PDA

View Full Version : Big Glitch Takes Money, Units and Turns Back Time

Phant0mJay
02-13-2013, 07:55 PM
I just lost roughly $8 million in protected funds and $10 million worth of units thanks to some kind of glitch a few minutes ago.

I just completed Outback Compound mission and I lost all the money I made after beating the boss and completing all missions. I spent about $10,000,000 buying units to start the new missions at Sea Confrontation and placed the remainder in my vault. Suddenly all my funds disappeared and my energy was replenished to 75% yet I did not even level up. Confused, I went back to my base and found all the money building I already collected funds from had funds available again. I am 100% sure I was not raiding unless protected funds can be taken. What if I bought gold?

Right now I am extremely disappointed. It took 3 or 4 days to bring down that last boss. I am a daily player and really enjoy this game. CJ, if you are reading this and you can do something, please help. This is the second time this has happened.

Miner
02-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Jay, Delete all the crap at the bottom. You're device's UDID is in there! You don't want people to have that...

Tadlock
02-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Yeah, that was strange. I lost about $1.5 mill and haven't checked my units yet.

Ericinico
02-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Same to me. I had almost beaten that damn boss too!

Phant0mJay
02-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Same to me. I had almost beaten that damn boss too!

I finally beat him and lost everything... Its not like I can go after him again and receive the same amount of money... Plus I have moved on to the new missions and lost that money too

Jhenry02
02-13-2013, 08:28 PM
We lost about 32 million out of our faction bank.

-J

Master Stormzs
02-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Guess I'm not the only one....one hit from finishing the Oil Tycoon boss and he gains half his hp back..:mad: with 40 seconds left. Ticket sent in, probably in vain.

What is going on Gree?

mxz
02-13-2013, 08:40 PM
Sounds like a rollback!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38625-Rollback

spitfire
02-13-2013, 08:48 PM
I did a mission in bomb maker map and my money I got from it is gone now. Had issues earlier trying to get on server and after a while when I could get back in the game, I did a mission and now my money is gone. Why dont they beta test anything before releasing it on to the game? I feel sorry for people working in support to be honest

Master Stormzs
02-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Sounds like a rollback!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38625-Rollback

Thanks for the intel mxz! 9th page on the link at least gives me some hope that they might get it together....I hope, plz

VileDoom
02-13-2013, 09:25 PM
This might explain why I had to restart the building upgrade I had just started. Lol When I logged back in I thought to myself "I could have sworn I told that building to upgrade."

CJ54
02-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Just got word back from one of the server engineers on this one. We had a bad bit of code go out earlier and in the process of fixing that quickly, about 20-25 minutes or so just didn't actually count as having happened by the game. This is something that happens super-rarely (previous to the thread MXZ posted, the last time it happened was April or May of last year). Hit us up with a ticket if you were affected, myself and another support person are staying on for a bit to catch as many of these as possible.

spitfire
02-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Just got word back from one of the server engineers on this one. We had a bad bit of code go out earlier and in the process of fixing that quickly, about 20-25 minutes or so just didn't actually count as having happened by the game. This is something that happens super-rarely (previous to the thread MXZ posted, the last time it happened was April or May of last year). Hit us up with a ticket if you were affected, myself and another support person are staying on for a bit to catch as many of these as possible.

and what happens to us that have benefited from this?

mikebarth1955
02-14-2013, 10:32 AM

Screw me, I thought I had the Alzheimer's or something. I was kind of watching TV and kind of clicking on stuff in my game, and all of a sudden I saw that I was leveling up again. I don't know if I came out ahead or behind on this, but I am grateful to know that I didn't imagine it.

pick_sax
02-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Happened to me a little while ago, this evening. Collected, vaulted, and while waiting, the value balance went back where it was.

I went out and back in, if I recall correctly, then...

About 2 minutes later all the buildings I collected the same buildings, and vaulted. Strange.

BSG123
02-15-2013, 05:36 AM
Yes, this recently happened to me... for the first time, that I'm aware of.

ANOTHER NOTE, HOWEVER...

I lost roughly 3k from both attack and defense I contacted Gree, but since my troubles have only begun the past couple days, I have no idea what to expect for resolve time. This is disconcerting, since BfG is about to begin, and, while 3k may read as NBD, really, it is irritating my nerve.

-___________________-

BSG123
02-15-2013, 05:44 AM
Oh—both my arctic rigs disappeared, as well. IPH did not change, however, the buildings have remained missing for several hours. TODAY IS COLLECTION DAY ^^

S2k
02-15-2013, 05:55 AM
On the subject of losing stuff, I noticed this morning my stats were down and after looking around noticed our faction is missing upgrades we had last night. Anyone else seeing this?

