PDA

View Full Version : Are the scores cumulative?

Wufnu
02-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Has this been asked before?

I don't see how they could be unless no one joined the factions between wars.

gwmac
02-14-2013, 09:34 PM
I would say yes simply because when you click the WD event icon it is showing points from Brazil. If it was not cumulative wouldn't it show zero?

Wufnu
02-14-2013, 09:36 PM
I agree and I was thinking the same thing..... Come to think of it it wouldn't make any difference as that score is for the faction as a whole. Anyone joining wouldn't bring their old faction score with them.

JMC
02-14-2013, 09:41 PM
If it is cumulative it'd be pretty dumb. The top 3 factions could win the war without spending any gold, lower factions would have no chance to catch up and new factions would be far behind. I am guessing they will reset once the war actually starts, but GREE is pretty unpredictable sometimes.

Q Raider
02-14-2013, 09:44 PM
If it is cumulative it'd be pretty dumb. The top 3 factions could win the war without spending any gold, lower factions would have no chance to catch up and new factions would be far behind. I am guessing they will reset once the war actually starts, but GREE is pretty unpredictable sometimes.

It would explain some of PJ's recent ruminations though :-)

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-14-2013, 09:48 PM
My parrot, Captain Pretty Bird, has whispered in my ear. Him such a pretty bird, squawk.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
I soooooo asked this two weeks ago...lol

Tylersdad
02-15-2013, 08:34 AM
Like everything else...i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 08:48 AM
I soooooo asked this two weeks ago...lol

Yeah I thought it had been asked before Chimp. What we need is a thread with specific questions and ANSWERS from CJ for this and several other issues. But I guess it's too late for that. Oh well.... Here we go again......CRY HAVOC and all that good stuff...........

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Come on guys.. Battle for Brazil was alpha and Battle for Greenland is beta software. Maybe the next battle will be more stable and we will have more answers to our questions. I am sure this question will be answered in 3 hours time after the 1st battle is finished ;)

Just hold your hat for yet another GREE ride and try to have fun. At least have a fooking laugh at the thought of another 97 hours of beating the crap out of each other... otherwise you would have to cry.

Wufnu
02-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah I know Dutchie I just wish they would be a little more forthright about things. Been gaming for a long time and haven't seen this level of secrecy/non communication, whatever you want to call it in quite some time.