PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when you've recuited a hacker??

foxtrekker
02-14-2013, 05:49 PM
I have a new member that applied today and he immediately deposited 20 billion which he did not have on him when joining. I am not going to spend the money and i have contacted support about it.
Please advise!!

Daniel2115
02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
That's the only thing you can really do is contact support and leave the 20 billion. Now we'll be able to see how gree deals with hackers

Daswi
02-14-2013, 06:32 PM
I am not going to spend the money and i have contacted support about it.

Very smart move.

TRAZ
02-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Hard to say. Doubt it was legitimate, but good call. Depending on the players stats and IPH that could cost them a bit of real dollars.

There's a lot of hackers out there, simply put. All we can do is report and play our own game.

cooch
02-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Hard to say. Doubt it was legitimate, but good call. Depending on the players stats and IPH that could cost them a bit of real dollars.

There's a lot of hackers out there, simply put. All we can do is report and play our own game.

So what if you have a hacker on team and don't realize it until some later date? What does Gree do? What did they do if it happened in MW? All I can think of is what a mess for the rest of the syndicate in terms of lost game cash, bricks, upgrades, prizes etc.

CJ54
02-14-2013, 07:55 PM
You already did the right thing.

McLovin
02-14-2013, 08:01 PM
You already did the right thing.

Well done, foxtrekker. I really hope hackers don't ruin the whole Syndicate thing. It's a great addition to the game CJ, hope the devs do everything they can to keep it hacker-free.

bald zeemer
02-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Congratulation foxtrekker. It's so inspiring to see some real moral fortitude in a game. I hope more follow your lead to keep CC fun.

Tommy Two Toes
02-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Laundering ill-gotten gains through contributions to an organization. Instead of booting this guy, Gree should reward him for taking the reality of this game to the next level.

bimmer kid
02-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Laundering ill-gotten gains through contributions to an organization. Instead of booting this guy, Gree should reward him for taking the reality of this game to the next level.
what the..i dont even....