PDA

View Full Version : CJ can you find out if intended or not

procsyzarc
02-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Being level 200 we now get completely screwed in WD events getting a fraction of the points lower level players get. We were already getting screwed in boss events but if this is in fact intended then there is no point being 200 and I for one will be going to iTunes to request a refund for the gold purchased for this event and if I bother with MW will be starting again.

CJ can you please confirm if this is intended or a bug and if a bug when will it be fixed as ever hour factions with more high level player are falling further and further behind

LeBarticus
02-15-2013, 04:50 PM
LOL I bet the "level 180's and above are pissed. Another reason why camping>any other strategy

CplJC
02-15-2013, 04:57 PM
No actually you dont have to be level 200...We all are getting halve points !!! Of what it used to be..There is absolutely no consistency in the gathering of points! What a joke!

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Guys... haven't you worked it out yet how you can get the most points! It is based on a player's level. The higher the level the more points you get. So if you keep hitting LLPs, find some HLPs!

procsyzarc
02-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Guys... haven't you worked it out yet how you can get the most points! It is based on a player's level. The higher the level the more points you get. So if you keep hitting LLPs, find some HLPs!

Yes have worked it out it is based on level which means high level players are worthless now since they get quarter of the points lower level players with the same stats get

asdfasdfasdf
02-15-2013, 05:16 PM
You can't tell player levels, unless you hit them. Would be nice to view that data, or some other data. Any explanation as to why we are only able to see allies? The sneakiness factor of having massive allies at low level is a strategy, but it seems like it was not intended to be that way until it actually happened.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-15-2013, 06:01 PM

This isn't a factual comment. I did both, attack someone with over 500 allies and someone with 7 allies, point average was the same. I hit someone with 350 allies since I have around the same amount, and outside of the fact that the idiots didnt have a fort, I got 460 the first hit, 420 the next 3 or so hits, 240ish the next 3 hits, back to 420, and back to 220. I hit the same player 24 times in a row ( which is a damn shame it lets us do that) and it raged from 220-460 back and forth. so level of player doesn't matter. it's just random as a 3 year old.

Gritix
02-15-2013, 06:05 PM
This isn't a factual comment. I did both, attack someone with over 500 allies and someone with 7 allies, point average was the same. I hit someone with 350 allies since I have around the same amount, and outside of the fact that the idiots didnt have a fort, I got 460 the first hit, 420 the next 3 or so hits, 240ish the next 3 hits, back to 420, and back to 220. I hit the same player 24 times in a row ( which is a damn shame it lets us do that) and it raged from 220-460 back and forth. so level of player doesn't matter. it's just random as a 3 year old.
Lucky! Im hitting players that have 80k plus stats with over a thousand allies and I can get as low as 74 WD points :/

SuperSonic Chimp
02-15-2013, 06:20 PM
well that team had no fort. In the other battles, we've been as low as 49 points per hit to around 180. It's all over the place. It pretty much assures everyone that your inventory doesnt need to have skill to get more points. As long as you can beat someone, your faction is in the game. To get an edge, you have to spend gold. it's a pretty good strategy on Gree's part. They can squeeze 2% skim milk out a man's boob.

Flick
02-15-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm only lvl 72 with 25k stats.
I just hit someone with 20 allies and 15k stats and got 250 WD points.
I also hit someone with 100 allies and ~20k stats and got 84WD points.. I just figured that the bigger the difference b/w you and them, the higher the points awarded..

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 10:36 PM
It is NOT ally count!!! It is the player's level! The higher the LEVEL, the more points. Allies mean nothing!

FisK
02-16-2013, 03:17 AM
I like this change.

It makes it worth it to attack other when the weakest player in the faction.
I think it is an attempt to even out the number of attacks on players in a faction.
Every one was only attacking the weakest player in BfB whish resulting in one player in each faction that took like 8K+ hits while the rest of the faction was hit less when a 1000 times.

But I think it would be a lot better if it was based on player strength instead of player level

procsyzarc
02-16-2013, 09:58 AM
I like this change.

I think it is an attempt to even out the number of attacks on players in a faction.
Every one was only attacking the weakest player in BfB whish resulting in one player in each faction that took like 8K+ hits while the rest of the faction was hit less when a 1000 times.

But I think it would be a lot better if it was based on player strength instead of player level

So how is this better? Just means the level 200's are getting hit thousands of times instead

spectra
02-16-2013, 10:22 AM
I like this change.

So how is this better? Just means the level 200's are getting hit thousands of times instead

1 -They made the change not to be related to level, because you cannot see the rivals level, thus you have to attack all rivals to see their level and whom would give more WDs

2 - They did not made the changed thinking it would be better for the weak members of a faction

GREEd changed the WD point format to one similar to the BPs FOR ONLY ONE REASON...............

TO MAKE SURE PLAYERS HAVE TO SPEND MORE GOLD BECAUSE OF THE CRAPPY WD POINTS THEY WILL BE GETTING

I have hit players at my level and close to my stats and STILL GET MAX 100 WDs

FisK
02-16-2013, 11:07 AM
It get people to attack stronger players to get more WD points because you get most WD points by attacking the strongest player you can beat. This should spread out the attack over more faction members instead of everybody only attacking the weakest player.

The BfB WD event showed how extremely brutal the old system was to just the weakest player in each faction.
It simply was way to brutal to continue.
Where was no doubt after the BfB WD event.
The WD point system has change.