AirborneTHX1150
02-15-2013, 06:02 AM
I bought Gold in preparation for the Greenland battle and it disappeared along with cash and exp points. I sent in a help ticket and havent heard anything back yet. So am I just supposed to buy more gold or am i going to get it credited to my acct before the battle starts.

Help Ticket #380959

BSG123
02-15-2013, 06:05 AM
On the subject of losing stuff, I noticed this morning my stats were down and after looking around noticed our faction is missing upgrades we had last night. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes. Now that I just checked my faction's bonuses, I do not see any of the newer ones that were added (attack and defense boosts). This, perhaps, accounts for my loss of points for attack and defense.

Convict
02-15-2013, 07:06 AM
I have been having glitches with viewing my alliance, when reported to gree i was told to delete the game and re-install it as i am using a older version. My game was up to date but as they said if i re-install the game my glitch will be fixed so i went ahead and done what i was asked to do.

After installing the game

my units gold disappeared, my stats took a big hit.

The Arctic Drill i bought has disappeared and when i try building a new building it says (NULL) IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, COMPLETES IN 4.54.01

in my store money buildings the Arctic Drill is replaced by the Anniversary Center. A/D has finished so it shouldn't be available to purchase for 92,000.000

Where im building the Arctic drill (the one that's invisible) im able to move other building there.

This is a major glitch and which will stop me from using the 10k+ gold i have and also will stop me from buying $2000 of gold i had planned to use at Greenland.

This need to be sorted out asap, if anyone else is experiencing glitches like mine it would be nice to hear from you.

syltaylor
02-15-2013, 07:14 AM
my husbands game is missing all the boss items he earned as of this morn. mine seem ok. he reopened app, reinstalled and still nothing. he sent a ticket but I assume thats going to take a while.

J-Man.
02-15-2013, 07:16 AM
Uhh, ditto... I'm experiencing the exact same problems, also tried deleting and reinstalling with no luck. Faction defense and attack bonuses are no longer visible and my stats reflect that. I also saw that the AC building is back in the store. Oh well........

Convict
02-15-2013, 07:27 AM
Seems like im not the only one, i assume this will be sorted out asap. Ticket has been sent so lets wait and see what the out come is.

J-Man.
02-15-2013, 07:46 AM
Lol, I'm sure they'll resolve it quickly :) I'm tempted to get an AC, didn't have money for it when it was available but with the missing AMR I don't trust that it will remain.

Inigo Montoya
02-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Just lost over $1 mil & 5 units I'd earned doing missions about 20 minutes ago. Poof! Vanished! Server error & gone! My energy didn't get reset (that would have been nice, at least), but my hard work was simply erased from existence. I was considering buying VIP to get the extra allies I need for my LLP, but I'm afraid the gold would disappear or the allies would be taken away. [btw ... anyone looking for allies, please add: 763-017-450 & 999-220-751. Thank you!!!]

Deskjockey
02-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Guys--post a new thread on this. The glitch is different from the time rollback, so Gree won't be looking in this thread for reports on it.

Convict
02-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Guys--post a new thread on this. The glitch is different from the time rollback, so Gree won't be looking in this thread for reports on it.

Yes a new thread will be ideal for this new Glitch, i am unable to do that but i am sure someone in here has that privilege. I have also noticed that in faction bonuses it has gone back to the old version, the unit bonuses are no longer there. I have deleted the game several time and re-installed it but no luck. I am up to date with the new version which gree released, i hope they don't say update the game via app-store as there is no update as i have already looked.

I am sure gree will have this sorted out as all games ect always have some kind of glitch at the beginning of any new release

Deskjockey
02-15-2013, 08:56 AM
New thread created for all of you here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46057-Major-new-glitch-with-AMRs-and-units-disappearing!!&p=599329#post599329

King little fruit fly
02-15-2013, 09:01 AM
I lost 5k worth of recent boss event loot units, everything was still okay yesterday, they just disappear today. :mad:

Sc00ba5t3v3
02-15-2013, 09:06 AM
I bought Gold in preparation for the Greenland battle and it disappeared along with cash and exp points. I sent in a help ticket and havent heard anything back yet. So am I just supposed to buy more gold or am i going to get it credited to my acct before the battle starts.

Help Ticket #380959

Same thing happened to me. I bought 1500 gold and then roll back. My gold is all gone and my credit card was still charged.....why can't they rollback the credit cards payments ;0)