PDA

View Full Version : Android bugs after last Update (Syndicates)

KidWiz
02-13-2013, 05:54 AM
Dear Devs,

I sent several tickets but am not sure they will be paid attention. Therefore I opened this tread to report my issues and asking other players on Android to report theirs too.

I'm using three devices and the following bugs are occuring on all of them so it seems this is a coding problem:

1.) Syndicate window does is not updating if you change to another tab. For example if I go to members section and switch to donations section the tab is empty. If you go to another tab it s also empty.

2.) Sometimes the menu freezes and the game crashes

3). If I have more than one requests from allies and I tap on "accept all" the game crashes, but the allies are counted as accepted if I restart the game

Mostly annoying is the bug under 1.), because I always have to close the meny completely and go to the tab again.

Please fix those issues in the next cient update.

Thank you very much.

zweirdone
02-13-2013, 05:55 AM
I am having the same problems as well, please fix

Daswi
02-13-2013, 06:05 AM
Absolutely agree with above issues.

dudeman
02-13-2013, 06:05 AM
Wow, the issue where you have to exit the menu and return to it in order to see the information you were looking for is more annoying to you than two different crashing issues? This may be a lack of coffee speaking, but:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzdcs9RKzq1r6b5m8o1_400.gif

KidWiz
02-13-2013, 07:36 AM
That is because the crashes don't occur so often, but the syndicate menu i'm using very frequently. But all issues are annoying :)

bimmer kid
02-13-2013, 08:50 AM
no crashes here. issue #1 is very annoying indeed

rezzen
02-13-2013, 09:52 AM
yes im having a problem with issue 1. also i have a friend that was in my mafia and he joined the syndicate. Now i cant view him in my mafia or visit his hood.

ccmike
02-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Same issues here!

bimmer kid
02-13-2013, 11:51 AM
wait, you cant view syndicate members hood anyway. the only option for syndicate members is just view stats

dads
02-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Are any of you seeing a deffence score drop I am not on droid however someone I know has lost 1000 deffence score

KidWiz
02-14-2013, 04:51 AM
Are any of you seeing a deffence score drop I am not on droid however someone I know has lost 1000 deffence score

As of now my stats have not changed after update.

fullar
02-14-2013, 05:08 AM
I have the same problems, please fix it!

KizbotBro
02-14-2013, 06:53 AM
lately im unable to view the syndicate forum. Its blank no matter how many time I open an close the syndicate window.
This was working yesterday. has there been an update since then?

haywood
02-14-2013, 07:22 AM
wait, you cant view syndicate members hood anyway. the only option for syndicate members is just view stats

Also, and maybe its just me but when viewing stats you can see all categorizes EXCEPT Vehicles and Loot

PoisonPussy
02-14-2013, 08:18 AM
my stats Att. n Def. dropped significantly after the last update.

haywood
02-14-2013, 08:31 AM
my stats Att. n Def. dropped significantly after the last update.

Should be your true stats now.

J Smooth
02-14-2013, 09:03 AM
Also, and maybe its just me but when viewing stats you can see all categorizes EXCEPT Vehicles and Loot

+1
Extra caracters

cr0nchef
02-14-2013, 10:28 AM
i have some of the same issues some not some more.......I seem to be getting no info about any of this and worst of all everytime i try and except somebody it goes to there profile and then doesn't add them(hopefully resolved)

I have a syndicate with 4 bonuses i purcashed all myself if i get members i will buy alot more to help spread the love around here's the code......532-050-534

NTM
02-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Dear Devs,

I sent several tickets but am not sure they will be paid attention. Therefore I opened this tread to report my issues and asking other players on Android to report theirs too.

I'm using three devices and the following bugs are occuring on all of them so it seems this is a coding problem:

1.) Syndicate window does is not updating if you change to another tab. For example if I go to members section and switch to donations section the tab is empty. If you go to another tab it s also empty.

2.) Sometimes the menu freezes and the game crashes

3). If I have more than one requests from allies and I tap on "accept all" the game crashes, but the allies are counted as accepted if I restart the game

Mostly annoying is the bug under 1.), because I always have to close the meny completely and go to the tab again.

Please fix those issues in the next cient update.

Thank you very much.

on droid too and i got this on MD. tired.. thay why i don't take any syndicate in CC