But it should be based on strength - not level if you ask me.

procsyzarc
02-16-2013, 11:10 AM
It get people to attack stronger players to get more WD points because you get most WD points by attacking the strongest player you can beat. This should spread out the attack over more faction members instead of everybody only attacking the weakest player.

The BfB WD event showed how extremely brutal the old system was to just the weakest player in each faction.
It simply was way to brutal to continue.
Where was no doubt after the BfB WD event.
The WD point system has change.

But it should be based on strength - not level if you ask me.

And again would be fine if it was by strength but its not its purely on level which after level 100 has nothing to do with strength. Also means since L200's can't find higher level opponents they can only get a fraction of the points of lower level players

Hertz
02-16-2013, 11:48 AM
Ok, here's what's happening. You all are half right about what is going on.....
1) Level is what matters
2) Allies and attack/defense stats don't matter (except whether you can actually beat the person you are attacking)
3) and yes the level 200s get screwed no matter what.

However, the part that some people are missing is that what really matters is the DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LEVELS. This is the reason level 200s are only getting approximately 100-200 WD pts even when battling similar levels. You have to battle people who are at a HIGHER level than you to get more points.

There is no one higher than level 200, thus the difference in level is miniscule and level 200s get WAY LESS WD PTS.

Thus, low levels with high attack are really rewarded in this game. High levels get screwed because you can't attack anyone at a higher level than you.

Ryans67
02-16-2013, 12:00 PM
If they want to make it fair, use the same formula as BP's. Also seems like the simplest method for replicating our standard battle results. You are rewarded for risk. High stat players take the brunt of attacks, and it makes it a little strategy based...Each individual has to find their own safe target. Not just a team picking the weakest level 200 guy.

general_J
02-16-2013, 12:16 PM
I have a lvl100 character with about 90k atk i have gotten 448 wd point for betting a level 148 player with only 26k defence.

I also have a level 200 character with 225k attack and get between 78 and 120 wd points for betting 200 level character with a 200k defense.

It makes NO sense the points are this far apart. LEVEL should make no difference in points earned.

My lvl 100 character is avg 289 a hit.

My lvl 200 character is avg 205 a hit.

I Should stop building my lvl 200 character, since my lower level one is worth more in these wd events.

JMC
02-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Im at the point where my hits are barely worth more than an attack on the fort. I might as well just kill forts and try get double points for the lower leveled players in my faction.

BigD@wg
02-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Ok, here's what's happening. You all are half right about what is going on.....
1) Level is what matters
2) Allies and attack/defense stats don't matter (except whether you can actually beat the person you are attacking)
3) and yes the level 200s get screwed no matter what.

However, the part that some people are missing is that what really matters is the DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LEVELS. This is the reason level 200s are only getting approximately 100-200 WD pts even when battling similar levels. You have to battle people who are at a HIGHER level than you to get more points.

There is no one higher than level 200, thus the difference in level is miniscule and level 200s get WAY LESS WD PTS.

Thus, low levels with high attack are really rewarded in this game. High levels get screwed because you can't attack anyone at a higher level than you.

All makes sense. Now Gree should just remove the capped 200 level. Open it up and let people keep moving on up. Close the rivals list back to a respectable 15-25 range per level and I won't worry about whale zone any longer. Problem solved (for me) :D

S&H Max
02-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Im at the point where my hits are barely worth more than an attack on the fort. I might as well just kill forts and try get double points for the lower leveled players in my faction.

If I were you I would do that for sure!

asdfasdfasdf
02-16-2013, 03:23 PM
They are just trying to level the playing field guys, not like they care how long you play or how much work you put into lvl 200. What they want is to give the guys who don't do jack and camp to benefit and the lvl 200 guys spend money on gold to keep up. And unfortunately they will since they've already invested so much.

Durt McGurt
02-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Me at level 200 = 201 points per win
LLP at level 90 = 293 points per win

Thanks Gree.

Flick
02-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Would an interesting system be to award more points the closer you are to your enemy's defense stats? That way, you have to decide if you want to get an easy win (for less points) or go for more points and possibly lose...

Wufnu
02-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Well like it's been said before not only are we beta testing this thing, we're PAYING FOR IT! Good "GREEF"!

Flick
02-16-2013, 08:53 PM
It must be more than just level diff. I'm level 72, I just beat a lvl 60 and a lvl 144 and I got about 120 points each...

goncalo
02-17-2013, 01:53 AM
I am useless to my team ... Thank you!

skenyang
02-17-2013, 07:12 AM
I only got 40 points per battle! I am with a small faction and match to under level 100 players.
I have been pushed to jump into other faction because I am in the level 190!

gero
02-17-2013, 07:36 AM
High levels are screwed and like myself (level) become other factions easy target for WD points. Even with semi respectable numbers in defense, still have oiver 3300 losses during the event and nearly 30k total losses in stats. This event has been real fun, thanks Gree. I think they will push more players away with this tactic then gain new players/entice players to buy gold. I've had it with all of this BS. Gree, fix your game and quit doing money grabs with poorly planned, tested, and executed events. Get all of the tickets resolved then work on the programming and then test it again, again and again before you roll something out.

Defender11
02-17-2013, 07:58 AM
I like this new system - got over 200k points from PUN alone :-)

No doubt Comical Ali will now post and try and tell you that PUN have never lost a single point in battle!

hoho
02-17-2013, 08:16 AM
i thought players level is not visible on the battle list until you hit them ?