PDA

View Full Version : Completely frustrated with support - my story

Chris the Killer
02-15-2013, 06:22 PM
So Tues, Feb 12th AM I attempted to transfer my camper account to my new IPad. Of course there was failure, so I sent a ticket to GREE to help load the account onto the IPad, including my username and ID.

Three full days later, a second ticket submitted, two help requests to support, and a PM and email to CJ, and I haven't received even a word from GREE.

I havent been able to access my account for more than 72 hours now, and worse now I am missing the boss event. I have a good amount of gold locked up in the account as well that I can't spend.

Anyone have any thoughts? Any suggestions/solutions would REALLY be appreciated. Does GREE support work on weekends, or am I gonna get screwed and have no access next Tuesday after the holiday, a full 7 days from the initial problem. And CJ54, if you happen to read this, PLEASE HELP!

And yes to answer everyone's question, I know there is a big MW event going on this weekend.

Ram
02-15-2013, 06:26 PM
no body cares

AppleMacGuy
02-15-2013, 06:52 PM
So Tues, Feb 12th AM I attempted to transfer my camper account to my new IPad. Of course there was failure, so I sent a ticket to GREE to help load the account onto the IPad, including my username and ID.

Three full days later, a second ticket submitted, two help requests to support, and a PM and email to CJ, and I haven't received even a word from GREE.

I havent been able to access my account for more than 72 hours now, and worse now I am missing the boss event. I have a good amount of gold locked up in the account as well that I can't spend.

Anyone have any thoughts? Any suggestions/solutions would REALLY be appreciated. Does GREE support work on weekends, or am I gonna get screwed and have no access next Tuesday after the holiday, a full 7 days from the initial problem. And CJ54, if you happen to read this, PLEASE HELP!

And yes to answer everyone's question, I know there is a big MW event going on this weekend.

If you read the forum frequently enough, you would know not to anticipate a resolution to your request for at least 7 days as that is typically the turnaround time for support tickets. Of course it's not ideal, but it is what it is...

chbranch
02-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Can you access the game at all? The transfer is super easy.

Chris the Killer
02-15-2013, 07:11 PM
nevermind...

dudeman
02-15-2013, 07:18 PM
If you read the forum frequently enough, you would know not to anticipate a resolution to your request for at least 7 days as that is typically the turnaround time for support tickets. Of course it's not ideal, but it is what it is...

+1.

Also, sending in a second ticket for the same issue is discouraged. A reply to the auto-response you should have received for the first ticket will accomplish the same thing without flooding the support inbox.

Sorry I can't tell you anything more useful. Good luck.

Tissues
02-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Have you ever backed up your camper on Itunes?
If so then delete app from both devices and try to reinstall from your old device using the itunes in your phone
(search Crime City app then hit install) if that dont work try to delete app again from old device and plug your moblie into laptop/pc and open your itunes then scroll down and tick the box next to CC icon then hit apply bottom right.
Hope it works and you get your game back.. (",)

Chris the Killer
02-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks dudeman, hopefully this gets worked out.

Big O
02-15-2013, 07:41 PM
I had a similar situation Chris. It took them 3 weeks to get my game back. Best of luck to you!

mxz
02-15-2013, 07:45 PM
If you hadn't sent the 2nd ticket in it would have been fixed.

Prepare to wait another 2 weeks while they push it to the back of the queue for spamming them.

Sorry dude...you screwed up. Think about it from their perspective. If someone angrily emails/IMs/calls/stops by your desk every 5 minutes are you more likely to help them or undermine them?

I think we as customers sometimes forget that they are people, too.

Being nice pays. Treat your support staff well and they're treat you well.

Chris the Killer
02-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Mxz,

Yeah, totally understand that they wouldn't want to get multiple emails. I really wasn't trying to be that PITA guy that bugs every 5 minutes. I have had issues before and support has been really good and quickly responsive, so I am just kinda surprised I hadn't heard anything. Second email definitely wasn't scathing or angry, just wanted to make sure the first one was seen and wasn't forgotten about.

We'll see what happens I guess. Thanks for the responses everyone.

chalex accepted
02-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Been wondering a bit about gree support and the time it takes for them to respond. Fastest ive seen a respond to a ticket was 5 days. Agreed that 7 days is about normal. Atm i have a ticked unresolved that is 10 days witch is the longest ive waited for a response so far. So the que is probably longer than normal. Maybe one of the 2 guys that works on support is home sick atm. I know how frustrating the wait can be but still its only a game, there are others out there. Can give you a few tipps of great games i play when gree staff is sleeping.