PDA

View Full Version : Hacker factions have killed the greenland event.

Ferr
02-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Good luck removing them gree.

Reddevil11216
02-15-2013, 04:37 PM
My faction has run into two hacker factions. It's a shame

kelvinng
02-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Good luck removing them gree.

i am seeing many people in a fraction having the same name (top 25 fraction), are this hacker?

mxz
02-15-2013, 04:42 PM
i am seeing many people in a fraction having the same name (top 25 fraction), are this hacker?No...they just think they're outsmarting their opponents (is it tactically relevant? not really)

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 04:43 PM
i am seeing many people in a fraction having the same name (top 25 fraction), are this hacker?

No. This is a tactic to try and confuse the enemy attacker. Hiding their identities. There are several factions that have adopted this tactic.

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 04:43 PM
No...they just think they're outsmarting their opponents (is it tactically relevant? not really)

I was one minute too slow! Lol

CplJC
02-15-2013, 04:59 PM
This could be so simply to resolve too! You have an actual Mod here@ active through the event...That has access to the game mechanics..Checks their activity and bans them! Boom back to gaming...But nooo.

kelvinng
02-15-2013, 05:00 PM
No. This is a tactic to try and confuse the enemy attacker. Hiding their identities. There are several factions that have adopted this tactic.

name can be change? how to go about doing it?

Dudebot121256
02-15-2013, 05:04 PM
name can be change? how to go about doing it?You can shoot a ticket off to support asking for your name to be changed.

kelvinng
02-15-2013, 05:14 PM
You can shoot a ticket off to support asking for your name to be changed.

no wonder our ticket get reply weeks later, this is a waste of resources for gee

Hammer mike
02-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Is this a legit faction or hack? They are all Alex and we can't touch any of them. All we can do is hit their CC

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Is this a legit faction or hack? They are all Alex and we can't touch any of them. All we can do is hit their CC

They are a legit faction with no hackers. I know the leader and I can guarantee there are no hackers in this faction. Let's just say they like to spend a lot of gold!

Tylersdad
02-15-2013, 05:40 PM
How about all the members with the same amount of allies showing, but when we fight them there you see their true number of allies in the battle result. Is that a hack?

Hammer mike
02-15-2013, 05:43 PM
They are a legit faction with no hackers. I know the leader and I can guarantee there are no hackers in this faction. Let's just say they like to spend a lot of gold!

Just wasn't sure. I've heard about this same name tactic just never been against it. Thanks Dutchie

Boss Roger
02-15-2013, 05:52 PM
There's always going to be hackers, the problem is
GREE doesn't seem to commit enough resources to
remove them in a timely manner. This is why PUN
has attempted to organize gold boycotts over the last
several months. Unfortunately, we are all
stupid sheep:(

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 05:53 PM
How about all the members with the same amount of allies showing, but when we fight them there you see their true number of allies in the battle result. Is that a hack?

Another tactic although you say their true number show in the battle result. So they all have 500 showing but in reality they only have 200 in the battle report?

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 05:55 PM

They tend to hide and only come out when the WD event starts. GREE hopefully will remove them as the B4G unfolds... The top factions have to deal with the hackers not if you are a top 100 faction!

Spectra jr
02-15-2013, 05:57 PM

They are legit!!!!!!!!!

they are the ex-members of REG that left to make their own faction

All gold spenders are there, and all members are required to spend at least $200 dollars during the event, and have at least 100k RAW stats, so they will probably go to top 10

Tylersdad
02-15-2013, 05:59 PM
Another tactic although you say their true number show in the battle result. So they all have 500 showing but in reality they only have 200 in the battle report?

Something like that,all players show...ahem...420 and in the battle result it shows some lower and some higher.

Q Raider
02-15-2013, 08:17 PM
The hacker factions so far have have been really annoying.

One or two hacked players with a mob of followers with level and stats so low you get more points hitting the fort!!!

Poopenshire
02-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Someone was fighting, but not quite good enough......

http://i45.tinypic.com/zxoaih.png

Oh well better luck next time!

CAPT.GIN
02-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Someone was fighting, but not quite good enough......

http://i45.tinypic.com/zxoaih.png

Oh well better luck next time!

Ouch! Way to rub it in...

soulnmysole
02-15-2013, 08:54 PM
His factions WD points increased 2,000,000 since he declared that his faction was quitting the event, what happened? Did he renege already?

I hope he isn't that controlled by this mobile game. If so, that is kind of sad.

Vballmadam
02-15-2013, 08:56 PM
His factions WD points increased 2,000,000 since he declared that his faction was quitting the event, what happened? Did he renege already?

I hope he isn't that controlled by this mobile game. If so, that is kind of sad.

I was wondering the same thing until I noticed someone deleted his thread about quitting the event! Guess his team did not want to quit!

kelvinng
02-15-2013, 09:03 PM
or it is a strategy? Hoping pun will join in? End up they wack all the way to the top?

manbeast
02-15-2013, 09:42 PM

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

has to be one of my favorite posts of all time

i thought you quit and sold you account to someone else? read it all over in game walls?

They are legit!!!!!!!!!

they are the ex-members of REG that left to make their own faction

All gold spenders are there, and all members are required to spend at least $200 dollars during the event, and have at least 100k RAW stats, so they will probably go to top 10

you main account get banned? thanks for the support

Ranger4Life
02-15-2013, 09:48 PM

And you guys wondered why we didn't have any forts! :D

Blackstone
02-15-2013, 10:04 PM

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband...It's ACE!

blondealex
02-15-2013, 10:28 PM
I had a member that has been our defense leader in Brazil and now Greenland. Evidently he hacked skill points between the WD events and I did not know about it. We were up against PUN and had a member disappear, since most of us have the same name we had to dig to find out who went missing and that's when I found out part of the truth and put the rest together. I've always reported hackers and would have done so if I had known that we had a player doing so.

Is there any way to check something like this? The majority of our faction are light/mid gold spenders and we do not want to be labeled as hackers.

vorm
02-16-2013, 01:13 AM
I had a member that has been our defense leader in Brazil and now Greenland. Evidently he hacked skill points between the WD events and I did not know about it. We were up against PUN and had a member disappear, since most of us have the same name we had to dig to find out who went missing and that's when I found out part of the truth and put the rest together. I've always reported hackers and would have done so if I had known that we had a player doing so.

Is there any way to check something like this? The majority of our faction are light/mid gold spenders and we do not want to be labeled as hackers.

That's a problem with the same name BS huh bro? Can't tell who is who? Let me get out my violin. Between the hackers and the same name crap this game is dying a quick but painful death. Yes, we can deal with the all the stupid same name people, we have way to deal with that. We dealt with and beat the you earlier with just a handful of people online so that same name stuff didn't work out so well for ya there. But the same name crap really takes a lot of the fun out of the game and wars, it's lame, it blows my mind that GREE ever allowed it to begin with. You mix that in and throw all the hackers on top of it and there is not much left to make this fun anymore. I don't know about you guys, but I play game for the fun in them, and no fun = no play for me. I regret that I already bought gold for this war, I won't be doing that again, nor will a lot of my faction. The new part of this game with the factions and wars went from awesome to lame in a real hurry.

CJ54
02-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Report them to support. That is all.