PDA

View Full Version : Tons of money 300k attacks galore

Devin
02-13-2013, 06:15 PM
...so in between not being able to connect, I'm getting reports that people (so far those above lvl 150 maybe) are finding a holy ton of rivals with a holy ton of cash. Abnormally so... People saying they've made 100mil in 30 minutes or more. Basically, like the rivals list is sorted with big cash at the top.

1. Someone from Gree want to comment?

2. It's not working for me, but is working for a friend... How do I get my piece of the easy cash if you can attack lots?

Fl@sh
02-13-2013, 06:19 PM
Invisibility is over snitches!

Yours

Wai
02-13-2013, 06:23 PM
...so in between not being able to connect, I'm getting reports that people (so far those above lvl 150 maybe) are finding a holy ton of rivals with a holy ton of cash. Abnormally so... People saying they've made 100mil in 30 minutes or more. Basically, like the rivals list is sorted with big cash at the top.

1. Someone from Gree want to comment?

2. It's not working for me, but is working for a friend... How do I get my piece of the easy cash if you can attack pie?

If I understand it correctly, then these very high level players now have access to players up to 100 levels below. They can constantly bombard them without restriction all day long.

People will vote with their feet. Build them a 'playground' in their own territory.

kelvinng
02-13-2013, 06:26 PM
sadly, is back to normal now, only manage to get 70m, 30m to go for rig

Devin
02-13-2013, 06:32 PM
If I understand it correctly, then these very high level players now have access to players up to 100 levels below. They can constantly bombard them without restriction all day long.

People will vote with their feet. Build them a 'playground' in their own territory.

Nope, it was way more than that... It was like the rivals list was sorted with high cash players. Apparently if it was working for you, you couldn't help but make millions... Each rival over vault and ripe for attacking. See response above... 70mil

Q Raider
02-13-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm still trying to work out how the nice person who left the 30,000 donation somehow managed to remove their details from my newsfeed?

Devin
02-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Yeah so Gree must have massively changed some stuff. It probably is why the rollback happened too.

I'm livid. My buddy, 10 levels higher than me is finding loaded weak rivals non stop. He's at 175mil and going strong attacking. It looks like probably there were a bunch of campers that were invisible (the no show up as rival glitch?) that are now available. Billions of dollars of in game cash suddenly available to certain levels. From what I can tell right now, 150 for sure, 140 maybe, 130 and lower looks unlikely. I don't know all the way to lvl 200.

My buddy and I have near same attack and def, so it's ridiculous I can't even partake.

In the course of 2 hours, people have gained what would otherwise have taken a significant amount of time to do. Weeks or months, or impossible for some.

So 2 days befor bfg some players and factions get a multi billion cash lead... Wtf seriously?

Anyhow, I've submitted my support ticket for the 200mil I've not been able to play for. Screw bfg, just let me partake in this feeding frenzy.

Devin

Smokey Jalapeņos
02-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Level 137 and haven't noticed this on my rivals list.

CJ54
02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Maybe I am just not understanding this, but it sounds insane. A bad server code push wouldn't do this. If someone has firsthand experience of what the heck was going on here, if anything, please let me know.

Devin
02-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Hi cj54. May I send you Pm's? My buddy has screenshots too. Been collecting them..

Devin
02-13-2013, 10:42 PM
PM's sent, thanks,
Devin

CJ54
02-13-2013, 10:49 PM
Hi cj54. May I send you Pm's? My buddy has screenshots too. Been collecting them..

Go for it, I'm really curious about this one.

Devin
02-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Cj, don't know if you've got my messages - please confirm if you could. I included the support ticket number, and have just emailed 4 images to the support case.

I'm not entirely sure what you want to see, so I included a variety... Basically, there's a holy ton of rivals with tons of unvaulted cash, in a quantity not even close to normal.

Basically, our guess is a bug was fixed and now a bunch of rivals are available for attack by some.

