PDA

View Full Version : Support...

Boom
02-14-2013, 08:28 AM
I asked for a 10 gold refund cuz I misclicked the Stam refill button and didn't even use it... They replied they gave me the 10 gold back.... But nothing... 10 gold is a lot for me actually(for real..)

Tommy Two Toes
02-14-2013, 08:40 AM
0 gold is a lot for me actually(for real..)

Watch 10 videos...it will take about the same amount of time as it did for you to post this.

littl3viking
02-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Watch 10 videos...it will take about the same amount of time as it did for you to post this.

Watch videos? Where?

Boom
02-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Watch 10 videos...it will take about the same amount of time as it did for you to post this.There's no videos!!!

Dipstik
02-14-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm guessing boom is ios and Triple-T is droid?

Killshot-CC
02-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Because you posted your support issue in the forum, I've waved my magic wand and restored your gold. If you don't see it right away, hold your phone under cold water for about 15 minutes and reboot.

haywood
02-14-2013, 09:44 AM
There's no videos!!!

Boom if you are on Android, I am getting videos right now!

Boom
02-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Boom if you are on Android, I am getting videos right now!I'm iOS......

Justsimply
02-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Not that long ago I was checking how how time was left on a hood expansion and it was slow to load. I double clicked the edge of the map. Next thing I noticed was I paid 700 gold to finish the upgrade....ah the shame. But I wrote them and basically they won't do anything about miss used gold.

Lonestoner
02-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Not that long ago I was checking how how time was left on a hood expansion and it was slow to load. I double clicked the edge of the map. Next thing I noticed was I paid 700 gold to finish the upgrade....ah the shame. But I wrote them and basically they won't do anything about miss used gold.

That may be the case with you, but many others here along with myself have received gold back from misclicks plenty of times in the past. I thought it was quite well-known that you could get your gold back from misclicks, especially since they refuse to acknowledge our requests for a gold spending confirmation button.

I personally have gotten gold back multiple times, and it was for way less than what you're talking about, and I assume you actually spent money for yours, whereas I didn't. I'm talking 10 - 20 gold each time, probably 3 or 4 times. Most have been due to lag, and one was just a derp.

Even though this shouldn't really matter, it may help.. Try being friendly, telling them you messed up, and not demanding anything.. Rather ask if they could possibly return your gold for you. A little politeness tends to go along way with support from my experience.

If you already did this, I'm not sure why they wouldn't return it.. I've never been denied for it, and most others I've seen haven't either.

Boom
02-14-2013, 04:11 PM
That may be the case with you, but many others here along with myself have received gold back from misclicks plenty of times in the past. I thought it was quite well-known that you could get your gold back from misclicks, especially since they refuse to acknowledge our requests for a gold spending confirmation button.

I personally have gotten gold back multiple times, and it was for way less than what you're talking about, and I assume you actually spent money for yours, whereas I didn't. I'm talking 10 - 20 gold each time, probably 3 or 4 times. Most have been due to lag, and one was just a derp.

Even though this shouldn't really matter, it may help.. Try being friendly, telling them you messed up, and not demanding anything.. Rather ask if they could possibly return your gold for you. A little politeness tends to go along way with support from my experience.

If you already did this, I'm not sure why they wouldn't return it.. I've never been denied for it, and most others I've seen haven't either.I think 700 was just too much gold to refund..

Justsimply
02-14-2013, 06:23 PM

If you already did this, I'm not sure why they wouldn't return it.. I've never been denied for it, and most others I've seen haven't either.

I am always very nice to them. I never asked why they wouldn't I just dropped it after they said they couldn't refund the money. I just figured it was because it was an expansion and I had already built the space to the max. I was going to sell buildings just to get it back. Those were my thoughts anyways. But this information is good to know if it happens ever again. I just assumed they didn't refund gold.

McLovin
02-14-2013, 08:11 PM
I am always very nice to them. I never asked why they wouldn't I just dropped it after they said they couldn't refund the money. I just figured it was because it was an expansion and I had already built the space to the max. I was going to sell buildings just to get it back. Those were my thoughts anyways. But this information is good to know if it happens ever again. I just assumed they didn't refund gold.

Don't sell your buildings, that wont get ur gold back, just cash. Send a ticket with an explanation of what happened and a polite request for money to be refunded. Say that you are happy to start the expansion over or something like that if that is what it takes. The experiences of many forum members in the past is that the gold is refunded and sometimes they will even let you keep the expansion, bldng, event item, stamina, energy, etc from any mis-click.

They can check what happened in the game and if you're story checks out it would be very surprise if you don't get the 700gold back. It makes no difference to them what you spend it on considering you have already paid for it. It would be much worse to alienate a gold buyer like yourself and discourage you from buying any more by not refunding it for a mistake.

CJ54
02-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Boom, we had a blip where some of the changes made in our admin tools weren't saving properly. It was only for a tiny window of time, but you might've been in that window. Just reply back and let the support person know that the gold didn't get added.

Boom
02-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Boom, we had a blip where some of the changes made in our admin tools weren't saving properly. It was only for a tiny window of time, but you might've been in that window. Just reply back and let the support person know that the gold didn't get added.

Yeah, I already did that. Just waiting for response

smoored12
02-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Syndicate Name - Euclids Finest
Syndicate Type - Moderate Gold Spender
Syndicate Ambition - Top 50
Minimum Requirements - 100+ Or High Income per hour
Number of Bonuses Purchased So Far - 16
Fight Respect Payout 10%
Car Defense 5%
Building Output 10%
Melee Defense 20%
Gun Defense 10%
Building Defense 20%
Syndicate Member Increase +4

Contact/Syndicate Code - Code: 203727601

Ak Killah
02-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Boom, we had a blip where some of the changes made in our admin tools weren't saving properly. It was only for a tiny window of time, but you might've been in that window. Just reply back and let the support person know that the gold didn't get added.Even CJ on call for this case, Boom didn't know your influence stretched that far.

bald zeemer
02-15-2013, 09:13 AM

So you utilised the "mistake" for your own benefit, and then asked for a refund?

Surely if you didn't mean to do it you'd leave it untouched, put in your ticket and wait? After all, you wouldn't have had that extra space if you hadn't expanded by "accident".

Yes, a company has an interest and probably a moral duty to fix errors in good faith, but you clearly performed an action (either on purpose or not), made benefit of the result, then suffered buyers remorse. A refund would have been an example of gree being exceptionally kind to you.