PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't contact support working?

Wambo
02-14-2013, 06:11 PM
As said on the last ticket that I just wrote, I thought maybe things will be resolved better if I advertise it here. It's not really a moan just asking to be give back what is mine. Also a few ideas to help contact support:

Describe the issue here...
I have just accidentally brought one of those silly refills. I'm not going to use any energy today now as a result to prove that I never used the refill energy. On another note you guys still have not returned my 17 gold for an extra ally that i asked to be returned like a week or so ago. That's 37 gold to be returned please. I'm saving up for those three fallout crates which are 175 gold. Please return my gold, and once done, I will pay for more gold. Please acknowledge me. Just refill my 37 gold and take your energy and extra ally back. I don't need these things, never will. Shame we can't have the choice on what things for sale we want advertised. If your a free player you should have the choice not to see what you can buy for gold. If like me, who only wants to buy gold units but hate these refills for stamina and energy, we should be able to ask to take those choice actions away so it saves time for you guys at contact support. Or maybe an "are you sure" button when you buy anything that requires gold. You have it when you buy gold from the App Store, but not when we choose how we spend our gold in the game, it's not- which doesn't make sense and puts false ideas in our heads when we think "why". My faction will not be buying gold until you fix this matter of returning my 37 gold. It's the principle guys, come on! Ever since Funzio has turned to Gree, things have changed... For the good of the game play but for the bad of customer support at the same time. I see everyone moaning about not being replied and everyone thinking its your way sticking up your finger but no one will buy gold anymore, and this cool game will fall with this thinking.

I for one don't want to see this, nor thousands maybe millions don't either.

"Please-With cherries on top?"

Best regards

--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2013-02-15 09:44
Player ID: 364333063

Gritix
02-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Keep calm and pretend you're a pony.

Speed ump
02-14-2013, 06:32 PM
Wambo, it dosnt work for past trolls. You maybe have to ask gree how to get off the troll list and become a productive member.

Wambo
02-14-2013, 06:32 PM
We are human beings, Pony's don't have human rights.

Gritix
02-14-2013, 06:34 PM
We are human beings, Pony's don't have human rights.
Plot twist, we'er all Pony's disguised as humans.

Wambo
02-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Wambo, it dosnt work for past trolls. You maybe have to ask gree how to get off the troll list and become a productive member.

Ever since I came back, I have been a productive member to the game. Check out my latest comments on various threads and threads of my own. Thank you for trying to contribute an idea to me Ump, but how can I when they don't read any of my tickets. It's not like I spam them, only contact them if its an urgent matter.

Wambo
02-14-2013, 06:42 PM
An ideal matter to help gold support from random support would help resolve these matters. Gold matters obviously matters more than random matters as gold financially supports the funding of ModernWar. How about after you press the "contact support" you have to select an answer from the following two simple questions.
-This is a currency matter
Or
-This isn't a currency matter

Currency matters then get automatically prioritised to the top of the list of support matters.

I'm sure gold players all over will be glad to agree to this?

Wambo
02-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Remember I could be using this thread to ask about my other matters, but I haven't. It's solely about currency that people have to buy or work for.

I hope to hear from you soon Gree.

It will be gladly appreciated.

Gritix
02-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Remember I could be using this thread to ask about my other matters, but I haven't. It's solely about currency that people have to buy or work for.

I hope to hear from you soon Gree.

It will be gladly appreciated.
Don't spam! Be a pony!

Wambo
02-14-2013, 06:51 PM
Don't spam! Be a pony!

Sounds like another Joaquim...

Gritix
02-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Sounds like another Joaquim...
You sound like another BBB

Wambo
02-14-2013, 06:55 PM
You sound like another BBB

Enjoy this thread whilst you can see it using the name Gritix my friend...

Q Raider
02-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Message from the Great Revenue Extension Experiment...

We extended the event purportedly so all our guys could be around for the start and the finish.

Then we realized that Friday was actually our RDO.

So rather than backflip on our backflip and play with the game times.....again.

....We decided to give everyone the day off...

As for your ticket....well it is currently near the top of one of our piles which is over in the mounds of piles, piled up in the corner along with a couple of errant nerf balls from our celebration event after the BfB event.

Thank you for your patience, have a nice day and remember......Gree groats are your best friend :-)

Wambo
02-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Message from the Great Revenue Extension Experiment...

We extended the event purportedly so all our guys could be around for the start and the finish.

Then we realized that Friday was actually our RDO.

So rather than backflip on our backflip and play with the game times.....again.

....We decided to give everyone the day off...

As for your ticket....well it is currently near the top of one of our piles which is over in the mounds of piles, piled up in the corner along with a couple of errant nerf balls from our celebration event after the BfB event.