Alexlee
02-13-2013, 11:04 PM
yes. in the past 2 weeks (at least) I couldn't find any loaded farm I can raid. Seldom find rival with big cash until today.. I think I've got 50mil from attack/ raid.. I thought I was just added 20 allies and jump on to another slot.. Looks like this is not the case now.

spitfire
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM
OP ur a party pooper lol

Ryans67
02-13-2013, 11:20 PM
So for the last 5 months, if you hit 130, you stayed invisible until 164. You could not be found in the rivals list, except a very small group. As of today, they have all appeared. So they can be found, and they are all sitting on massive amounts of cash. There is no other explanation, no sorting of the list. You have just lost your invisibility, that protected you for so long.

What, you thought people stopped attacking you, feared the 30k stats? Lol

BigBassTurd
02-13-2013, 11:20 PM
If this is for real then this is f'ed up for sure. A lot of people at those levels are ridiculous already, if they played the game right. This would definitley swing the top 25 spots at least for sure.

Devin
02-13-2013, 11:39 PM
That would make complete sense Ryans67, and explain why only some can see it and others cannot, especially with the newly revised rivals list. You'd need to be able to see the 130-164, and likely favoring the higher. Hence at 140 you can see, 150 also.

A word of thanks to CJ54 for jumping in. I feel more happy that it has Gree visibility.. Hope other comments help track down all the info he needs (I've given much of what I have).

Ryans67
02-13-2013, 11:45 PM
The new lists are back to normal now. You see couple levels up, couple down. Not sure when whale territory starts

Paisthecoolest
02-14-2013, 03:21 AM
I had never had a 300k attack. I had several yesterday, and I found so many people with uncollected and unvaulted cash.

CasualPlayer
02-14-2013, 04:00 AM
i have done about 150 million so far in around about 4 hours worth of game time and about time as well this has happened!
im lev 148 and have never seen these rivals before, now I can see them I'm taking everyones money. I would say going down the rival list ever 3 or 4 players is spitting out 300k per hit. My stamina is way over 50 and I'm doing refills to maximise my money whilst it lasts. Im hoping these suckers dont have a high vault so I can continue to get the money quite frankly I have missed out on since hitting lev 134 or whatever it was where my rivals list has been shocking.

digisyn
02-14-2013, 05:37 AM
Well I would call this a great fix! I haven't seen any big banks, I think out of my last 500 attacks I collected a total of $10k. Glad their cloaking devices have been turned off and I hope to see some myslelf.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-14-2013, 06:13 AM
Yeah so Gree must have massively changed some stuff. It probably is why the rollback happened too.

I'm livid. My buddy, 10 levels higher than me is finding loaded weak rivals non stop. He's at 175mil and going strong attacking. It looks like probably there were a bunch of campers that were invisible (the no show up as rival glitch?) that are now available. Billions of dollars of in game cash suddenly available to certain levels. From what I can tell right now, 150 for sure, 140 maybe, 130 and lower looks unlikely. I don't know all the way to lvl 200.

My buddy and I have near same attack and def, so it's ridiculous I can't even partake.

In the course of 2 hours, people have gained what would otherwise have taken a significant amount of time to do. Weeks or months, or impossible for some.

So 2 days befor bfg some players and factions get a multi billion cash lead... Wtf seriously?

Anyhow, I've submitted my support ticket for the 200mil I've not been able to play for. Screw bfg, just let me partake in this feeding frenzy.

Devin

There is no need for you to be raging like this. You haven't even given exact details of you and your buddies levels and I know why you aren't seeing these players. Your friend is over level 130 where the rival list opens up for whale territory, while you are 10 levels below him so you are under level 130 & that's why you can't see these over vaulted players.

Second reason for your noob-ness you say "So 2 days befor bfg some players and factions get a multi billion cash lead..." - Cash lead for what??? Cash means nothing for the actual Battle for Greenland, at best they could purchase a couple of faction boosts.

And third, because you didn't know any of the above you sent in a ticket when you didn't really need to. You could have asked on the forum why is this happening I can't see them, and someone would have been able to help you understand. Cheers

Jaebee
02-14-2013, 06:27 AM
Well I would call this a great fix! I haven't seen any big banks, I think out of my last 500 attacks I collected a total of $10k. Glad their cloaking devices have been turned off and I hope to see some myslelf.

