PDA

View Full Version : Guys maybe if we're nice then gree will be nice to their loyal customers!

I am a cow
02-15-2013, 01:58 AM
Maybe if every said something good about GREE once in a few days they might actually start being nice to us and we will get what we have requested. If you are a hacker and you are reading this SCREW YOU because you are the main reason that GREE gets so many tickets and therefore do not have time to be actually focusing on the game for the rest of us. Here allow me to start things off

Thank you GREE for making this fun and enjoyable game for us to play and block out the cocerns of the real world and for the great events that occur for this i thank you.

iamnasty
02-15-2013, 03:34 AM
Maybe if every said something good about GREE once in a few days they might actually start being nice to us and we will get what we have requested. If you are a hacker and you are reading this SCREW YOU because you are the main reason that GREE gets so many tickets and therefore do not have time to be actually focusing on the game for the rest of us. Here allow me to start things off

Thank you GREE for making this fun and enjoyable game for us to play and block out the cocerns of the real world and for the great events that occur for this i thank you.

Woh woh woh, COW is doing his moo moo moo AGAIN!! :D

Reznor2
02-15-2013, 03:51 AM
I thank Gree for enabling me to meet some cool people through the forum. That's it.