PDA

View Full Version : Things won't change

CAPT.GIN
02-15-2013, 05:49 PM
As I stated in my last thread. Now with jailbroken devices the hacker rates have tripled and looks like I was rite. Like every game ever made you have people who play the game rite and enjoy it, then you have the cheaters who's main goal is to ruin the game! Gree has brung this on them selfs with there greedy ways charging 100$ for gold or cash. As I stated no matter what happens and what gree patches there will always be another way to hack moden war. I'm sure alot of you are upset but just face the cold facts that its never going to change no matter what! I really feel bad for the players who spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this game because you were all cheated and noting is going to be done about it! I here by declare moden war hacked for good...

Gritix
02-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Its not that bad, okay maybe a little bit :(

CAPT.GIN
02-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Its not that bad, okay maybe a little bit :(

Oh it's bad my friend really bad!

asdfasdfasdf
02-15-2013, 06:18 PM
The minimum gold purchase rate is 100$? That's insane.

pick_sax
02-15-2013, 06:18 PM
I am not high enough to notice hackers, but your is taken!

My breaking point is a bug infested product and support that sux on a good day.

We are all free players in my group, so I understand that I am ignored, but when folks like Ferr and the pirates and the other mega Goldie's are ignored, well, that is a company shooting itself in the foot!

soulnmysole
02-15-2013, 06:25 PM
How is gree "charging $100 for gold"?

If apples cost $1/lb and I buy 100 apples for $100, does that mean the grocery store charged me $100 for apples? No

Wai
02-15-2013, 08:24 PM
How is gree "charging $100 for gold"?

If apples cost $1/lb and I buy 100 apples for $100, does that mean the grocery store charged me $100 for apples? No
They are not selling anything physical. They are selling additional access I guess. There is nothing physical you can count or weigh. Either that or you have very big apples in your shops.

BenTheTiger
02-15-2013, 08:29 PM
They are not selling anything physical. They are selling additional access I guess. There is nothing physical you can count or weigh. Either that or you have very big apples in your shops.
How about them apples? Someone had to say it.

mxz
02-15-2013, 09:18 PM
As I stated in my last thread. Now with jailbroken devices the hacker rates have tripled and looks like I was rite. Like every game ever made you have people who play the game rite and enjoy it, then you have the cheaters who's main goal is to ruin the game! Gree has brung this on them selfs with there greedy ways charging 100$ for gold or cash. As I stated no matter what happens and what gree patches there will always be another way to hack moden war. I'm sure alot of you are upset but just face the cold facts that its never going to change no matter what! I really feel bad for the players who spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this game because you were all cheated and noting is going to be done about it! I here by declare moden war hacked for good...Cheating and jailbroken devices are not causal, nor are they even correlated.