Exactly digisyn! Sounds like a solution not a problem, except that I stayed awake till about 0400 last night, participating in what I dubbed The St Valentines Day Massacre 2013...pulled in close to 300mil, so thanks GREE. I thought it was their way of apologizing for the 4th day of Greenland! :-)

mxz
02-14-2013, 06:33 AM
Help the noob understand MW mechanics...

$300k is the max per attack? And 20 attacks before you're too weak?
So people can get $6M per person? Is that correct?

I'm used to CC which is $30k and 10...so I just want to understand this.

Devin
02-14-2013, 06:51 AM
There is no need for you to be raging like this. You haven't even given exact details of you and your buddies levels and I know why you aren't seeing these players. Your friend is over level 130 where the rival list opens up for whale territory, while you are 10 levels below him so you are under level 130 & that's why you can't see these over vaulted players.

Second reason for your noob-ness you say "So 2 days befor bfg some players and factions get a multi billion cash lead..." - Cash lead for what??? Cash means nothing for the actual Battle for Greenland, at best they could purchase a couple of faction boosts.

And third, because you didn't know any of the above you sent in a ticket when you didn't really need to. You could have asked on the forum why is this happening I can't see them, and someone would have been able to help you understand. Cheers

So are you benefiting from this or not? If you are, somewhat taints your answer...

Why I'm "raging" is suddenly billions of seemingly untapped cash is available, unexpectedly, to only a few. I like others suspect it's due to a bug "fix", although timing is horrible. I understand the mechanics of MW just fine, including the value of the cash. cash means some in the bfg... As you say faction boosts, and also for those of us not solid gold, stealth bombers are a nice way to boost up stats. A couple hundred mil, plus the valor gained, is probably worth +10-20k to my stats. At 105k attack which is where I'm at, that's a 10% boost.

Looking at it another way, if gree handed out 2 nearly free arctic rigs to certain players and you had no means of participating, would you not have some issue?

Check your rival list again, the whale territory has been changed also. 2 days ago I could attack Ferr if I wanted (by example, no I didn't consider doing that), because I was part of the whale zone as you said. That is no longer the case. It's now back to lvl +/- a few, at both lvl 130 and 150.

Maybe it's back to normal, and maybe it was a bug fix, I'm not saying that's not true. And I agree, folks shouldn't have been cloaked to begin with. But... If a bug is going to be fixed that reveals massive easy cash for some gold refreshes to the level 150 folk, I'm wanting a bug to be fixed revealing massive easy cash for the lvl 130 folk.

As for submitting a ticket.. Respectfully, I pay cash to play this game, and not a small amount... If I have a problem I submit a ticket. The forum is great to talk, but if I want to properly register an issue I open a ticket.

As for my noob-ness... My role as a paying customer trumps that. I could be a noob all I want, but if I'm paying to play I expect a semi predictable set of conditions we're all playing in.

Thanks,

Sabonis
02-14-2013, 06:54 AM
So for the last 5 months, if you hit 130, you stayed invisible until 164. You could not be found in the rivals list, except a very small group. As of today, they have all appeared. So they can be found, and they are all sitting on massive amounts of cash. There is no other explanation, no sorting of the list. You have just lost your invisibility, that protected you for so long.

What, you thought people stopped attacking you, feared the 30k stats? Lol

This fits me to a T. I recently just discovered these forums after playing casually for over a year. I thought once I hit level 130 nothing mattered anymore. I could have $50million unvaulted and be fine. I never got attacked anymore. I thought all HLP's didn't care. Ha! Ignorance is bliss!

This explains why they changed vault levels now...

Also, this is my first post ever on these forums.

Paisthecoolest
02-14-2013, 08:05 AM
participating in what I dubbed The St Valentines Day Massacre 2013...! :-)

I love this

Thenoob
02-14-2013, 08:20 AM
Not fare I attack all the time and I never get cash that's it I'm only going to attack once then move on

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-14-2013, 08:26 AM
@Devin - I retract my previous post and apologize. I made an incorrect assumption.

