PDA

View Full Version : Attacks not showing on the newsfeed (newsfeed nerfed?!)

mxz
02-15-2013, 09:31 PM
I've racked up 4 losses since the BfG began and have nothing on my newsfeed to show for it.

All told my newsfeed is missing 15 wins and 4 losses.

Did the newsfeed get nerfed with Stealth Frigates?

Ericinico
02-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Stealth frigates are around, just not purchasable.http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a615/Ericinico/1a1957aed88e93fd0a8ea18754d265d9_zps95a0dba3.jpg people complained about level 200s having level 2s on their newsfeed, so any attack done through the WD screen does not show on your feed.

soulnmysole
02-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Yea, I've noticed that too over the last few days, only ally request show up on my news feed side bar. And I don't get alerted by a splash screen when I log in that I've been attacked either.

I have to manually access my feed through my profile in order to see all the failed attempts from my rivals :)

people complained about level 200s having level 2s on their newsfeed, so any attack done through the WD screen does not show on your feed.

I think he means the news feed in general, not just associate with the WD event. Whenever your base is attacked, youre news feed should alert you. That is not happening currently.

mxz
02-15-2013, 10:01 PM
Even if they don't want revenge hits due to WD events it'd still be nice to see what I'm losing in the battles (to explain the stat drops).

This only encourages skill point cheats to just put them all in ATK since they can be easily found in DEF but are stealthed in ATK.

King little fruit fly
02-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Did you read the thread about the retaliation after the event? This is Gree's answer.

nic4msu
02-15-2013, 10:39 PM
It's not the right answer to the WD problem. The info about the attack needs to be there, even if no link to attack or raid the rival's base is included with it both so we know who has attacked us & what units we have lost. I'd suggest replacing the ATTACK/REVENGE button with the REPLY button so we can communicate with our rivals during or after battle, but not have the a link to attack or raid them outside of battle.

CJ54
02-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Hey guys, thank you for the feedback on this one. We definitely want to keep things as functional as possible while still tackling the "lower levels getting the snot kicked out of them for a week after a world domination event" issue. I'll make sure it is passed along to the other devs.

Lawyer
02-15-2013, 11:37 PM
As a low level player who just took out a top 10 faction we would have loved to communicate with them....

Oh wait I can ...props to United Elites of America from Ranger's LLP ... Great fighting with you all... Best of luck in this event.

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 11:43 PM
That was a great battle! Enjoyed that one Frostbite! Beware! The Ranger's LLPs are on a war path!

Well worth getting up after 3 hours sleep :)

SevenO9
02-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Well worth getting up after 3 hours sleep :)

This is why we are doing so bad Dutchie. During Battle for Brazil you didn't sleep at all. Bunch of slackers ...

whiskeybravo
02-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Hey guys, thank you for the feedback on this one. We definitely want to keep things as functional as possible while still tackling the "lower levels getting the snot kicked out of them for a week after a world domination event" issue. I'll make sure it is passed along to the other devs.

Thanks CJ. Please pass on that it would be very helpful to be able to see what we are losing and that we where attacked. Just blindly losing attack and defense points due to unit losses sucks.

Ericinico
02-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Regular attacks still show on the newsfeed

Wai
02-17-2013, 09:21 PM

Perhaps you could also pass on that the MLPs above 100ish get attacked relentlessly by L200's between 100 and 200 times a day for the entire month between events and it has nothing whatsoever to do with news feeds through WD.

SGT Rud
02-18-2013, 06:21 AM
There were a few times after Brazil, that some of the players were coming back for after war retalliation. It was horrible. I like the idea of those attacks in the news feed, I like the option of attack and raid being replaced with view opponents profile. We can send messages from here.

dads
02-18-2013, 07:09 AM
All I can say is at a big thank you for trying to tackle that problem where lvl 200 was killing mid lvl players after the event was over,I understand it has draw backs that may need addressing thou.