PDA

View Full Version : Hideout

Bala82
02-15-2013, 05:55 AM
I am trying figure out how this works .

1) Only leader can purchase a hideout

Once you purchase it what do you do afterwards ?

i can't find any information on how hideout works.

Boom
02-15-2013, 06:10 AM
U use it in battle going against another syndicate....

Bala82
02-15-2013, 06:30 AM
Can hideout be used as defence rather than offensive ?

(N8iV) RayJ
02-15-2013, 06:33 AM
its only for defense its not offensive

vitus79
02-15-2013, 06:41 AM
quick heads up, it works as a wall protecting against ur enemy.
as long the wall is active u get less influence from fights. a lvl 10 wall will have 55k damage points, every hit on it will take 500 points max depending on attackers stats, 110 hits at least to bring the wall down. if the wall is destroyed ur team can get double influence points. also walls get consumed after fight, destroyed or not so u want to have a wall for every fight u going to declare in the 3-5 day final battle

Coladonato
02-15-2013, 06:46 AM
as long the wall is active u get less influence from fights. a lvl 10 wall will have 55k damage points, every hit on it will take 500 points max depending on attackers stats, 110 hits at least to bring the wall down. if the wall is destroyed ur team can get double influence points. also walls get consumed after fight, destroyed or not so u want to have a wall for every fight u going to declare in the 3-5 day final battle

Thanks V. Wasn't sure on the points and damage.

DvD
02-15-2013, 08:30 AM
Followup question: If your syndicate is 100% committed to camp, only (no one will ever declare war),

1) Do syndicate members benefit in any way from building hideouts and buying hideout bonus (health, damage)?

2) If hideouts are constructed and war is initiated, at the end of the 60 minute window for fighting, all hideouts are wiped for both sides; if war's not declared, hideouts persist indefinitely?

Ozzeh
02-15-2013, 08:41 AM
If you are a camping syndicate and will not compete in Midtown then you do not want to waste money on Hideouts. :)

Bala82
02-15-2013, 08:47 AM
If you are a camping syndicate and will not compete in Midtown then you do not want to waste money on Hideouts. :)

Yes but what happens when you have purchase all useful bonuses ?

Boom
02-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Yes but what happens when you have purchase all useful bonuses ?Well nothing.... Theres nothing to do for syndicated except get the bonuses...

gcfreem
02-15-2013, 09:01 AM

We just sit back and enjoy them.

Ozzeh
02-15-2013, 09:04 AM
Im sure there are a few PvP folks so I'd get the attack bonuses. ;)

DvD
02-15-2013, 09:10 AM

You're saying you've got more money than you can spend?

Throw some more wood on the fire, toast a few marshmallows, sing songs, quietly excuse yourself when you need to go collect from your well-tended income properties, initiate new builds and upgrades, buy new items, return to your campfire and resume toasting / burning / singing.

Ah, the quiet glory of camping.

DvD
02-15-2013, 09:13 AM
You can also work on your spreadsheets.

Ah, spreadsheets.

Bala82
02-15-2013, 09:17 AM
We just sit back and enjoy them.

I hope they add some future bonuses like health regeneration bonuses

Boom
02-15-2013, 09:50 AM
I hope they add some future bonuses like health regeneration bonusesWhy would u need that tho..

larkin
02-15-2013, 09:58 AM

Vitus,
Where did you get this information? It is good to know. Do you know when they will start the battles?

Bala82
02-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Why would u need that tho..

For boss events - In MW that bonus is used to recover faster

bald zeemer
02-15-2013, 10:26 AM
Surely if you're camping well enough to have maxed out synd. bonuses any benefit on bosses is just mitigating impatience rather than improving end results?

Bala82
02-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Everyone love boss events regardless of whether they camper or crawler

bald zeemer
02-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Agreed, but my point is that if you have cash coming in that fast it should be easy to get your stats to a point where 13 attacks will take a lvl 40 tier 1 boss. So a health benefit would mean you could nail the boss a little bit quicker, but at the cost of other higher level players being able to take a boss they previously couldn't. Therefore health bonus = bad for campers.

