PDA

View Full Version : A Buncha Questions

MrWiggles
02-13-2013, 05:48 PM
I've been thinking about a lot of stuff in Crime City, and I realize I have so many questions about game mechanics/curiosity/other general questions. Instead of making a bunch of threads, I figured i would just try and compile all of them here. Hopefully some veterans can answer some of these :)

So I guess I'll just begin...

1. What's the best item in the game (Stat-wise/bonus-wise) I have encountered a few events and the best I've seen is that 3000-3300 item from the gold-spending event. I figured there might be something better...
2. I understand the basic idea of syndicates... What are the prizes usually, for winning syndicates? Do only the top 100 syndicates win a prize?
3. Are the devs ever going to change up game mechanics? I remember I saw a post that was ranting about how items are all the same, with different stats... Maybe make more variables than just attack/defense?
4. How do camper accounts get nightclubs at level 5... They cost 40 million, right? I understand how they can get 300 mafia, but how do they get 40 million?
5. What's the policy on people just jailbreaking their phone and cheating? I'm assuming automatic ban right? How do they track stuff like that? Considering millions of people jailbreak across the world, wouldn't it be a bit difficult to find out the cheaters?

The Billionaire
02-13-2013, 06:16 PM
1. Don't know, the best item probably isn't all about the stats, the modifier that comes with it plays a big part in making it the best item.
2. Check out this thread, these were the sort of prizes on offer in the first MW event so I'm guessing we'll see something similar
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43748-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards
3. Gree have been recycling items for ages, can't see anything changing anytime soon
4. Because they level very slowly and focus on building their economy. Once your economy starts earning good money it's easier to make even more money with the right choice of upgrades.
5. I don't think they have policies for cheating

mxz
02-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Cheating and jailbreaking are not causal or even correlated.

MrWiggles
02-13-2013, 07:38 PM
1. Don't know, the best item probably isn't all about the stats, the modifier that comes with it plays a big part in making it the best item.
2. Check out this thread, these were the sort of prizes on offer in the first MW event so I'm guessing we'll see something similar
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43748-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards
3. Gree have been recycling items for ages, can't see anything changing anytime soon
4. Because they level very slowly and focus on building their economy. Once your economy starts earning good money it's easier to make even more money with the right choice of upgrades.
5. I don't think they have policies for cheating

Thank you! Wow, so each member gets the item listed? That's awesome!
Oh yeah, I also remembered, how do henchmen help your mafia? I heard they're better than people you add... I don't really understand that though

sister morphine
02-13-2013, 10:51 PM
1. Bill is absolutely right; a 3,000 point item would be great but I'd trade it for modifiers like free banking, 30% off upgrade costs, reduction in upgrade times etc (on a 100-200 point item) any day

mofisto
02-14-2013, 02:14 AM
1. Bill is absolutely right; a 3,000 point item would be great but I'd trade it for modifiers like free banking, 30% off upgrade costs, reduction in upgrade times etc (on a 100-200 point item) any day

Agreed mate. I wish I had received the other modifiers, all I have is the evidence blaster

mofisto
02-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Thank you! Wow, so each member gets the item listed? That's awesome!
Oh yeah, I also remembered, how do henchmen help your mafia? I heard they're better than people you add... I don't really understand that though

Dipstik is the guy to speak to regarding henchmen.

l1ster
02-14-2013, 03:49 AM
Dipstik is the guy to speak to regarding henchmen.

This made me giggle :)

mofisto
02-14-2013, 04:07 AM
This made me giggle :)

Yeah, he made a spreadsheet showing the advantages......

sister morphine
02-14-2013, 04:16 AM
Agreed mate. I wish I had received the other modifiers, all I have is the evidence blaster
lol, I wish I had even that one. All the mods I have are fisticuffs related (Diamond Strap, Skullcrusher Flail, Wild Ride), which is fun but....

sister morphine
02-14-2013, 04:17 AM
Yeah, he made a spreadsheet showing the advantages......
This made me laugh very loud

DA Sam
02-14-2013, 02:05 PM
If I delete my syndicate will my mafia attack and defense return to normal?

MrWiggles
02-14-2013, 02:21 PM
If I delete my syndicate will my mafia attack and defense return to normal?

Yes, I am 99.999999% sure you will