PDA

View Full Version : New WD system

Fl@sh
02-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Encounter a hacker in the faction, get lower WD points. Great job on this one GREE. Thank you for thinking everything through(insert sarcasm).

Points awarded are lower because you aren't hitting the strongest player, genius!

I am a cow
02-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I hereby boycott the WD event

Web323
02-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Want my gold back, and now just sticking to the 8 hits per hour.

Haos
02-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Encounter a hacker in the faction, get lower WD points. Great job on this one GREE. Thank you for thinking everything through(insert sarcasm)

Points awarded are lower because you aren't hitting the strongest player, genius!
This game has no balance. Rip flash. I am free player. But because of chiildren of very rich people this event has lost any Interest in me.

Michael0218
02-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Encounter a hacker in the faction, get lower WD points. Great job on this one GREE. Thank you for thinking everything through(insert sarcasm).

I thought it was that at first too Flash. I think it is level based in some sense. I am level 200 and hit a level 200 player 12 times. The highest WD point total I got was 207. A much lower level player in my faction hit the same guy and was averaging well over 300 WD points per hit.

I am thinking this might be another tiered level penalty against high level players like boss events.

Mongo
02-15-2013, 05:41 PM
It appears they changed the WD point allocation based on risk. Since this is one of the items I mentioned in the polls and elsewhere I am not going to complain. It is only a game.....