Bala82
02-15-2013, 12:13 PM
But it's upto members- not all members will be on same tier.

I get what your saying your right but as you know in syndicate you can players from low level and high level - You point is valid for low level but what about mid level player ?.

Just because you have benefit doesn't mean everyone will receive same level. The bonuses are subjective toward each member eg if we take building output bonus as example two syndicate members will receive different benefit depending on buildings they have .

bimmer kid
02-15-2013, 12:38 PM
hey bala your syndicate has all the bonuses?

Bala82
02-15-2013, 12:59 PM
We have practically have all defensive and also have building output only have attack bonuses left to purchase but because we are camper we left that last

PuckinWebGuy
02-15-2013, 01:42 PM
We have practically have all defensive and also have building output only have attack bonuses left to purchase but because we are camper we left that last
Check out the chart on this thread... if you haven't bought attacker bonuses yet, you have a long ways to go.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45602-Syndicate-bonus-costs/page2

kpry
02-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Level 122 Mafia Code: 592 982 757

Syndicate Code: 840 589 777
Syndicate Name: HRK

Very strong Syndicate, with Billions of dollars, 95 out of 105 Bonus upgrades and counting, a ton of hideouts, Every day total donations consit of Billions of dollars, and hundreds of Bricks. For High Level and experienced players ONLY, because we are one of the best Syndicates out there].

vitus79
02-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Vitus,
Where did you get this information? It is good to know. Do you know when they will start the battles?

its based on the first world domination event from modern war. now that there is running the 2nd, where they did some changings, the numbers could be different. my damage in this event is around 900 per hit. so somewhere between 500-900 if ur fairly strong for ur level. still takes alot hits to bring down a wall.

i think the final battle takeout midtown will start in like 4-5 weeks. soon they will add dates for the preparation events listed, such as beat the boss, pvp event, collect 10 or top 25 auction.

kpry
02-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Level 122 Mafia Code: 592 982 757

Syndicate Code: 840 589 777
Syndicate Name: HRK

Very strong Syndicate, with Billions of dollars, 95 out of 105 Bonus upgrades and counting, a ton of hideouts, Every day total donations consit of Billions of dollars, and hundreds of Bricks. For High Level and experienced players ONLY, because we are one of the best Syndicates out there.

dexterity
03-24-2013, 09:15 PM

Can you go into a little more detail on the equations for hideouts. Ex. X players/hits destroys lvl 1 wall and so on...

Seiler
06-21-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm interested in walls as well... If all a wall does is prevent your opponents from scoring double what is the point of them??? The crew that wins the battle doesn't get a bonus, there is no point in attempting to win a battle. If it has no offensive purpose they are useless. I don't care what the other team scores as long as i get my points..... Anybody see this differently?

Can you go into a little more detail on the equations for hideouts. Ex. X players/hits destroys lvl 1 wall and so on...

Beezer McCool
08-09-2013, 10:05 AM
I'm interested in walls as well... If all a wall does is prevent your opponents from scoring double what is the point of them??? The crew that wins the battle doesn't get a bonus, there is no point in attempting to win a battle. If it has no offensive purpose they are useless. I don't care what the other team scores as long as i get my points..... Anybody see this differently?

ok, not to bump an old thread, but the above is the EXACT information i'm looking for. Seems to me the whole point of battles is to GET points, so is there any real benefit in building walls, when all they do is cut down on the points earned by your opponent?????

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Beezer - don't know what level your syndicate operates at, but for the top 100 the margins are often very close. You end up fighting the syndicates very close to you in points tally quite frequently.

We had one syndicate 3 times and two others twice last weekend.

We certainly were keen to minimise the points we would give up to them as we leapfrogged each other back and forth. The margins between being 91st and 101st were often as few as 50k IP points.