PDA

View Full Version : Uhm WTF is going on with ATK and DEF

datballsack
02-13-2013, 06:22 AM
I log in after this Syndicate thing hits and my Attack & Defense are decreased by 10k each.

What the hell is going on?

Charlie Boy
02-13-2013, 06:59 AM
Your syndicate is garbage. So bad actually, that there was no choice but to penalize you.

Orrrrr, maybe you are on Android, and your stats were artificially inflated and now they are corrected to reflect actual figures.

If #2 is correct, the only remedy is to man up and buy an iPhone.

nytelock
02-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Droid stats are fixed now.

datballsack
02-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Your syndicate is garbage. So bad actually, that there was no choice but to penalize you.

Orrrrr, maybe you are on Android, and your stats were artificially inflated and now they are corrected to reflect actual figures.

If #2 is correct, the only remedy is to man up and buy an iPhone.

Buying an Iphone is like manning down.

Iphones are for hipsters & teenage girls.

Charlie Boy
02-13-2013, 08:21 AM
Buying an Iphone is like manning down.

Iphones are for hipsters & teenage girls.

Keep playing on an inferior platform then.....your choice. Just don't keep coming back here complaining like a teenage girl every time something goes awry with the game on Android.......

mxz
02-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Keep playing on an inferior platform then.....your choice. Just don't keep coming back here complaining like a teenage girl every time something goes awry with the game on Android.......Ahh, nice little turnaround you did on him there. Excellent work. Welcome to the boards - hope you stick around a while.

Charlie Boy
02-13-2013, 08:28 AM
Ahh, nice little turnaround you did on him there. Excellent work. Welcome to the boards - hope you stick around a while.

Thank you for those kind words. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

datballsack
02-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Keep playing on an inferior platform then.....your choice. Just don't keep coming back here complaining like a teenage girl every time something goes awry with the game on Android.......

LOL at Android being the inferior platform. You can do 10x the things on Android than you can do with the hand holding of iOs. But what would one expect of a hipster anyway.

Charlie Boy
02-13-2013, 09:34 AM
LOL at Android being the inferior platform. You can do 10x the things on Android than you can do with the hand holding of iOs. But what would one expect of a hipster anyway.

Awwwwww....it's so cute when you try to fight back, you mad bro? You must be new here Papi, cuz in THIS game, Android is indeed the inferior platform. Thank you for playing though, Peaches! Now go dry that eye.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/02703FFB-02F3-482A-94C8-005FCF2E8DEE-8395-00000BC5A322AEC0_zps6895a5d1.jpg

montecore
02-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Awwwwww....it's so cute when you try to fight back, you mad bro? You must be new here Papi, cuz in THIS game, Android is indeed the inferior platform. Thank you for playing though, Peaches! Now go dry that eye.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/02703FFB-02F3-482A-94C8-005FCF2E8DEE-8395-00000BC5A322AEC0_zps6895a5d1.jpg

I have an account on a droid phone, a droid tablet, an ipad, and an iphone. The only thing you're correct about is that for Crime City, iOS is the better platform. It isn't because iPhones are better, it's because Funzio clearly doesn't care about developing an equal product on Android. They program for the iPhone and try to hack it together on the Droid and succeed about 50% of the time.

That said, the iPad version crashes far more than either droid version. In fact I've never seen the droid version truly crash. I've seen it slow down to a crawl, but never just exit like the iPad version.

ASIDE from Crime City, I think the iPhone has a better keyboard, smoother scrolling, and that's about it for advantages. Droid has much better and broader apps, stuff that Apple won't allow or didn't allow for years. I do agree that iPhones are a better choice for housewives and children unless the child is technically inclined.

Ben Weston
02-13-2013, 10:06 AM
stop bickering children, use what you like and stop throwing stones. I like my iphone and think the Samsung galaxy S3 is a plastic flimsy POS with an awkward OS but that my dear is my opinion, I don't care what you use or if you like what I use as that's mine and your own business.

now game on and go rob some unsuspecting noob!!

Charlie Boy
02-13-2013, 10:21 AM
stop bickering children, use what you like and stop throwing stones.

datballsack is looking at me........

:)

Ramshutu
02-13-2013, 10:28 AM
The empire in star wars have the better 'platform'.

But the force is with the alliance.

Dopfer
02-13-2013, 12:15 PM
cheers to that

Killshot-CC
02-13-2013, 03:53 PM
The empire in star wars have the better 'platform'.
But the force is with the alliance.

Ah, but which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek? Here's an early warning: whatever you say, I'll take the opposite side and call you stupid. No offense. I'm just following the rules.

gambet1234
02-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Droid stats are fixed now.

This! Yay, no more having 5145 mafia members and getting to pretend you are a monster. I'm still going to attack and win, but now I know what I'm up against. I noticed this fix when I maxed another hood, getting mafia#501 and my stats didn't move. Thank you GREE/Funzio.