PDA

View Full Version : Oh the irony - gold v hackers, bfg top spots

Devin
02-15-2013, 11:51 PM
I fight big gold, I lose big
I fight hackers, I lose big

From my lowly top 25/100 vantage point, huge gold and hackers have the same outcome - I lose big. Neither all gold or hack risks any units or significant losses in battle - they attack and defend with immunity. One is legit, one cheats - might be meaningful for some, but if you measure the outcome they are equally the same.

Ironically, the quantity of hackers probably rises proportional to the quantity of big gold spenders. I don't endorse the cheating strategy, tho I've definitely heard many a player say this is war and you use whatever technique. One uses cash, one uses knowledge of computer code.

The hackers complain big gold has ruined the game.. The big gold complains the hackers have ruined the game.. Turns out I don't have a chance in hell against either of you, so one might argue you've both ruined the game. And there are more of both of you coming every day.

So the top spots will be decided by cash or hacks.. Good luck guys! It's a different game up there for sure.

Just novel watching the top spots and the comments from the teams. Just sit back and enjoy the show - the fireworks as each side cries foul begins.

Q Raider
02-16-2013, 12:35 AM
I would pretty much guarantee it won't be won by hackers :-)

Ryans67
02-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Q is right...Hackers don't keep the lights on...