PDA

View Full Version : Wold Domination - HACKER faction!!

Wdigeorge
02-15-2013, 11:24 AM
What a great way to start the second World Domination event! We are paired with a hacker faction with at least three hackers with defense stats up in the 9 Million range!!! The rest are weak and only getting 100 points per hit.

What a <insert word> waste of time and money/gold GREE!!!

Web323
02-15-2013, 11:30 AM
No surprise, the weaker players are going to get the arse handed to them!!!

dads
02-15-2013, 11:34 AM
What are they called?

Recas
02-15-2013, 11:40 AM
I was just abbout to start a post with hackers also so we could use this for that

Faction Fat chicks, player name luminati, level 51, point hacker don t attack him

So guys just put the faction here and the player name so all have a heads up and don t lose the these hackers plz

Wdigeorge
02-15-2013, 11:41 AM
What are they called?

We are not allowed to post player names/factions on the forum or else I would have.

I hope GREE is on standby to fix this reported hacker faction ASAP and not wait until next Tuesday, after the long weekend. If they wait, I am done with MW. They know there will be hackers and should be on standby to catch them.

How hard is it to write a script to scan for players with over 1 million points in stats??? Quick way to catch the hackers!

Web323
02-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Script is easy to write, and there are only a few with true stats in the 600k range.

Recas
02-15-2013, 11:45 AM
dude, if some one is cheating I will post here so other players are aware
do you per fer to loose against a hacker? they must have their hands full by now, so if they ban me at least I gave a heads up on a hacker and help someone

Web323
02-15-2013, 11:48 AM
As said before in the last event: If hacker found then the faction should be banded from the event. I don't want to hear "We did not know" because I will call BS on that.

Poopenshire
02-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Screw the rules, Gree cannot control the hackers then we name and shame.

NakedCherryPie
02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Hactions gonna hack,
Hactions gonna hack,

Hactions gonna hack,
Hactions gonna hack,

Hactions gonna hack,
Hactions gonna hack,

Hactions gonna hack,
Hactions gonna hack,

Hactions gonna hack,
Hactions gonna hack,

Hactions gonna hack,
Hactions gonna hack,

Hactions gonna hack,
Hactions gonna hack,

SevenO9
02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Post their names, screw the policy. Noone at Gree is going to do anything about it, we need to handle this by ourselfs. At least we can blame and shame them. Faction leaders giving a safe harbour to hackers arent a cent better then the hackers. Post their names as well. What is going to happen if we all post names? Will we all be banned? Not going to happen. Just apply common sense, dont post the 120k guy who smacked you. Most forum members know enough about this game to tell a hacker from a gold spender.

CJ54
02-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Post their names, screw the policy.

I'd strongly recommend against that.

Report anything suspicious to support please.