PDA

View Full Version : Auto declare war

Kot
02-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Only bugs in this game and event . Gree/CJ:
I will send a mail to itunes now and ask for all my money back. You have to have the badest programers and support that was ever made
This is all a desaster. For free players this does not mather that mutch, but for all of us who have spend a good deal of real cash this is a desaster

Tate
02-15-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't believe that there is any auto-declare, so far as I was able to determine so far today, and during the last Battle. Someone in your faction, unless you are a faction of 1, is hitting the button.

beware of teammates that attempt to undermine your actions.

dads
02-15-2013, 02:12 PM
We had that last time watch the wins/losses before anyone else fights to work out who it is

Kot
02-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Then they have to be faster then any one can be on an iphone/ipad.
Remember not every one is affected whit a glitch. Several other factions have noticed it.
We did not have it in bfb

Jahootie
02-15-2013, 02:23 PM
We had one to, unless some is out to Sabatoge the faction

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 02:31 PM
I can't confirm or deny if glitch exists. But just commenting...i required all my camper faction members to leave before the war. This way no chance of sabotage. I even departed faction myself and left my LLP to man the fort while we are away. If war gets auto-declared he takes the hits and no one else gets punished. :D

Kot
02-15-2013, 02:47 PM
We are not a camper faction. But aiming for top 25

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 02:48 PM
We are not a camper faction. But aiming for top 25

I figured you weren't. Good luck on top 25!

goldenarchie
02-15-2013, 03:46 PM
i dont see what the issue is, i wish there was an auto declare, so when I am sleeping our points continue to go way up because no one can break down our d....bring it

Wai
02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
i dont see what the issue is, i wish there was an auto declare, so when I am sleeping our points continue to go way up because no one can break down our d....bring it

Gee thank you for your outstanding contribution champion! Ha ha ha. Now go back to bed.

mxz
02-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Doesn't exist. Someone is clicking the button.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-15-2013, 05:05 PM

Someone gets it! I wish we had auto declare!but we are just as fast to push it ourselves. any points per hour is better than zero points per hour.

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Well we pride ourselves at having never lost a battle but I do see your point Chimp.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Well we pride ourselves at having never lost a battle but I do see your point Chimp.

We've lost four so far, but got over 10k with limited health players. it alternates. One match we get about 8-10k points, the match after around 15-16k points. We are a "limited" gold faction this event. So I can't say we haven't used some.

Edit: I lied, just check, we've only lost 2.

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 05:20 PM
We've lost four so far, but got over 10k with limited health players. it alternates. One match we get about 8-10k points, the match after around 15-16k points. We are a "limited" gold faction this event. So I can't say we haven't used some.

Edit: I lied, just check, we've only lost 2.

Same with us Chimp. We spend a little gold but not much. And MilSpec was right about our luck, but so far it's holding. Last fight was a real squeaker, they almost had us.

asdfasdfasdf
02-15-2013, 05:22 PM
I second that, can I get my faction auto-declare!?! People attacking the defense leader scores our faction points, even when we are inactive. Win/loss total is pointless, so as long as you are humble and take losses you can actually end up being on top of other factions and get some sweet units.

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 05:25 PM
I bow to everyone's wisdom on this. However it is nice to have a perfect record.

Mongo
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM
I'm in the middle on this one. I do think most of them are "self inflicted." We had a ton in brazil, just had one in Greenworld that one of our folks owned up to. But regardless, it cannot be that hard to fix. Institute officers only, or one person (transferable like DL) only, or codes or something, please. For us mid-packers it is hard enough to get semi-organized, please meet us halfway!

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Doesn't exist. Someone is clicking the button.

I wish I could say 100% one way or the other. But not giving us what we asked for, the ability to have only certain people with the authority to declare war we just can't be sure. We're almost certain no one was hitting the button but who knows, maybe someone was and not fessing up.

RollTide
02-15-2013, 07:27 PM
I wish I could say 100% one way or the other. But not giving us what we asked for, the ability to have only certain people with the authority to declare war we just can't be sure. We're almost certain no one was hitting the button but who knows, maybe someone was and not fessing up.

Ok time will help- unless there are multiple players - it should not happen for 24h.