PDA

View Full Version : iOS New Update 3.0.1

Tissues
02-16-2013, 02:11 AM
Bug Fixes

......(",)

AppleMacGuy
02-16-2013, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the tip! Dowloading it now...

Tissues
02-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Nothing fixed on my end.. :-(

1. app still crashes when i try to Rob via News Feed
2. syndicate bonuses still not contributing in Epic Boss Battle
3. my avatar in syndicate forum is still spinning icon: no image shown
4. lost all progress on End Map Boss in Little Havana, one days energy down the drain..
5. in the menu screen when you press More then Visit Mafia or Add Mafia, the lag is so terrible that i have to close the app and restart again by then my rival list has changed so game is very unplayable the mo - no fun Gree..

Still waiting on my stamina to fill up before i try to rob or attack,
Previously on 3.0: i was losing attacks to players half my stats and buildings that where available to rob resulted in Robbery Failed even though other player had lesser stats than mine.

Sent in a ticket about all of the above minus number 4 & 5 as that just happened in this update & still no responce..

Thanks Gree..

OttomanEmpire
02-16-2013, 04:29 AM
When you rob or attack someone, money still being added to your balance automatically

Tissues
02-16-2013, 04:45 AM
When you rob or attack someone, money still being added to your balance automatically

Yeah this is still happening..
I just added no 5. To the list.. :-(

Ben Weston
02-16-2013, 04:59 AM
same as, bug fixes my arse!! no change on mine as i'm still getting all the same faults as you guys, awesome update gree!

Buda can
02-16-2013, 08:23 AM
Previously on 3.0: i was losing attacks to players half my stats and buildings that where available to rob resulted in Robbery Failed even though other player had lesser stats than mine.....

This issue is still happening in 3.01 in iOS, it also was happening in 2.6 when version 3.0 was released, makes me believe that this issue is not client based but a server update that is causing this to happen.

iteachem
02-16-2013, 08:28 AM
This issue is still happening in 3.01 in iOS, it also was happening in 2.6 when version 3.0 was released, makes me believe that this issue is not client based but a server update that is causing this to happen.

The rob loss glitch has been reported. I found that it happened on a building that had been sucessfully robbed twice and still showed as available with a third rob.

A few days ago I had a church out of sync...successfully robbed twice by a 50k stat player (my real defense was 72) and then a string of lost robs by some serious heavyweight attackers.. I pmd most of them asking for a screen to send of support as no way someone with 300k attack should have lost a rob against me

RijilV
02-16-2013, 08:31 AM
yeah, apple should spike lame updates like this. seriously "bug fixes" is the whole description?

ETTEKE
02-16-2013, 10:18 AM
After the new update this morning i cant get into the game anymore
Updated my iphone, have internet but says
"Cannot connect" what should I do ???
Please help this cost me & the syndicate lots of $$$
CC name : ETTEKE level 197
Syndicate name : Blunt Burners

Tissues
02-16-2013, 10:29 AM
After the new update this morning i cant get into the game anymore
Updated my iphone, have internet but says
"Cannot connect" what should I do ???
Please help this cost me & the syndicate lots of $$$
CC name : ETTEKE level 197
Syndicate name : Blunt Burners

Try to force close the app, then swith off your device for few minutes, whilst your device is cooling down go and turn off your internet hub/unit then switch back on, wait for all your internet light to turn green then switch your device back on & try to run CC again, this should take about 7-8minutes. Hope it works for and you can rejoin your Syndicate.. (",)

alex5953
02-16-2013, 11:08 AM
I have the same lost rob glitch .
It cost me pigskins ,snowballs and explosives.failled robbery against players half my statts.
Its realy annoying and gree is just quick with banning forum members f.i. TS
Without T.S it is dull at the forum for a few weeks now.
FREE TONY SPAGHETTI gree and fix the game as quick as you ban.

cooch
02-16-2013, 11:13 AM

4. lost all progress on End Map Boss in Little Havana, one days energy down the drain..
5. in the menu screen when you press More then Visit Mafia or Add Mafia, the lag is so terrible that i have to close the app and restart again by then my rival list has changed so game is very unplayable the mo - no fun Gree..

Previously on 3.0: i was losing attacks to players half my stats and buildings that where available to rob resulted in Robbery Failed even though other player had lesser stats than mine.

Sent in a ticket about all of the above minus number 4 & 5 as that just happened in this update & still no responce..

Thanks Gree..

Same issues Tissues.. I sent in a report after the last app download and nada response. Folks on forum told me it was my iphone so in a way glad to hear I'm not the only one rather they haven't seen issues yet.

Wonder what else will happen that will affect Syn wars...

ETTEKE
02-16-2013, 11:48 AM
Try to force close the app, then swith off your device for few minutes, whilst your device is cooling down go and turn off your internet hub/unit then switch back on, wait for all your internet light to turn green then switch your device back on & try to run CC again, this should take about 7-8minutes. Hope it works for and you can rejoin your Syndicate.. (",)
No Ithought maybe some Admin could help me out i play everyday on my Iphone & if i reinstal & install again i'm sure i start again with level 1 else tried it all
Buth thx anyway for the advice

dudeman
02-16-2013, 11:53 AM
No Ithought maybe some Admin could help me out i play everyday on my Iphone & if i reinstal & install again i'm sure i start again with level 1 else tried it all
Buth thx anyway for the advice

If you are on iOS, deleting the game from your device does NOT erase your progress. I have no experience or knowledge of Android devices, but if you're on android I think you're in the wrong thread.

So, has anyone actually found a good reason to update? I don't want to install an update that fixes bugs but introduces worse bugs or brings back old problems that had been fixed before. Any of that nonsense going on?

RijilV
02-16-2013, 12:29 PM
for me I've noticed no impact from 3.0 or 3.0.1. On an iPhone 4s running 6.1.1 (10B145)

OttomanEmpire
02-16-2013, 12:33 PM
Before the update, when you attack someone, on the result screen you tap on rob and game crashes.
I see only this one fixed.

edit : same thing happened again

OneHoop
02-16-2013, 01:49 PM
I haven't updated it yet, but I believe that this should allow people with iPhone5 to sell buildings (would freeze after 3.0)

OneHoop
02-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Confirmed that sell-feature works on iPhone 5 with the update.

CitrineMondeoRSi
02-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Does it still make the vibrator buzz randomly?

Tissues
02-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Does it still make the vibrator buzz randomly?

You just need to accept or remove your pending friend requests to fix that.. Easy Fix

dads
02-18-2013, 04:06 PM

Thanks Gree..

I didn't see this post I may as well dealte mine as I am seeing same on # 1,alou never happened before update

TimmyT
02-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Well since the update I can't even find a rival list anymore, it used to be where either add mafia or visit mafia are now after you click more.... Now it's just non existent. Anyone else having this problem?

Also having the same issues with banking money as others are and also the app crash glitch when you try to rob from news list.

Buda can
02-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Well since the update I can't even find a rival list anymore, it used to be where either add mafia or visit mafia are now after you click more.... Now it's just non existent. Anyone else having this problem?

Also having the same issues with banking money as others are and also the app crash glitch when you try to rob from news list.

Rivals list icon is on the screen.