PDA

View Full Version : We Make it Nasty - Crime City Syndicate

ThugLife
02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Crime City Syndicate - Make it Nasty

Requirements: Must be active in wars.

Looking for strong, active players level 60-200

Bonuses purchased: Several attack, all defense (except 1), and numerous other bonuses unlocked.

We're active players that finished at 714. We can definitely place 500 and better, given the players.

PM OR COMMENT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

ADD Faction code: 665 915 807
Requests reviewed several times a day.

Reznor2
02-13-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm sorry, this simply isn't nasty enough to hold my interest.

ThugLife
02-13-2013, 10:31 PM
No trolls please.

Charlie Boy
02-14-2013, 06:38 AM
You already trolled by posting more of this crap in the General section. Have you considered the more appropriate Add Me section or even in Billy Boys single thread for finding/pitching syndicates.

You really should support Billy Boy, it makes him feel all warm and tingly inside when people visit his threads. Not much going down in the land of spreadsheets, ya heard?

No trolls please.

Dipstik
02-14-2013, 06:58 AM
Spots are limited!!: Will never outst a player on bias...

No trolls please.

J'accuse with extra characters!

Sandwich Artist
02-14-2013, 07:23 AM
I am very much interested in joining your nasty syndicate but have a valid question to ask....How do you expect to "realistically" compete for a top 100 spot with minimum donations of 1mil/day? My IPH is 2.6 mil and I have 2.2 billion banked ready to make an initial donation of 1 bil to whatever syndicate i choose to join. My stats are 123000/145000. Do you think you could use an artist such as myself? If so, I would like you to explain more in detail your plans for bonuses and future donations. I want to make sure the Nasty Boys ain't no pikers. I'm not joining a syndicate of pikers. I'll check back here later...

We Make it Nasty : Crime City Syndicate: Realistically aiming for top 100.
Min. Requirements: Must contribute at least 1mill per day to maintain status (may change in the future, but will never exceed 3 mill) and/or good stats record (ACTIVE pvp player)

Bonuses purchased thus far: 31

Hideout: High enough (w/enough bricks in the closet)

Highest roller at 3mill+ IPH
Spots are limited!!: Will never outst a player on bias, but will if you don’t contribute. Also, you don’t have to worry about the leader disbanding; there’s basically 2 of us (1 in title) and we’ve been playing since the 1st respect weapon came out on IOS.
PM is now available for questions.
Faction code: 665 915 807

ThugLife
02-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I too know that 1 mill/D is a snails race. Honestly, I could’ve just joined a millionaire group and would’ve been satisfied with that and to top that off I downloaded the CC syndicates update late, however, I would then have to worry about some fool that would possibly bail out or mismanage the group or possibly cut me on a whim. A lot of the rich syndicates are managed by people at level 200 or near that, so they quit when they see the journey is over, but if you check my weapons and the co-founders weapons and stats you’ll see that we’ve been here for a while and it’ll stay that way.

I myself am banking at a mere 2mill IPH+. We have a few millionaires right now, but the amount of extra cash they donate (w/out even asking) is a big boost to our syndicate. One of the best things about being a co-owner is donating as much as I want. I and a few others in the syndicate believe the same thing, so we donate extra. After I make an upgrade either today or tomorrow, I’m going to donate a huge sum, upgrade, donate, upgrade, donate, etc.. I don’t care about donating as much as I want because at the end of crime city (at or near level 200), there’s nothing to do but camp and attack or rob occasionally. To put the bonuses upgrades issue in a nutshell, a few millionaires can easily fund the upgrades (especially with our co-founder donations). It really isn’t that difficult. I’d actually be surprised if they aren’t completed or near completion by now.
I’m not asking you donate, at least not yet, but you can join our syndicate and stay like some trial offer. You’ll see that we don’t make cuts for no reason. If you have personal questions on how the syndicate is managed, you can either add us and ask on our syndicate forum or you can PM me. I don’t wanna get into the nitty gritty on GREE forum.

ottootto
02-14-2013, 02:12 PM
"Realistically aiming for top 100"

http://ilmondodifigenia.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/uomo-rotfl.gif

