PDA

View Full Version : HIS, Hacker Identification Squad, a good idea?

Ferr
02-13-2013, 03:18 AM
The defense skill hacker has always been rather invisible. With the defense points transparant on screen we now have a way to identify them more easily.

The reason why gree does not want us to put names of hackers on this public forum is because of privacy reasons and sometimes a reported hacker appears to be a heavy goldspender instead. Reporting such a person in public will harm his reputation.

On the other hand hackers who are not dealt with by gree cause damage to players for which gree is liable, irrespective what the general conditions would have to say about this. Simply said, setting up a stage for stealing can not be contractually repaired. Consumer laws, mandatory in nature, prevent this.

This all been said, time has come to force gree to dilligently identify and remove hackers in a transparant way. It has become obvious that the amount of hackers, despite many warnings by many of us, have increased up to an unacceptable level beyond the control of Gree. Clearly, sending a ticket will not suffice anymore as we have multiple proof that 100% reported hackers are not removed in due time.

I would like to establish a group of experienced players who can work on a formula by which there is no doubt that someone is a hacker. Once we have this formula in place we will make this formula or formulas public and ask everyone to report suspects to this hacker identification squad (HIS). They will review the suspect and once the HIS determines beyond a doubt that the suspect is a hacker HIS will give gree 12 hours to remove the hacker after which gree has either removed the hacker or has convinced HIS that the suspect is not a hacker at all (which is unlikely but in theory possible). In all other circumstances this hackers name with screenshot will be placed in a identified hacker thread. Gree will not like this, for sure but it is what you get if you allow criminals to steal money from your clients.

Two questions for you all
1 your thoughts on the above
2 who would be willing to volunteer for HIS membership. It is unpaid, a louzy job and therefore perfect for any nerd ;)
Yours,

mxz
02-13-2013, 03:49 AM
Sign me up, boss.

Algorithms and hating on cheaters are a few of my specialties.

With that said, the specific algorithms identified may be better off being kept out of the public eye. Knowing your thresholds to trigger these mechanisms may allow people to cheat just enough. Think Lance Armstrong.

Durt McGurt
02-13-2013, 03:54 AM
1. Agree
2. Yes

"T"
02-13-2013, 03:58 AM
Sounds like a great idea.

Q Raider
02-13-2013, 04:08 AM
I don't have algorithms, but I do share mxz's view on cheating......

A group of experienced players with a mixture of methodologies would be a good move.

HGF69
02-13-2013, 04:09 AM
I love the idea and support it but cant dedicate any time to enforcing it.

One question, you say "The defense skill hacker has always been rather invisible. With the defense points transparant on screen we now have a way to identify them more easily."

Where are you seeing this?

Some observations
1) have you goy buy in from Gree on this or do you know if they will accept this approach?
2) you will need a bat-phone link for your tickets so that HIS members tickets are dealt with within your KPI of 12 hours
3) what happens if Gree disagree with you? what evidence of non-hacking are you looking for?

mickymacirl
02-13-2013, 04:37 AM
Factions are HIS in themselves, reported 100's of modified characters myself, and half are still here, unless Gree get on board, what's the point at this stage? Hard enough to get a reply when you report the methods used as it is.

Oh, and no offense Ferr, but it's bloody easy to tell if someone is hacking or not.

mikebarth1955
02-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Factions are HIS in themselves...

I have been reporting an individual with 3,242 loot units (294 Lead Soldiers/883 Steel Eagles/2,065 Heavy Cannon) from the Syndicate Compound (boss Yong Hai Huang, 684 energy per hit, 29 hits to get a loot item) since Saturday. Although that requires 94,000+ missions, he's only got 7,000. He is still there this morning, and if you read his newsfeed, it is full of requests from Top 100 factions, trying to enlist this individual.

Factions aren't fixing this problem, factions are exacerbating it.

The only negative comment on the newsfeed is from one of the faction members of the group with the reeeeeaaaaaalllll long numbers who posted a note identifying the individual as a hacker. That comment was of course removed. Whoever you were, I salute you.

Ferr is right. GREE is not going to police this -- they are having a hard time trying to keep their game running, given all the changes introduced by factions.

I would volunteer in an instant for HIS -- otherwise, the way things are now, I don't see any point in playing a game that is this stacked against honest players.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-13-2013, 05:43 AM
Hackers?

Are there hackers in Modern War?

I haven't seen nary a one.

If I run across one, which I doubt, I'll pass along the information to the fine folks at Gree support.

I'm sure they'll rectify the situation rapidly.

Hackers in Modern War, nope, never come across one.

mickymacirl
02-13-2013, 05:44 AM
I have been reporting an individual with 3,242 loot units (294 Lead Soldiers/883 Steel Eagles/2,065 Heavy Cannon) from the Syndicate Compound (boss Yong Hai Huang, 684 energy per hit, 29 hits to get a loot item) since Saturday. Although that requires 94,000+ missions, he's only got 7,000. He is still there this morning, and if you read his newsfeed, it is full of requests from Top 100 factions, trying to enlist this individual.

Factions aren't fixing this problem, factions are exacerbating it.

