PDA

View Full Version : How do I redeem ITunes gift cards for gold?

Jonmutley
02-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Hi guys, how do I redeem iTunes gift cards for gold? Iv never done it before and I don't want to mess it up! Lol. I have an iPad 3 if that's important and I'm in the UK.
Cheers folks! Jon.

SoccerStud
02-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Redeem an iTunes card to your apple account. Then when you buy gold, it should automatically deduct from itunes credit before your credit card as long as its within the credit amount.

J-Man.
02-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Unfortunately it's way too easy :)

Jonmutley
02-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Redeem an iTunes card to your apple account. Then when you buy gold, it should automatically deduct from itunes credit before your credit card as long as its within the credit amount.Thanks soccer stud, that's bang on sir! I got one today as it was reduced at morrisons by five pounds. Not alot I know but it all adds up. Im going to wait until the gold price reduction kicks in. Thanks for clarifying how it works. Cheers buddy, your a star! :)

Kara T
02-13-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi guys, how do I redeem iTunes gift cards for gold? Iv never done it before and I don't want to mess it up! Lol. I have an iPad 3 if that's important and I'm in the UK.
Cheers folks! Jon.

Just send me the code and I will take care of it for you!

Just kidding....looks like you already received your answer

Jonmutley
02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Just send me the code and I will take care of it for you!

Just kidding....looks like you already received your answerlol! Do I need to remove this thread now i have the answer or shall I leave it for others to see how to do it?

I am a cow
02-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Remove the thread if you want but theres no point :)

jon_funzio
02-14-2013, 02:10 AM
If you're in the UK then it's worth noting that Boots are also selling £25 gift cards for £20 today only - not bad... sadly no points though...