ThugLife
02-14-2013, 03:50 PM
A lot of people say 1st place, top 10 or or top 20, but top 100 or 200 seems right. Most of it depends on how active the players are. The no trolls sign really doesn't work, but I wasn't expecting much anyways.

ottootto
02-14-2013, 03:59 PM
A lot of people say 1st place, top 10 or or top 20, but top 100 or 200 seems right. Most of it depends on how active the players are. The no trolls sign really doesn't work, but I wasn't expecting much anyways.

you forgot the mention gold-gold-gold
that s the key ,for refill energy and fight

STOOL SAMPLE
02-14-2013, 08:16 PM
We Make it Nasty : Crime City Syndicate: Realistically aiming for top 100.
Min. Requirements: Must contribute at least 1mill per day to maintain status (may change in the future, but will never exceed 3 mill) and/or good stats record (ACTIVE pvp player)

Bonuses purchased thus far: 31

Hideout: High enough (w/enough bricks in the closet)

Highest roller at 3mill+ IPH
Spots are limited!!: Will never outst a player on bias, but will if you don’t contribute. Also, you don’t have to worry about the leader disbanding; there’s basically 2 of us (1 in title) and we’ve been playing since the 1st respect weapon came out on IOS.
PM is now available for questions.
Faction code: 665 915 807

hey i sent you a message...any how. heres my code 684 663 661. i started a syndicate but i think im gonna have to squash it. cause we cant get enuff members. its five of us. oh, did i mention we are the millionairs? shout me out, send me an invite...message or something. i only wana be with the best of the best!!!!!!

ThugLife
02-14-2013, 10:02 PM
you forgot the mention gold-gold-gold
that s the key ,for refill energy and fight

Gold will always rule in CC.

ThugLife
02-14-2013, 10:04 PM
hey i sent you a message...any how. heres my code 684 663 661. i started a syndicate but i think im gonna have to squash it. cause we cant get enuff members. its five of us. oh, did i mention we are the millionairs? shout me out, send me an invite...message or something. i only wana be with the best of the best!!!!!!

Didn't receive any PMs and they're on. Just use the faction code: 665 915 807 and wait to be added after review.

ablankone
02-14-2013, 10:05 PM
SYNDICATE CODE: (LEVELS 100+)

479 699 911

15M+ DONATED AND GROWING... SO IS THIS SYNDICATE... JOIN US!

On CC 16/7 so if am not sleeping I'll be clicking azz n bringing u in! Bear with me :)

ThugLife
02-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Just updated upgrades to 39 and changed the name of our syndicate. It's actually "Make it Nasty".

Ak Killah
02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Sometimes I find trolling funny, other times I find it low and pathetic, some of the early trolling on this topic I found it the latter.
ThugLife I wish you the best.

Reznor2
02-15-2013, 02:12 AM
Sometimes I find trolling funny, other times I find it low and pathetic, some of the early trolling on this topic I found it the latter.
Yes what I posted was so very "low and pathetic". Jeez, harden up a bit. His names ThugLife, I'm sure he's coping just fine.

lutta
02-15-2013, 05:14 AM
new syndicate.. add and watch the fun!!

429 644 648

Donate for your own benefit..

ThugLife
02-15-2013, 10:14 AM

Thanks. Cheers to you bud.

ThugLife
02-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Yes what I posted was so very "low and pathetic". Jeez, harden up a bit. His names ThugLife, I'm sure he's coping just fine.

No need to take it into some body part you wish you didn't find out about, but glad you did because you found it's use. I didn't mean to get you excited over being called out; it's just I saw "one" in your sentence and so I called you on it.

Charlie Boy
02-15-2013, 10:29 AM
No need to take it into some body part you wish you didn't find out about, but glad you did because you found it's use. I didn't mean to get you excited over being called out; it's just I saw "one" in your sentence and so I called you on it.

What body part would you be talking about, Mr Nastypants? And why would he wish he didn't find out about said body part if at the same time, he was glad he did? #Confused. You are quite the man of riddles.

Maybe you should stay with recruiting for your syndicate, because comebacks just ain't your thing my friend. Stick to what you know.....being NASTY.

Sandwich Artist
02-15-2013, 10:41 AM

I was all prepared to join your syndicate, We Make it Nasty, and then I see you go and post offensive filth like this. If this is indicative of what your syndicate represents, then I apologize my friend, I have zero interest in the games of children. Time to go change your pampers perhaps?

