 AM
yes this is a major issue for us, its impossible for us to coordinate our efforts. We dont know if its a bug in the game or a member from within the faction that keeps declaring war

mxz
02-16-2013, 08:21 AM
yes this is a major issue for us, its impossible for us to coordinate our efforts. We dont know if its a bug in the game or a member from within the faction that keeps declaring warIt's a member from within.

Sgt Z 0311
02-18-2013, 06:16 PM
This keeps happening to two of the factions I'm in as well. We think it is someone in the faction. It's not as bad this time as it was with Brazil.

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 06:27 PM
This issue is discussed in multi threads here for the last few days.

Lawyer
02-18-2013, 08:21 PM
It is the ghost recon faction... They are pranking everyone.... Damn ghosts.

Sir Scruff
02-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Does anyone else have the problem of as soon as one war is finished, another war is being declared. Unsure if its someone in my faction at it or problems with game self declaring.

I think its a glitch. Every single war over the past few days of ours has almost been declared straight afteranother war. We are all fed up with it. We have started to think its GREE and some code they have wrote into the game to get more of us to spend the money. Its a ***** thats for sure.

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 10:06 PM
I think its a glitch. Every single war over the past few days of ours has almost been declared straight afteranother war. We are all fed up with it. We have started to think its GREE and some code they have wrote into the game to get more of us to spend the money. Its a ***** thats for sure.

Inconclusive at the best at this point, if Greedysea doesn't change the code to spell out who declares and to allow only the leader or officers to declare and give us the declaration log after the event, I think you are on to something there. ;)

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-18-2013, 10:10 PM
Fruit Fly

It's me.. I am not in your faction, but I use my yummy powers to reach across and declare for you

Thank me later

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Fruit Fly

It's me.. I am not in your faction, but I use my yummy powers to reach across and declare for you

Thank me later

Then why did you stop the last 2 days? Busy licking the dog face's butt!? ;)

Dutchie
02-19-2013, 02:22 AM

It is not a glitch, it is a troll in your faction!

Tournai
02-19-2013, 02:27 AM
It is not a glitch, it is a troll in your faction!

Then I have a Troll to in my faction to! It happened twice , and maybe more.
Its just a shame that as leader you can not see who did it.
My question is: Can you get attacked by another faction? so when they declare war, the Gree system will match up the best faction to fight in youre range? Doesnt matter if you are recovered or not!?

Dutchie
02-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Then I have a Troll to in my faction to! It happened twice , and maybe more.Its just a shame that as leader you can not see who did it.My question is: Can you get attacked by another faction? so when they declare war, the Gree system will match up the best faction to fight in youre range? Doesnt matter if you are recovered or not!?

Yes you can get attacked and you go through the GREE matching algorithm. We have fought top 25 factions and top 100 maybe less factions during this war. It doesn't matter if you have no health left!

We have fought factions who scored just a couple of hundred points during the whole battle donated by us :)

They are boring battles but at least they gain us points and a win. One of them was a hacker faction where the DL was the hacker.