PDA

View Full Version : Poll, the holliday crunch for greenland, what to do?

Ferr
02-13-2013, 04:16 PM
The battle for Greenland can not end on a holliday. So, help your developers on what to decide

alphacharlie
02-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Let's compete, by all means, BUT NO GOLD, NOT A SINGLE FECKING BAR!!!!!
GREE will get the payout they merit for insulting its customers... NOTHING!!!

asdfasdfasdf
02-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Would love to see them fix the previous support tickets on Battle for Brazil before starting a new event. They seem to still be working through a backlog, so it only makes sense. It is my assumption though that unless you spend money the won't care, if you complain they will put you in the back of the queue, and even if you spend large amounts of money they will still make decisions for their benefit not yours. And they may be your developers, but they certainly aren't mine.

Should be a three day battle, but it won't change how much I actually play if its four or five. May have considered buying gold for the first time, but the reluctance to help out shot that down into oblivion. Really disappointing, really.

VileDoom
02-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Battle Nations is becoming more entertaining by the minute. :p

soulnmysole
02-13-2013, 04:48 PM
Please tell me how this poll will "Help the developers on what to decide"?

Their decision has already been made! Live with it, or stop playing.

There is an official thread to voice your opinion. Why not just post there, instead or continually creating useless threads.

just saying

asdfasdfasdf
02-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Please tell me how this poll will "Help the developers on what to decide"?

Their decision has already been made! Live with it, or stop playing.

There is an official thread to voice your opinion. Why not just post there, instead or continually creating useless threads.

just saying

This is an unnecessary reply.

Please tell me how this reply will convince us that these polls are unnecessary?

The thread is already been made! Live with it, or stop replying.

There is an X in your browser if you wish to not see opinions. Why not just click there, instead of continually making useless replies.

just saying

soulnmysole
02-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Please tell me how this reply will convince us that these polls are unnecessary?

My reply won't.

The BfG event continuing through Monday, despite whatever these silly poll results are, will!

lol

Товарищ
02-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Since they knew this in advance, cos being grownups and all includes being able to read a calendar and plan, it's no last minute adjustment but an intentional positioning to have an excuse to lengthen the event for maximum revenue.

They should either pay overtime for the staff to work on that monday,
or postpone it 1-2 weeks sending out a splash screen with clear information!
The latter would be better cos of the support tickets...
(see Ferr's delay BfG for tickets thread also)

@soulnmysole very unnecessary childish comment!
With that attitude there wouldn't have been any boycott, we'd have a MUCH ****tier MW now and GREE would have stolen equally much money anyway!

soulnmysole
02-13-2013, 05:25 PM
@soulnmysole very unnecessary childish comment!
With that attitude there wouldn't have been any boycott, we'd have a MUCH sh*ttier MW now and GREE would have stolen equally much money anyway!

From the Posting Guidelines Thread (things NOT to do)

Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)

Better clean it up or get banned :)

Товарищ
02-13-2013, 05:50 PM
From the Posting Guidelines Thread (things NOT to do)
Better clean it up or get banned :)

haha
you got me :D

ThorSpawn
02-13-2013, 07:48 PM
So both a HOLIDAY weekend, as well as Valentines day weekend, The beginning of Lent, kids off from school for Easter. Seems like uneven planning to me.

Gree DOES realize that this will decrease involvement and likely gold sales markedly right? I suspect that is why the idea of extending it one day is the prefered option, thinking that this will allow the sales to catch up.

Since a mistake was made by choosing this weekend, seems like the BEST solution, would be to fix it completely by doing what they WOULD have done originally, had they realized this was a bad weekend, which is to choose another weekend.
Efficiency expert / Problem solver is what I do for a living, so this solution is PAINFULLY obvious to me. It is the one with the LEAST collateral damage, and addresses the problem directly.

And it gives LESS of an impression to everyone that Gree is simply trying to milk more money out of everyone which is what extending it another day clearly APPEARS to be doing.

SlashRacer
02-14-2013, 02:07 AM
4 days is to long to battle. Battles should be quarterly not monthly. They put a tremendous strain on the family life. It won't be long till people are burnt out from these battles and will stop playing.

Davian Hax
02-14-2013, 02:13 AM
It's their fault for not correctly planning ahead. Yep because of that they should work on Monday. I'm working too on Monday. Wow Americans really worship their holidays....

spitfire
02-14-2013, 02:22 AM
would highly appreciate it if they stick to one schedule and not change things just days away

King little fruit fly
02-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Postpone it for 1 month, where is that option, well, 1 or 2 weeks is close enough! ;)

Flick
02-14-2013, 01:28 PM
It ends on a Tuesday in my time zone and Monday isn't a holiday here either...

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 01:47 PM
All I can say is that I support the players. They pleaded to Gree for a shorter event and basically got this mandate thrown in their faces. It really doesn't matter when the event took place...this weekend, next weekend, or next month. It was announced it would be a 3 day event and that's what it should have been regardless of now or later.

The excuse is plain BS. But it is what I have come to expect from this company. No one should be shocked, surprised, or even irritated by their decision. It is not the first time, player request has been denied and it certainly won't be the last.

When people do as I have done and stop spending money...then Gree will hear you. They are already listening to the demands but they are definitely not hearing you! Money talks...and in this case, the lack of it in Gree's pocket would speak volumes!