I guess I should have known better when I saw the name of your syndicate, huh? Too bad, guess ill just take my decent stats and high IPH elsewhere.

ThugLife
02-15-2013, 12:17 PM
What body part would you be talking about, Mr Nastypants? And why would he wish he didn't find out about said body part if at the same time, he was glad he did? #Confused. You are quite the man of riddles.

Maybe you should stay with recruiting for your syndicate, because comebacks just ain't your thing my friend. Stick to what you know.....being NASTY.

Nasty is whatever one imagines. You just imagined something completely different from I did.

ThugLife
02-15-2013, 12:17 PM
I was all prepared to join your syndicate, We Make it Nasty, and then I see you go and post offensive filth like this. If this is indicative of what your syndicate represents, then I apologize my friend, I have zero interest in the games of children. Time to go change your pampers perhaps?

I guess I should have known better when I saw the name of your syndicate, huh? Too bad, guess ill just take my decent stats and high IPH elsewhere.

If you were truly interested, you would've joined already. You can always add and see that were nice guys, but wtvr.

ThugLife
02-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Please continue to add the faction code: 665 915 807 and we will add upon review. We are need in need of another defensive leader. Not really looking for millionaires, but some would be appreciated. Mostly active players with high attack and defense.

Dipstik
02-15-2013, 12:24 PM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4598326014117512&pid=15.1

Ain't no life like the Thug Life, yo!

chbranch
02-15-2013, 12:29 PM
You get into a faction yet Dip?

Dipstik
02-15-2013, 01:16 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/image.php?u=27442&dateline=1360553480

no.

Nature Boy
02-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Just updated upgrades to 39 and changed the name of our syndicate. It's actually "Make it Nasty".

You nasty gals got any room left for a nature lover?

Nature Boy
02-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Nasty is whatever one imagines. You just imagined something completely different from I did.

I'm imagining your crew playing a game of pass the biscuit. So nasty!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

ThugLife
02-15-2013, 02:40 PM

True that, Dipstick. True that... Nice Ponies by the way. They look healthy.

TriBeCa99
02-16-2013, 07:54 AM
Hi, I'm interested if you'll have me.

I'm a fairly new player but have come a long way in the 2 months I've been playing. 15,960 fights won 1372 lost, $70k income per hour, nearly 28k attack (level 103). I obviously can't contribute 1mil/day yet but I'm expanding my economy constantly and I have over 230 bricks already that I can donate, and of course I will donate all my bricks. I have over 70 stamina and I do my best to lose as little as possible.

Code is 538-046-605, let me know if you'll take me. I can start contributing cash in probably a month and I'm a very active PVPer.

ThugLife
02-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Hi, I'm interested if you'll have me.

I'm a fairly new player but have come a long way in the 2 months I've been playing. 15,960 fights won 1372 lost, $70k income per hour, nearly 28k attack (level 103). I obviously can't contribute 1mil/day yet but I'm expanding my economy constantly and I have over 230 bricks already that I can donate, and of course I will donate all my bricks. I have over 70 stamina and I do my best to lose as little as possible.

Code is 538-046-605, let me know if you'll take me. I can start contributing cash in probably a month and I'm a very active PVPer.

Your win/loss record is okay since we could use your help for PVP and I really don't know about your attack because I don't have an idea what your mafia count is, but we need people who are willing to contribute at least 1 mill/D or a really high attack/defense. Mind you that this also will change to 2-3mill later on and were in the midst of increasing recruitment requirements. Add the faction code when you think you could meet the requirement.

Charlie Boy
02-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Watch out TriBeCa.....these guys are NASTY!!!

haywood
02-16-2013, 12:39 PM

OMG the icy hot stuntaz! Hahaha I totally forgot about those OGs. LMAO dip! That's classic

TriBeCa99
02-16-2013, 05:22 PM
Your win/loss record is okay since we could use your help for PVP and I really don't know about your attack because I don't have an idea what your mafia count is, but we need people who are willing to contribute at least 1 mill/D or a really high attack/defense. Mind you that this also will change to 2-3mill later on and were in the midst of increasing recruitment requirements. Add the faction code when you think you could meet the requirement.

