PDA

View Full Version : "Overthrowing" a leader?

Goodfellow
02-15-2013, 05:50 AM
Can this be done?

I'm in a syndicate with some strong players but our leader has disappeared. Is there any way - other than starting a new syndicate - do move the leader powers to another player?

We don't want to start a new one because of the donations built up.

jobadass
02-15-2013, 06:16 AM
Can this be done?

I'm in a syndicate with some strong players but our leader has disappeared. Is there any way - other than starting a new syndicate - do move the leader powers to another player?

We don't want to start a new one because of the donations built up.unfortunately only the leader can transfer that position. If yours has gone AWOL, you could contact support, but I don't know that they could help you. Maybe best to just start over.

Ak Killah
02-15-2013, 06:29 AM
unfortunately only the leader can transfer that position. If yours has gone AWOL, you could contact support, but I don't know that they could help you. Maybe best to just start over.Pretty much this, that's why it's important to do some research before you join a syndicate, joining one owned by a regular forumite or someone active on your friends list is much safer.

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 06:37 AM
If no officers were appointed then you are in limbo. If an officer had been appointed the leadership role would have been passed to the officer when the leader left the faction.

I would submit a ticket. I would certainly hope that support should be able to handle this. Now as for WHEN they answer your ticket...who knows?!?

goldenarchie
02-15-2013, 08:26 AM
I lol....how long has your leader been gone? A day, a night, a week?
As far as I know you cant just mutiny the leader...its their syndicate; your phucked and need to find another one or wait for your leader to finish with their RL issue.
I know alot of people on both MW and on CC had some big RL issues yesterday....especially MW...lots of chocolate to make up for the MIA for the next 5 days.

gambet1234
02-15-2013, 03:09 PM
I'd feel awfully sad for my syndicate if my phone fell in some water. No way to tell them. No way to fix it. It's stupid to link one account to one device. Do you know what happened to him?

cooch
02-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Only insurance policy is that the Leader had better be on forum...takes a few days to get a new phone if you dunk it.

My wife did this just this past weekend....first the fingers' cross try of putting it in a bag of rice...then going out and paying for another contract renewal and new phone. Pain.

Alice
02-15-2013, 05:39 PM
I was assuming the game would be designed to be like the leadership randomly transfers to an officer if the leader disappears...I'm surprised they don't even include that...

Watoosy
02-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Join No gold forever

kpry
02-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Level 122 Mafia Code: 592 982 757

Syndicate Code: 840 589 777
Syndicate Name: HRK
I have a very strong Syndicate, with millions of dollars, 46 upgrades, tons of maxed out bonuses, and I ACCEPT EVERYONE. I ask that you donate money, bricks and be a good player, even if you are a low level character thats fine if you cannot come up with as much money to donate, because contributing bricks is just as good.

captiva
02-15-2013, 06:06 PM
I requesting for daily committed players to join me.

Fight respect payout +20%
Job payout +5%
Car Defense +15%
Building output +20%
Melee Defense +25%
Gun defense +25%
Amour defense +10%
Explosive defense +5%
Building Defense +25%
Hideout Health +5%
Syndicate member increase +16

Join now 646 658 747 ONLY for level above 100 and willing to commit need to join.

Hurry, join us now.

ottootto
02-15-2013, 06:28 PM
hury we must hijack all thread aroundddddddddddddd