Thank you for your patience, have a nice day and remember......Gree groats are your best friend :-)

Sounds like I should get a job there...

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Whatever you do... do not type the letters Cj54 in any of your posts.....

Wambo
02-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Whatever you do... do not type the letters Cj54 in any of your posts.....

Why is that? He is the most respected because he tries to deal with to many issues?

FromAfar
02-14-2013, 10:44 PM
Wambo, your button is working. Support isn't!

Just over 21 days ago I submitted a support ticket for NOT getting the faction prizes I earned.

And I am sure it won't be here tomorrow.

I didn't bother anyone for the first 7 days; then Waited 6 more after asking nicely. Now I ask the idiots daily how things are progressing. I don't reckon I'll get the 2 units, I am kicking can without them.

From here on out, it will be a social experiment. I will see how long the ticket stays open and the units not delivered. Someone posted a theory that asking makes the worst support worse. I guess I'll test that theory. If the ticket remains open long enough, maybe it will skew a report somewhere. Or not. It is like watching the freak show in SF's über freak area. You can get a good laugh out of it.

spitfire
02-14-2013, 10:59 PM
I accidentally clicked on gold to finish land expansion. Sent them an email to get 198 gold back and they were quick to respond to me. Have you addressed your issue in the subject or just kept it as default 'Modern War issue'?

Major Ed Rush
02-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Wambo good luck with the ticket, i am on to 19 days and counting. Crazy as i am, I'd pay gold just so someone would read my ticket in support let alone answer

Sc00ba5t3v3
02-15-2013, 09:16 AM
wow you guys have to wait that long for a response? Im tempted to "report a problem" with my $99.99 charge on iTunes for "services not rendered". I lost 1500 gold 2 days ago during the server rollback. But I also heard if you complain about buying gold on iTunes, iTunes prevents you from buying anything from Gree anymore. Is that true?

Wambo
02-15-2013, 09:22 AM
Thank you SpitFire, re sent a ticket.

Sc00ba, I wish you luck. Gee I thought I was getting it bad!

Sc00ba5t3v3
02-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Ya a bunch of us have it bad right now. That server rollback a couple days ago really hurt some of us. I will not spend any more $ on a company that can just take your gold or cash away and not get back to you in several days. It's only been about 2 so reasonably they have a few more days to get back to me and I'd still be a satisfied customer. But until then, no more purchases.

__Lovebird__
02-15-2013, 12:18 PM
i dont knw whats happening !!!? i was at a war now...n i just closed the game n opened it again den i am getting this error " there is an issue with your account. please contact en-support@gree.net for help" and i complained also many times...still no response !!!? can any one please tell me whats happening all of sudden !!? :"(

Wambo
02-16-2013, 02:16 PM
i dont knw whats happening !!!? i was at a war now...n i just closed the game n opened it again den i am getting this error " there is an issue with your account. please contact en-support@gree.net for help" and i complained also many times...still no response !!!? can any one please tell me whats happening all of sudden !!? :"(

Wish we could be it seems we are in the dark

ohgreatitsryan
02-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Obviously they turned it off because that's the easiest way to ignore tickets.

3133t4ce
02-16-2013, 03:11 PM
read somewhere there was a 3 week waiting list on tickets. I've have not had access to my account in about 2 weeks and opened a ticket on FEB 4th and need my old ID back. can't buy the gold if i don't have access!

Wambo
02-20-2013, 04:39 PM
There's a new guy in town, and his name is Ray. Big thanks to the Gree gang! As for everyone else, be patient, they will get to you eventually but there are to many "contacts supports" regarding how the new factions, bringing to many new questions...

Gree, you can have "cherries on top"

Best Regards

Poopenshire
02-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Sometimes tickets get stuck becuase there is not enough "tags" i think for them to sort them quickly. I have seen in caps in the title one or two words to help them sort the tickets faster. example: HACKER or VAULT PURCHASE

something to help them get them to the person who will handle it. otherise each one has to be read and sorted, which means they can get stuck in a "pile" of tickets.

Dudebot121256
02-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Speaking of greedy support...2earEddie has recently been banned for life and all posts have been
made to disappear ...Gree is afraid...very afraid...and well they should be...why? because FFP is
coming after them...he will NEVER stop...be afraid Gree be very afraidYou know they can IP ban, right? :)

Wambo
02-20-2013, 05:46 PM
You know they can IP ban, right? :)
Oh dear lol, I would love to see that with Joaquim, hero of war, etc etc- wait I'm starting to wonder about this guy now...