Mafia count caps at 500, no? So I have 500. Unfortunately I just can't give up 1mil/day quite yet, because that's a huge proportion of my economy and I need to continue to grow. I'm not against contributing but it would cripple my economic growth to give up that much right now. I have spreadsheets containing the 30 / 60 / 90 / 180 day profitability of every building and upgrade (adjusted for my approximate collection schedule), both in raw terms and /sq, and I'm extremely diligent about using them to maximize economic growth. So you can expect that my economy will grow as fast as possible, and I will contribute the 1 mil as soon as I can afford it, and my contribution will grow with my economy.

Of course I understand if you decline because you need the money, but if you can handle a single freeloader for ~4 weeks I can make up for it with PvP. Try finding someone else who started the game in December who's as far along as I am... and you can expect I will continue to get better at the same rate from here on out.

ThugLife
02-16-2013, 09:03 PM
Mafia count caps at 500, no? So I have 500. Unfortunately I just can't give up 1mil/day quite yet, because that's a huge proportion of my economy and I need to continue to grow. I'm not against contributing but it would cripple my economic growth to give up that much right now. I have spreadsheets containing the 30 / 60 / 90 / 180 day profitability of every building and upgrade (adjusted for my approximate collection schedule), both in raw terms and /sq, and I'm extremely diligent about using them to maximize economic growth. So you can expect that my economy will grow as fast as possible, and I will contribute the 1 mil as soon as I can afford it, and my contribution will grow with my economy.

Of course I understand if you decline because you need the money, but if you can handle a single freeloader for ~4 weeks I can make up for it with PvP. Try finding someone else who started the game in December who's as far along as I am... and you can expect I will continue to get better at the same rate from here on out.

You could always just add the faction code and we will add you prior to review. The money isn't too much of a factor at the moment, but we're looking for another defense leader (HI attack and defense).

hanzie80
02-17-2013, 02:52 AM
My syndicate is: Ultras

kpry
02-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Level 122 Mafia Code: 592 982 757

Syndicate Code: 840 589 777
Syndicate Name: HRK

Very strong Syndicate, with Billions of dollars, 95 out of 105 Bonus upgrades and counting, a ton of hideouts, Every day total donations consit of Billions of dollars, and hundreds of Bricks. For High Level and experienced players ONLY, because we are one of the best Syndicates out there].

kpry
02-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Level 122 Mafia Code: 592 982 757

Syndicate Code: 840 589 777
Syndicate Name: HRK

Very strong Syndicate, with Billions of dollars, 95 out of 105 Bonus upgrades and counting, a ton of hideouts, Every day total donations consit of Billions of dollars, and hundreds of Bricks. For High Level and experienced players ONLY, because we are one of the best Syndicates out there].

Nofearaaron
02-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Im trying to start a syndicate to be the best of the best. People that will help out and donate every day. If this sounds like you join and we will take over crime city.

Marcovlap
03-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Already over 15 officers.
And great financial contributions.

you are 70+ dont hesitate. Join !!!

PawnXIIX
03-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Already over 15 officers.
And great financial contributions.

you are 70+ dont hesitate. Join !!!

1. Don't bump topics
2. Take it to the recruitment forum
3. You have enough posts to make your own topic

dudeman
03-11-2013, 04:32 PM
1. Don't bump topics

1. It wasn't a true necro, and he didn't bump it just for the sake of bumping it.
2. Totally agree.
3. He didn't at the time of that post.

Number two all the way though!

PawnXIIX
03-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Number two all the way though!

1 out of 3 - that's just barely good enough for our government to accept!

4Nik8R
03-11-2013, 10:00 PM
1. Don't bump topics

Shouldn't OP be told of #2? That's what this thread is anyway, recruitment! JS

Dudebot121256
03-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Shouldn't OP be told of #2? That's what this thread is anyway, recruitment! JSCJ made a syndicate recruitment sub-forum so that general discussion doesn't get cluttered. The posts here were before that so that makes sense but the guy;s post in question was after he made the sub-forum.

ThugLife
03-11-2013, 10:26 PM
OP didn't see the sub-forum because he occasionally looks at the "General" section ONLY.

