PDA

View Full Version : HELP?

I am a cow
02-15-2013, 01:36 AM
Hi guys just wondering how do you transfer your game onto another device? it asks me for my password is this password my Itunes password? thanks :D:D:D:D

mikebarth1955
02-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Hi guys just wondering how do you transfer your game onto another device? it asks me for my password is this password my Itunes password? thanks :D:D:D:D

This is how it works on my iPad:

You have to set up a Funzio ID and password before you transfer. Go to Menu>More...>Settings>Transfer Game. When you hit the <transfer game> bar, you get instructions that say "In order to transfer your game..." and a choice of <old device> and <new device>. Hit old device, tap in the Funzio ID and password, and then you are all set to transfer out.

Set up MW in the new device, and once you go through all of the ash and trash of setting up a new base, you can transfer in your base. It overwrites the new base that you just set up.

Hope that helps. One of the developers posted something a couple of weeks ago about the procedures to follow if you need help transfering, but I don't remember what it said. Essentially, send in a ticket with game ID, ally code, level, etc., and tell them the old device and the new device.

Good luck with that.