PDA

View Full Version : Big News

CJ54
02-13-2013, 04:24 PM
The big news:

Kingdom Age will soon be officially adopting a new name. We continually seek ways to improve our product and hope you will enjoy the rebranding of Kingdom Age; it will be the same game, but with our new name... Kingdom Crusade!

We appreciate your continued support, your enthusiasm and for playing our game. Thank you!

<3,
GREE

ratiatierna
02-13-2013, 04:27 PM
Since it is the only game I play and like, you can count with me for sure and the name is cool too

SoccerStud
02-13-2013, 04:33 PM
This is really cool!

The1nONLY
02-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Kingdom Age lacks the attention it needs been left out of the dark with no news or update info on events or things to come...

Are you short on staff? Can we see changes to announcements in future like the other forums ect?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
02-13-2013, 04:42 PM
I like the name. Gives it a little more edge.

And good questions, The1

Ratma2001
02-13-2013, 05:02 PM
is there a "News letter" as such for Kingdom Crusade ?? this would be advantegeous to all forum memebrs with update and news and exciting events comming forth or in pipeline ? With a monthly top achievment list by rank or something ?
or even news on up comming Guild Wars !!

Totalwar
02-13-2013, 05:08 PM
I like the present name and pissed that you never ran pass your players.After all we keep this game going with our money without it.there be no games.

Proprioc3ption
02-13-2013, 06:45 PM
A newsletter or some sort of news form would be great. What's wrong with advertising events before hand too? I'm sure people would like to see new quests as a visible form, so we know what's involved.

The new name sounds great! However, lets fix some of the issues first please! ;-)

echus14
02-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Sorry to be a wet blanket about this, but "Kingdom Age" or "Kingdom Crusade", does it really matter? Would have thought there were more critical fixes that needed attention.

Black Knight
02-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Sorry to be a wet blanket about this, but "Kingdom Age" or "Kingdom Crusade", does it really matter? Would have thought there were more critical fixes that needed attention.

Probably to do with guilds when they're released.
Like World Domination in MW, guilds will probably go on Crusades or something like that.

Agree though there are more urgent bugs/improvements that need attention.

bobfishcake
02-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Omg when I read this I dump trucked because I was so overwhelmed. Now excuse me while I go and clean myself up.

The1nONLY
02-13-2013, 07:17 PM
The name change is needed for what events they will be releasing soon as it sounds better with these events every month

Baraka
02-14-2013, 01:36 AM
The name change is needed for what events they will be releasing soon as it sounds better with these events every monththeres hints been dumped everywhere lol. I wonder if everyone knows what these guilds are.

Atlas1234
02-14-2013, 05:27 AM

Not sure here, but if you look for Kingdom age online the first option is an online game, they may want to differentiate their product on the web? (there is not much sense on just changing the name coz some of the gameplay is going to change, just imagine the lost publicity and confusion from the web pages online that will not be updated from Kingdom Age to Kingdom Crusade... )

DragCro
02-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Nice,i like it!

Winstrol
02-14-2013, 08:31 AM
OMG ! now whole game will change , because of that ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

TEG
02-14-2013, 08:35 AM
I have noticed when I go to iPhone app store and search "Gree", I see "Crime City", "Modern War", and "Monster Quest", but "Kingdom Age" was not showing up on the list. I had to type it in separately to check for updates.
With the name change, hopefully you can register it in the app store so that a search on "Gree" finds it too.

VileDoom
02-14-2013, 08:37 AM
Should have called it Guild Wars or has that already been taken? :p

nicsonology
02-14-2013, 08:56 AM
Just curious, the weapon, unit, loot can be keep or completely new game?

Baraka
02-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Just curious, the weapon, unit, loot can be keep or completely new game?same game lol. You keep it all.

nicsonology
02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
same game lol. You keep it all.

Thanks, I scare will lost everything

Baraka
02-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Thanks, I scare will lost everythingits ok man. Wouldn't put it past Gree.

travelingsalesman
02-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Glad to hear an announcement about it, rather than just downloading the update.

Sludgeboy
02-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Holy War!!! Off to the Holy Land.

Acidist
02-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Kingdom Crusade? Sounds good ! I like the new name

CJ54
02-14-2013, 07:58 PM
its ok man. Wouldn't put it past Gree.

Dude. We're not going to take everybody's stuff due to a name change (and I can't think of any other scenario we'd do that unless everyone was getting shiny new stuff). Like you said, same game, new name :)

Gambit12
02-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Dude. We're not going to take everybody's stuff due to a name change (and I can't think of any other scenario we'd do that unless everyone was getting shiny new stuff). Like you said, same game, new name :)

I think why they wanna change the name to Kingdom Crusade cause there's a new game coming out. That Dungeons & Dragons is about to come out soon, so Kingdom Crusade is not about dragons anymore, is about Crusaders now, i think...

Mickeytah
02-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Yes, let's encourage GREE to make more announcements by getting all huffy and annoyed when they do. I see no way that can be anything but helpful...

Baraka
02-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Dude. We're not going to take everybody's stuff due to a name change (and I can't think of any other scenario we'd do that unless everyone was getting shiny new stuff). Like you said, same game, new name :)lol I was just messing with the newbie.

Zesder
02-15-2013, 08:03 AM
I have only one question.

WHY?

echus14
02-15-2013, 08:18 AM
@CJ54
I know it's the wrong thread, but you're more likely to be reading this one. Could you please urgently look into the complaints about the ridiculous number of arrows available for the box event? Sure, there's still time, but it's beginning to feel as if this drought is being done purposely, which does not reflect well on the Company at all. Either that, or something is seriously broke. For myself, it's now been 2 days of almost constant open attempts and not a single arrow to show for it. Appreciate your help with this. Thanks.

domw001
02-15-2013, 08:30 AM
You say "arrow" those over at Crime City say "Painting"
Not a happy bunch

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45473-New-Event-Painting-Crates

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45795-cant-open-no.10-painting

Obviously using the same probability engine (which looks like its blown a piston to me)

Which is why I'm not doing this Arrow event

Q-Ball
02-15-2013, 08:55 AM
I think why they wanna change the name to Kingdom Crusade cause there's a new game coming out. That Dungeons & Dragons is about to come out soon, so Kingdom Crusade is not about dragons anymore, is about Crusaders now, i think...

THIS... makes a lot of sense.

GreenGuru
02-15-2013, 05:49 PM
I hope that new content coming into in the game correlates with the new name because currently that's a dumb name for this game... no crusades going on here

echus14
02-15-2013, 07:51 PM
I hope that new content coming into in the game correlates with the new name because currently that's a dumb name for this game... no crusades going on here

Yes, there is. GREE is on a perpetual gem crusade ... convert to high spending gem player or die! LOL

Lord VIX
02-16-2013, 11:46 AM
Yes, there is. GREE is on a perpetual gem crusade ... convert to high spending gem player or die! LOL

Ah ah ah :-)

Letīs wait and see...