Now just let the thread die slowly and add the code if your interested (I'm the OP BTW). No need to keep bumping this thread. I might create one in the sub-forum, but since the war has started, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Dudebot121256
03-11-2013, 10:34 PM
OP didn't see the sub-forum because he occasionally looks at the "General" section ONLY.

Now just let the thread die slowly and add the code if your interested (I'm the OP BTW). No need to keep bumping this thread. I might create one in the sub-forum, but since the war has started, I'm not sure it's worth it.I beg of you. Please do not post this in the announcement announcing the recruitment sub-forum. Too many stupid modern war players don't realize that the announcement is not the recruitment sub-forum.

dudeman
03-11-2013, 11:18 PM

Now just let the thread die slowly and add the code if your interested (I'm the OP BTW). No need to keep bumping this thread. I might create one in the sub-forum, but since the war has started, I'm not sure it's worth it.

It would be better for everyone if you just move this thread to the appropriate section. You won't have to make a whole new thread, and this one will be gone from general forever.

Go to your OP, select the "Administrative" option at the top, and everything is self-explanatory from that point. Hopefully.

ThugLife
03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
It would be better for everyone if you just move this thread to the appropriate section. You won't have to make a whole new thread, and this one will be gone from general forever.

Go to your OP, select the "Administrative" option at the top, and everything is self-explanatory from that point. Hopefully.

Thanks. That helped a lot.

@ Dudebot121256 - Got it. Thanks.

ablankone
03-25-2013, 10:49 PM
DEFECT!!! JOIN THE 100+ CLUB NOW!

SYNDICATE CODE (LEVELS 100+)
479 699 911

1B+ DONATED... MELEE 5/5... BLDG DEF 5/5... GUN DEF 5/5... RESPECT INC 5/5... CAR DEF 5/5... ARM DEF 4/5... ARM ATT 3/5... MELEE ATT 2/5... BLDG OUTPUT 5/5... 30+ high-level members... and growing.

JOIN US TODAY!

"GOOD PEOPLE . . . BAD INTENTIONS"

ThugLife
03-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Just edited the details, since it got bumped anyways.

jayrok
04-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Good syndicate...if you want to be part of something great and are a lvl 50+ check us out...Knocking on a top 100 door..
669 085 422
Cheers
Minimal donations...just help us build something

b@b123
04-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Join my top 500 Syndicate, We dont need any donations except for bricks, we currently have 12 hideouts ready for the next battle, 450 Million cash that we have not spent yet and 450 Bricks that we havent used yet, we have tons of very strong active players but we have spots that we need to fill we currently have 26 player after making cuts so we have plenty of room for more players, we are looking for strong players lvl 50+ that are willing to fight when it is time for battle and donate bricks, we have every single bonus upgrade and billions and billions already spent on upgrading our synd, Our code is 926456506, check us out! Spots will fill up fast we are currently getting about four new strong members a day-B@B my mafia code is 125428291 if you have any questions or are having trouble joining.

EpiX EPX
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
How's it going today. I'm epix the leader of the syndicate EpiX. We have placed top 50 both battles and are looking for 6 new recruits to add to our team. The requirements are you are a team player, are very active, have stats upwards of 70-80K and preferably a gold player. My syndicate number is 530 528 743. Would love it for you to join our team. Looking forward to hearing from you! We have a great group of people and are looking for the additional 6 to try to claim 25th the next round.

EpiX EPX
04-16-2013, 07:03 PM
How's it going today. I'm epix the leader of the syndicate EpiX. We have placed top 50 both battles and are looking for 6 new recruits to add to our team. The requirements are you are a team player, are very active, have stats upwards of 70-80K and preferably a gold player. My syndicate number is 530 528 743. Would love it for you to join our team. Looking forward to hearing from you! I also am looking for people who have grown bonds with other players, so multiple people at once is great!

squintycath
04-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Syndicate code. 889-116-667

Join us to WIN!!!!!