I am not currently in the deep waters you are in (whale territory levels I mean). Since you are there I agree you should see them as well as everyone else is. I totally agree with you as a paying customer (I've been playing on Android so you can guess how disgruntled I've been in the past).

Keep hitting that refresh button and hope for some luck. Happy hunting! Cheers

Hivesy
02-14-2013, 08:33 AM
@ mxz that is correct

I can confirm that as of this morning there are multiple, I mean like hundreds, of people coughing up $300k per hit that weren't there yesterday.

Damn my 22 stamina

King little fruit fly
02-14-2013, 08:48 AM
I miss the feeding frenzy, it is gone by now.

CasualPlayer
02-14-2013, 08:49 AM
this is so funny, every single attack is netting me 300k, takes me less than a minute to find another victim after 20 hits. These players wont have a clue why this is only just happening now. Neither do I hahaha

TEG
02-14-2013, 08:50 AM
I swear I was invisible for the 3 days prior to yesterday. No one was attacking me unless I hit them first.
Then all of a sudden I start getting hit by a bunch of people that had been trying to find me.
At the same time, I start finding all these people on the rivals list that I hadn't seen in a while and many of them had become overvaulted.

I think it might have been as simple as some bug in the rivals list that was leaving off certain players. They weren't getting attacked so they didn't worry about going overvault. But now that everyone can see them again they are getting cleaned out.

Note, I am like level 187, so the theory that this only happens to level 135-165 doesn't seem right.

( Oh, I probably missed my big chance to safely save for 3 days to get the mining rig.
But I was giving all my $ to my faction so I didn't think to try to do a big save-up. )

Thenoob
02-14-2013, 08:53 AM
It could be everyone is saving for rig and your getting lucky

CasualPlayer
02-14-2013, 08:53 AM
I miss the feeding frenzy, it is gone by now.

Feeding frenzy certainly not gone, Ive done 12 mil in the last 30 mins

@thenoob, no chance! im level 148 and yesterday could see loads of lev 200s, now I see none of them only new players around my level. All with loads of cash.

This certainly wont last though, as soon as these players realise they are not invisble anymore they will pump the money intot he factions or spen it another way. Fill ya boots whilst you can!!!!

Thenoob
02-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Well I just hit about 15 different people and 27 hit and only got 200 000 hmmmmmmm seems normal to me

CasualPlayer
02-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Well I just hit about 15 different people and 27 hit and only got 200 000 hmmmmmmm seems normal to me

whats ur level and ally count?

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Help the noob understand MW mechanics...

$300k is the max per attack? And 20 attacks before you're too weak?
So people can get $6M per person? Is that correct?

I'm used to CC which is $30k and 10...so I just want to understand this.

I doubt you are a MW noob (touche on the subtle jab-I deserved it). I openly admit I am at least still a 50% noob in CC where you are a pioneer. Anyways Maverick's spreadsheet should still have the info you are looking for

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40885-Modern-War-Master-Resource-Sheet&p=453702&viewfull=1#post453702

Short summary once you hit level 40 you can gain a max of $300k per attack. The number of hits you can do before a player becomes too weak is tiered to level as well.

Web323
02-14-2013, 09:13 AM
I think with the new vault limits, people are trying to act as if the have a max vault. It has been fun.

Thenoob
02-14-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm level 169 600 allies

Paulss99
02-14-2013, 10:13 AM
I have paid for a rig and a nano upgrade today via raids I am level 163 I have been using gold to reset my stamina as there has been so much free money floating around. Something has definitely changed in the last few days because I have been over 130 allies for months and there is never anyone under 200 k defence over vault.

It is about time GREE made an error that actually improved the game!

Thenoob
02-14-2013, 11:47 AM
Yah this is awsome now I see the light

rar
02-14-2013, 12:53 PM
I just found several people to attack and raid that were loaded with cash. Funny if these people were never on a battle list and "protected" before, is it because they are all gold players?

AlexFoo
02-14-2013, 01:38 PM
its raining money in our faction lol

Thenoob
02-14-2013, 05:25 PM
I made 34 mil today. Best day ever lol

Thunder Child
02-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Thought people might have wised up 24 hours later, but no........