PDA

View Full Version : Yes I know It Hasn't Started Yet..,

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 05:14 PM
But I am going to go ahead and congratulate the top 3 winners of BFG:

Congrats to Ferr's Emperors, Pirate United Nation, and SuperFaction (not necessarily in this order)!

Good luck to all forum teams!

Cmputrgbln
02-14-2013, 05:35 PM
May I respectfully suggest that the top 3 take a hiatus so that the rest of MW free & light gold factions have a shot? :-)

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 05:36 PM
May I respectfully suggest that the top 3 take a hiatus so that the rest of MW free & light gold factions have a shot? :-)

There are several heavy gold teams behind those 3 so you would still need a lot more to step aside for that to happen. But I like your thinking.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-14-2013, 05:41 PM
We all know every event is designed to make Gree money. Having said that it would be really cool to have this event actually be tied to true strategy and not gold, but sadly we will never see that here.

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 06:45 PM
We all know every event is designed to make Gree money. Having said that it would be really cool to have this event actually be tied to true strategy and not gold, but sadly we will never see that here.

Nope. We won't.

Gritix
02-14-2013, 06:49 PM
But I am going to go ahead and congratulate the top 3 winners of BFG:

Congrats to Ferr's Emperors, Pirate United Nation, and SuperFaction (not necessarily in this order)!

Good luck to all forum teams!
Teach me the way of predicting the feature please, I pay you 1500 gold :D

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Teach me the way of predicting the feature please, I pay you 1500 gold :D

I am just one who believes that history has a tendency to repeat itself. Now give me my vault! Lol! :D

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-14-2013, 07:05 PM
I am perfectly happy to land in the top 25, and if we rock the top 10

I dont want to get in the insanity of the top 3

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 07:07 PM
I am perfectly happy to land in the top 25, and if we rock the top 10

I dont want to get in the insanity of the top 3

Top 10 or 25 is an accomplishment in itself. Hope you can achieve it bud!

Wufnu
02-14-2013, 07:16 PM
There is NO WAY I'm going to pay 25 gold for 4 stinking hits. What an absurdity and an insult. This is what we ought to be boycotting for.

I still say it reminds me of those carnival games we used to play as kids. Pay a ton of money to get a cheap trinket you could get at WalMart for a fraction of what you paid to throw 3 baseballs, toss some chips, darts, etc.

chbranch
02-14-2013, 07:19 PM
BigD@wg....do you play in the events on MW?

mxz
02-14-2013, 07:22 PM
I still say it reminds me of those carnival games we used to play as kids. Pay a ton of money to get a cheap trinket you could get at WalMart for a fraction of what you paid to throw 3 baseballs, toss some chips, darts, etc.Think of it as paying for entertainment.

The guys that spend the most get the big teddy. Doesn't mean you can't have fun laughing at the carnies' mullets. ;)

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
BigD@wg....do you play in the events on MW?

And by "event" i guess you mean WD event, right? that answer would be... Nope. Why do you ask?

I just want to congratulate the winners. It's pretty easy to see that the same 3 will finish at top every time. If they don't, I will be truly surprised. I like members within the Emperors and PUN so I'm just showing my support. I don't really know anyone that belongs to Superfaction but I'm sure there are some good peeps in there too.

Wufnu
02-14-2013, 07:59 PM
I concur Dawg, no one said they're bad people, they just have more money to spend than most, hence they are going to always win the spending contest...er I mean war. :p

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 08:29 PM
While most of my posts may contain a sarcastic tone it is typically to convey my disgust at the tactics used by our game creator...not the players. I think due to some of the responses here, there may be the feeling that this was meant in a non genuine way.

I can assure you that is not the case. I am truly happy for the ones that I know within these groups. Whether they buy their way to the top or not, is not of my concern. Regardless, you have to admire the dedication! I just wish our battlefield creator was not reaping the benefit.

chbranch
02-14-2013, 08:49 PM
And by "event" i guess you mean WD event, right? that answer would be... Nope. Why do you ask?

I just want to congratulate the winners. It's pretty easy to see that the same 3 will finish at top every time. If they don't, I will be truly surprised. I like members within the Emperors and PUN so I'm just showing my support. I don't really know anyone that belongs to Superfaction but I'm sure there are some good peeps in there too.

I was just wondering the events in general. Sometimes I pick up from ur posts that you are upset with all the events. Thought maybe you had a bad taste in ur mouth bout them.

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 07:22 AM
I was just wondering the events in general. Sometimes I pick up from ur posts that you are upset with all the events. Thought maybe you had a bad taste in ur mouth bout them.

I still play collect 10 and boss events as those are the only ones that don't require real money to win decent prizes. Real money helps but not completely dependent on it. Auction crate events and these Faction Auctions do not interest me. They are for gold players only.

I used to be a light-medium gold player but with all the cheaters and hackers that are allowed to remain in this game, any spender is literally throwing their money away. I can't monetarily support a company that doesn't listen to or respect it's customers. They are blinded by dollar signs and that's all they care about.

King little fruit fly
02-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Is it too late for me to join any one of these three? ;)

KizbotBro
02-15-2013, 11:17 AM
What makes me laugh a little is the prizes for those coming in the top 1,2 and 3. Casualty reduction bonus?!

This bonus has less appeal when you have an all gold army. GREE employees must have wet themselves when they came up with that.

BigD@wg
02-15-2013, 11:48 AM
What makes me laugh a little is the prizes for those coming in the top 1,2 and 3. Casualty reduction bonus?!

This bonus has less appeal when you have an all gold army. GREE employees must have wet themselves when they came up with that.

I found it rather comical myself. I wonder if Gree really does these things without thinking, has no clue, just doesn't care, or all of the above.

Dudebot121256
02-15-2013, 12:00 PM
I feel like I should know this but oh well :)

Who leads SuperFaction and who is in it?

1earEddie
02-15-2013, 02:08 PM
I feel like I should know this but oh well :)

Who leads SuperFaction and who is in it?
Not a SuperFaction a lowlife faction...leader and certain members are not worth mentioning ...