squintycath
04-23-2013, 05:52 AM
Hugh Jass syndicate 889 116 667

J R S A
05-19-2013, 07:07 AM
hi all we are an top 22 syndicate who are looking for players that spends gold and has high income and high stats if this sounds like u then join us

crash&burn
05-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Top syndicate pushing top 250 and looking to move to next level now recruiting - many bonuses, gold players and experienced players for strategy help and advice. Friendly and fun atmosphere. All we ask is that you are an active daily player - ELITESNIPERCORPS 993.860.585
armor defense -25%
car defense -25%
gun..melee defense -25%
explosive defense 20% building output25%
melee attack 13% building defense 30%
explosive attack 8% fight respect 65%
armor attack 20% hideout health 10%

Boss Money
05-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Join my syndicate "Major League Money"
If you getting major money come join my squad!
Syndicate code: 212384604

PROTO
05-21-2013, 02:01 PM
We accept everyone we have experience because we have two profiles the ones we have now are all we play with but we are lower levels and all we ask for is close to daily player who will donate at least every other day. BTW WE DONT CARE WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE JUST JOIN AND HAVE FUN!!!!!! invite code:994568533 PLZ JOIN

genaks
05-22-2013, 09:03 AM
Midtown - Rank 360
Market Plaza - Rank 330
Packerheights - Rank 320
Chinatown - Rank 270

Fight Respect Payout : +25%
Jobs Payout : +5%
Car attack : +20%
Car defense : +25%
Building Output : +25%
Melee attack : +25%
Melee defense : +25%
Gun attack : +15%
Gun defense : +25%
Armor attack : +25%
Armor defense : +25%
Explosive attack : +20%
Explosive defense : +25%
Building defense : +25%
Hideout Health : +25%
Hideout Damage : +25%
Influence Increase : +25%
Syndicate Member Increase : +36

Members : 46/56

only about 100k points shy of top 250 in the last battle.

need active players with atleast 15k points in the last battle

pm me, my code is 644-929-841

open to offers of merging or mass recruiting a syndicate

we still have some underperformers to kick out so space wont be a problem.

tgowka
05-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Join my new syndicate, THE Natural Born Killers. I just started this syndicate and on my own in just a few days I have already acquired 15 bonuses. I am level 202 with an income of over 500k/hr. This will be a low pressure guild and the most active members will quickly be promoted to Officers. Looking for members that aren't too serious and just like to play for fun. Invite code is 436856818 if interested or email me at tgowka@gmail.com with your invite code and I will add you.

IOU-Und3rTak3r13
05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Crime City Syndicate - Make it Nasty

Requirements: Must be active in wars.

Looking for strong, active players level 60-200

Bonuses purchased: Several attack, all defense (except 1), and numerous other bonuses unlocked.

We're active players that finished at 714. We can definitely place 500 and better, given the players.

PM OR COMMENT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

ADD Faction code: 665 915 807
Requests reviewed several times a day.

That is it 700 to 500 try and meet up with an IOU member and we will rob every possible building your syndicate members have, we will stop any attack you guys make on us, and search you all down and take all your funds to put a stop to any possible syndicate upgrades......come and find us if you dare.

Stiff666
05-30-2013, 02:04 AM
This is a call to arms, Will you stand beside me? This is our time to fight, no more compromising! Join our syndicate and let us take you to war. Nearly all bonuses have been purchased. Level 100+ and serious fighters only. MeatHammer Inc - 586429948

eelvek
06-24-2013, 12:20 AM
Join abyss of havoc syndicate our code is 535 310 193 We have these bonuses

Respect payout 25%
Job payout 20%
Building output 25%
Gun attack 5% Defense 25%
Armor attack 20% Defense25%
Explosive attack 10% Defense 25
Building defense 25%
Influence increase 5%

All we ask is to be a active player and to join our chat

sexykitten
06-25-2013, 12:17 AM
Syndicate with plenty of girls… :):) rank 1000 rose to top 500 with only 18 active members.. If your daily, active and crazy like us, with more than 20k attack and def, please join our syndicate.. we have to fill up our 54 members slot.. lots of bonuses to enjoy.. In case interested please PM me.. Thanks …:):)

progresso
08-20-2013, 08:01 AM
I have plus 35 percent defense and growing with no members don't ask much just donate some money every now and again all i ask is to stay active and help out you don't have to have 500 friends no certain level just joinand donate help out the cause the more you donate the better your attack and defense will get
Code is 405800168