PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Battle Bug?

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Anyone else getting stuck in unending battles?

I sent a ticket in on this last time around.

It definitely helps gold sales so of course my suspicions are up on how motivated they are to fix it if it does exist.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-15-2013, 04:15 PM

It definitely helps gold sales so of course my suspicions are up on how motivated they are to fix it if it does exist.

I wonder why none of you understand that this is a GOOD thing?!! i get mad at my group if they don't declare war the second we're finished with the previous one.

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 04:36 PM
IF your faction has 100% gold spenders AND if you have a 24/7 schedule set up then yes. If not it just sucks.....

pick_sax
02-15-2013, 06:22 PM
While I don't by most of GREE's explanations, I believe them on this. You have insubordinate player(s).

GREE could have made it officers only, or at least put the name of the button pusher, but NOOOOOOOOOO! That would have made sense. So, naturally it won't be done!

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Methinks you may be right. One of our players went offline and all the sudden it just stopped.

Feltch
02-15-2013, 07:07 PM

Battling endlessly, I have been watching our players stats but nothing showing any evidence to suggest it has been started by a faction member. Goodbye sleep for the next few days...

King little fruit fly
02-15-2013, 07:13 PM

Tell me about it, it created real peace for us for the first 3 battles.

All your guys/gals need to get out of the globe thing, if someone stays in there for more than 5 minutes after the last battle, it auto triggers the next one. HAHA, LOL, what a nice bug! :D

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks Fruit Fly, I'll pass that one on and see of it works for us.