PDA

View Full Version : 1000th Post

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 04:09 PM
I believe the tradition around here has alway been to make some outstanding post for your 1000th post. I can't say that this will be an earth shattering or ground breaking post as that really isn't what I am all about. All I want to do is say thank you to all the people who have been kind enough to accept me in this forum. I know some people don't like my incessant complaining but sometimes I can't help it. Thanks to all those that put up with me and for all the wisdom and humor that has been shared with me.

I will mention a few names simply because these people were the ones who accepted me as a part of the "group" here or were kind enough to share some helpful tips along the way. These are in no particular order but here we go.

War Priest - 1st person I ever talked to on here. Showed me the "secret" McDoc Method to win collect 10
McDoc - for creating the "method" as I would have never won without it. Also for being super nice to me and making me feel part of the crowd
Baraka - for continuing to keep me up to speed on all the breaking news and being a good bud
Fl@sh - mainly for making me laugh and for being an all around great guy
Pirate Justice - definitely for the laughs...you are truly an entertaining character
Idiokus - for always making me smile, especially when I need some cheering up
1earEddie/FFP (or whoever you may be next..lol!) - for always keeping it real and saying what's on your mind. Never playing games and speaking the truth regardless of the consequences and for being a friend
MXZ - for keeping me on my toes and putting me back inline when I go astray
Copenhagen - for helping me along the way and for being a nice guy
Miner - for being so helpful, hope to see ya around again more often
Bronson - well if for nothing else "being a forum legend" and teaching me how to produce a rare drop on a boss event. Must work better for you. Lol!
Ferr - for allowing me in your faction even though I decided it wasn't for me. But most of all being a spokesperson on behalf of the players and trying to make the game better for all. Most all for being a honest, speaks your mind, genuine person
MickeyMacIrl - for chasing and reporting hackers and trying to make this game better
Albeezy - for all the laughs! Where are you now?
Poopenshire - for being super helpful and nice. You have always been a constant positive force here and I hope you keep it up always. Valuable forum asset and sets good example for all.

There are many others that I haven't specifically mentioned that I consider to be great forum peeps. I hope to meet new friends and forge stronger friendships with ones I already know. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the good times and the bad. I know I am a little hard to take at times but I only speak the truth and want this game to be good for all players... Freebies and Goldies! So thank you all!

Best Regards,
BD

SuperSonic Chimp
02-15-2013, 04:13 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3orkExv81r0e4yno1_500.gif

Congrats! Gree promises 50 gold...at some point....

Ajk
02-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Congrats! Nice post.

Well, how do you produce a rare drop from the boss? Share the knowledge please.

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Congrats! Nice post.

Well, how do you produce a rare drop from the boss? Share the knowledge please.

Maybe Bron will drop by and share his wisdom. If not I will divulge the secret a little later! Lol

Archer59
02-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Congratulations! It's a testament to your perseverance.

Dudebot121256
02-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Congrats. Maybe I should start thinking of an idea for my 1,000th post. Hm....

mxz
02-15-2013, 04:58 PM
To 1,000 more. You're a good dude. We make each other better - and there's nothing greater that I could say about someone.

-mxz

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 05:03 PM
To 1,000 more. You're a good dude. We make each other better - and there's nothing greater that I could say about someone.

-mxz

Very nice compliment! Cheers dude!

andypandy2
02-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Now, I am 1 post closer to 1000!

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Now, I am 1 post closer to 1000!

That you are! Lol

Gritix
02-15-2013, 06:07 PM
I want to poop in your pillow case and hit you in the face with it, but other than that <3

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks Gritix. Very nice.

IlliniFan1
02-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Congratulations! I still have a ways to go before I get to 1,000.