Dudebot121256
02-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Oh dear lol, I would love to see that with Joaquim, hero of war, etc etc- wait I'm starting to wonder about this guy now...Yea, I always wondered why they didn't IP ban him but I believe it was CJ who told me each IP ban rewarded them with a whole whack of paper work.

CplJC
02-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Yes, they IP ban FFP many times...last ban was character AND IP ban...take
FFP minutes to get around it..seconds! takes seconds lol

Dudebot121256
02-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Yes, they IP ban FFP many times...last ban was character AND IP ban...take
FFP minutes to get around it..Mind if I ask what FFP is?

Wambo
02-20-2013, 08:13 PM
I think a great idea would be to use your alliance ID as your sign in, obviously still keep the password box. Perhaps the choice to change your in game name to a different name on the forums as most people here don't like other people to know who's in game name they are using. I think this would solve the problem? And if I'm right, you just can't delete your info of the game since its all stored on Gree's servers. Your stuck with one ID and this forum would notice your trying to make another spammy profile if you had a record of trolling.

This idea is going into my thread...

Wai
02-20-2013, 08:39 PM
As said on the last ticket that I just wrote, I thought maybe things will be resolved better if I advertise it here. It's not really a moan just asking to be give back what is mine. Also a few ideas to help contact support:

I have just accidentally brought one of those silly refills. I'm not going to use any energy today now as a result to prove that I never used the refill energy. On another note you guys still have not returned my 17 gold for an extra ally that i asked to be returned like a week or so ago. That's 37 gold to be returned please. I'm saving up for those three fallout crates which are 175 gold. Please return my gold, and once done, I will pay for more gold. Please acknowledge me. Just refill my 37 gold and take your energy and extra ally back. I don't need these things, never will. Shame we can't have the choice on what things for sale we want advertised. If your a free player you should have the choice not to see what you can buy for gold. If like me, who only wants to buy gold units but hate these refills for stamina and energy, we should be able to ask to take those choice actions away so it saves time for you guys at contact support. Or maybe an "are you sure" button when you buy anything that requires gold. You have it when you buy gold from the App Store, but not when we choose how we spend our gold in the game, it's not- which doesn't make sense and puts false ideas in our heads when we think "why". My faction will not be buying gold until you fix this matter of returning my 37 gold. It's the principle guys, come on! Ever since Funzio has turned to Gree, things have changed... For the good of the game play but for the bad of customer support at the same time. I see everyone moaning about not being replied and everyone thinking its your way sticking up your finger but no one will buy gold anymore, and this cool game will fall with this thinking.

Why don't you just be more careful where your finger is going to touch. Slow down a bit.

Practice with a small mirror 1,000 times a day and soon you will be able to get it right with your eyes closed. You can make it into a game if you like. Put it over an ants nest and see if you can hit moving targets first time.

If that doesn't help see an optician before Egypt.

Wambo
02-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Why don't you just be more careful where your finger is going to touch. Slow down a bit.

Practice with a small mirror 1,000 times a day and soon you will be able to get it right with your eyes closed. You can make it into a game if you like. Put it over an ants nest and see if you can hit moving targets first time.

If that doesn't help see an optician before Egypt.

Some people are to busy with work to spend an extra 10 seconds to be "careful"- I don't understand why you can't agree with a "are you sure" button after you select something. Or perhaps your not a gold player, to which you will never understand. Also with a name like yours, you probably have small Asian fingers as opposed to us westerners. Nice trolling but it won't work around here pal...

Undefinable
02-20-2013, 08:53 PM

"Please-With cherries on top?"

Best regards

--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2013-02-15 09:44
Player ID: 364333063Lol gree don't want to hear you *****ing

Wambo
02-20-2013, 08:54 PM
Well that's funny because they listened and helped me out. Shows what you know...

Wai
02-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Some people are to busy with work to spend an extra 10 seconds to be "careful"- I don't understand why you can't agree with a "are you sure" button after you select something. Or perhaps your not a gold player, to which you will never understand. Also with a name like yours, you probably have small Asian fingers as opposed to us westerners. Nice trolling but it won't work around here pal...

1. Who said I disagreed with it?

2. What won't I understand? Because I dont understand what it is I apparently don't understand. You push a button, you buy it, and you push other buttons to spend it. Is there some other mystery surrounding it.

3. That is a very Western name! There are hundreds of Wai's in the world and not sure too many are Asian. Good try to bring race into it.

4. Next time I see an Asian I will check finger size and report straight back for you. Then you can get back to your book 'On the Pathology of Yellow Fever".

5. Trolling: On reading it back I'm not certain a average reader could find it designed to inflame, provoke, harrass, create hatred or be outright offensive. That wasn't the intention if it did.

I won't comment on your post for fear it will further inflame you.

有什么害处,只是好玩而已