PDA

View Full Version : Where is the 40% off like we have before the Battle for Brazil?? Peoplecott?

King little fruit fly
02-15-2013, 05:52 AM
Where is the 40% off like we have before the Battle for Brazil??

If we don't get the sale, I suggest a peoplecott. Pirate United Nation and Ferr Club should lead the way. Any faction doesn't cott it is the enemy of all peoplecotters; when we square off in the next battle like Greedy HQ, we will have no mercy. Are you with us, or against us? ;)

jon_funzio
02-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Just because there was a 40% sale once in no way in-debts Gree to have one again - let's face it, people are going to buy gold no matter the price because they really want to win... If people don't buy gold for the 1st couple of days then others will think "oooh, if I spend gold I can get into the Top XXX" thus making others spend more.

A boycott of any sort simply isn't going to work - who cares if they're the enemy of everyone else when they're sitting there with their shiny new pixels?

I really don't understand how people can get so excited about such unimportant things - a sale WOULD be nice, but GREE are not obliged to offer one.

Fun
02-15-2013, 06:00 AM
Just because there was a 40% sale once in no way in-debts Gree to have one again - let's face it, people are going to buy gold no matter the price because they really want to win... If people don't buy gold for the 1st couple of days then others will think "oooh, if I spend gold I can get into the Top XXX" thus making others spend more.

A boycott of any sort simply isn't going to work - who cares if they're the enemy of everyone else when they're sitting there with their shiny new pixels?

I really don't understand how people can get so excited about such unimportant things - a sale WOULD be nice, but GREE are not obliged to offer one. I would love a sale but this post I totally agree with 100%!

King little fruit fly
Jon, unite as brothers and sisters and we can do it. Divide, you are on your own. :D

King little fruit fly
We still can pull off the peoplecott now. :D

dads
02-15-2013, 06:03 AM
That first post is to threating,your trying to bind pps not aliniate them.

King little fruit fly
02-15-2013, 06:08 AM
That first post is to threating,your trying to bind pps not aliniate them.

Sonny, you didn't get the humor. :D

dads
02-15-2013, 06:14 AM
I lost mine when they said it was 5 days..

sorry kff of to make of coffee & wake up.

Poopenshire
02-15-2013, 07:18 AM
I can only speak for myself, but I will not buy gold with out a 40% off sale.

dads
02-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Can you guys rem how long before the battle we got the last sale?

Less than 40% they can forget buying gold,IMO they owe us a 50 % sale for the inconvince placed upon us.
Mabye there holding out coz we wanted the 50% & think that we will settle for less,if they hold out this make pps think that a 40% sale is kind of " oh at last" type thing.
There pushing us to far I feel,everyone has a breaking point where they will say enough is enough.
This last Miniute change had quite a few I know re evaluating the whole faction wars idea compleatly.

Anyways as said can any rember how long before the battle we got the last sale?

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 07:36 AM
let's face it, people are going to buy gold no matter the price because they really want to win... If people don't buy gold for the 1st couple of days then others will think "oooh, if I spend gold I can get into the Top XXX" thus making others spend more.

I agree with your whole post but this part could not have been said any better. So true!

Poopenshire
02-15-2013, 07:37 AM
I thought it was that morning of the battle. I know it was before this time last time as I made my purchase when I woke up. My iTunes Reciept shows as the 18th but not the exact time.

iamnasty
02-15-2013, 08:06 AM
Just bought some gold, either you're in or quit playing!!:D

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Patience me hearties, patience.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_yyPxDC7TyHTO0aYRMNsflZVorr5hD 2oAWuFLNPpthZoUecT3
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRFWF_9d98qZCbdvn0hEvMGo7ZV0JWa yQUOa_XHDYJQkLoyjV4xw

Tylersdad
02-15-2013, 08:31 AM
So PJ, your saying theirs a chance?
Without it, my principles prevent me from buying.

AlexFoo
02-15-2013, 08:33 AM
Can you guys rem how long before the battle we got the last sale?

Less than 40% they can forget buying gold,IMO they owe us a 50 % sale for the inconvince placed upon us.
Mabye there holding out coz we wanted the 50% & think that we will settle for less,if they hold out this make pps think that a 40% sale is kind of " oh at last" type thing.
There pushing us to far I feel,everyone has a breaking point where they will say enough is enough.
This last Miniute change had quite a few I know re evaluating the whole faction wars idea compleatly.

Anyways as said can any rember how long before the battle we got the last sale?

it was 12-24 hours.

btw, they dont owe you, me or anyone squat. LOL

Jahootie
02-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Me either, not buying full price gold for med packs, le sets one thing, battle health...no way

Sc00ba5t3v3
02-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Ya well...they owe me. 2 days ago I bought 1500 gold and the server reset. Gold gone and about 15 minutes of productivity I lost but my iTunes account still charged. I emailed Gree 48 hrs ago and haven't heard a word about it. I'm preparing a nice YouTube presentation in case they rip me off butnill give them another day or so to get back to me.

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 08:51 AM
I can only speak for myself, but I will not buy gold with out a 40% off sale.

Me neither Poop, no way I'm buying at anything more than 40% off. I actually used the last sale to buy crates. :p

King little fruit fly
02-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Me neither Poop, no way I'm buying at anything more than 40% off. I actually used the last sale to buy crates. :p

Me three!!! No sale no purchase. We are planning to buy 1500 fake gold bars each, but on hold now.

Ranger4Life
02-15-2013, 09:29 AM
This is smart on Gree's part. They are testing us to see how much we are willing to spend when there is NO sale compared to when there is a sale.

I'm not telling anyone to stop buying gold, but rather only buy 1 or 2 vaults. Show Gree that we are willing to spend our hard earned money when we feel like we are being rewarded.

Together we are strong!

dads
02-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the info however,you took the word owe in it's literal sense.
Guess it's not so easy to comicate some stuff in txt.

CplJC
02-15-2013, 09:58 AM
I have an eerie feeling the top Factions have strike a deal to not play day 1...That would so awesome to see! a big f.u to GREE!