The only negative comment on the newsfeed is from one of the faction members of the group with the reeeeeaaaaaalllll long numbers who posted a note identifying the individual as a hacker. That comment was of course removed. Whoever you were, I salute you.

Ferr is right. GREE is not going to police this -- they are having a hard time trying to keep their game running, given all the changes introduced by factions.

I would volunteer in an instant for HIS -- otherwise, the way things are now, I don't see any point in playing a game that is this stacked against honest players.

No offense intended Mike, but you don't know the full picture in all of this, but you are right to a point. Without WD and Factions none of these players would have been found out, well apart from people reporting it over 3 months ago, well before factions, at that time it was only higher players losing to lower players that had a clue to a persons skill points/energy.

BigD@wg
02-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Love the idea Ferr but you know as well as I do that Gree has turned a blind eye to hackers. Hackers are already being reported and not dealt with at all. So I don't see having a "hacker" police squad will do anything but uncover more hackers. This is Gree's responsibility and unless you have them on board or an insider willing to do this for you it will be a lost cause.

So lets say you have your squad and you find and identify all these hackers. You report all info to Gree and nothing is done? You must have some type of leverage to force Gree to act. Unless you and all the other top spenders are truly prepared and committed to walking away from the game, Gree has no incentive to do anything. The only other option is for Gree to empower your hacker squad by giving you the ability to ban hackers. I dont see that happening either though.

Not really trying to rain on your parade as I admire your proposal and dedication. Unless Gree takes the initiative or is forced into that position by you big money players, there is no immediate value-added benefit for them do anything. Which is why they have done nothing up to this point.

mikebarth1955
02-13-2013, 06:08 AM
No offense intended Mike, but you don't know the full picture in all of this...

None taken, and I agree with you 100% that I don't know the full picture on all of this. I wish someone would enlighten me, or that someone would empower someone I trust (like Ferr) to protect my interests.

mickymacirl
02-13-2013, 06:16 AM
Unless Gree takes the initiative or is forced into that position by you big money players, there is no immediate value-added benefit for them do anything. Which is why they have done nothing up to this point.

I'd have to disagree with that, CJ has been very active in closing the holes within the game, that being said, he's only one man.

BigD@wg
02-13-2013, 07:03 AM
I'd have to disagree with that, CJ has been very active in closing the holes within the game, that being said, he's only one man.

It's nothing against CJ. He seems to take his job seriously and does well at helping people. Of my experience with support he and only one other actually seem to know the game and how it works. But as you said, he is only one person and one person cannot fix this problem.

It is a global issue and Gree as a corporation must take an initiative to fix the problem and help prevent it on the front end, secure the files, and do whatever it takes to make it LESS easily hacked. There will always be hacks because the people doing the hacks are just as smart or smarter than the people doing the programming. If they don't further secure the game then everyone might as well live with the hackers and stop complaining about them. If chasing and banning is all that is done then by the time you find, report, and get one banned...ten more will take his/ her place.

I'm not a programmer but I can't believe that it would be that difficult to write scripts to constantly scan the player database for anomalies such as excessive skill points, multiple epic boss units, or anything that would be outside the realm of normal game play. I think it is possible but Gree isn't willing to spend the time or money to do so.

Why must the players spend their time hunting and chasing hackers?!? It's Gree's responsibility, not ours.

1earEddie
02-13-2013, 07:45 AM
1ear agree with mickymac...CJ is the best Gree has (even though he has banned 1ear and closed two 1ear threads)...
here is 1ear question...why only one man? Gree make enough money in BFB to hire 100 peoplesss to "take care
of things"

Poopenshire
02-13-2013, 07:52 AM
1ear agree with mickymac...CJ is the best Gree has (even though he has banned 1ear and closed two 1ear threads)...
here is 1ear question...why only one man? Gree make enough money in BFB to hire 100 peoplesss to "take care
of things"

becuase its cheaper to hire people who cannot hack it in other areas. lower overhead means more profits, which means more bonuses for big boss.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-13-2013, 07:53 AM
of things"

Why is a very good word.

Why can lead to answers.

That said, I am unaware of any hackers in this game.

I have been accused of hacking.

I think people are all on edge.

We all need to relax, take a deep breath, and just relax.

Let it all go.

Gree has everything under control.

1earEddie
02-13-2013, 08:01 AM
The defense skill hacker has always been rather invisible. With the defense points transparant on screen we now have a way to identify them more easily.

The reason why gree does not want us to put names of hackers on this public forum is because of privacy reasons and sometimes a reported hacker appears to be a heavy goldspender instead. Reporting such a person in public will harm his reputation.

On the other hand hackers who are not dealt with by gree cause damage to players for which gree is liable, irrespective what the general conditions would have to say about this. Simply said, setting up a stage for stealing can not be contractually repaired. Consumer laws, mandatory in nature, prevent this.

This all been said, time has come to force gree to dilligently identify and remove hackers in a transparant way. It has become obvious that the amount of hackers, despite many warnings by many of us, have increased up to an unacceptable level beyond the control of Gree. Clearly, sending a ticket will not suffice anymore as we have multiple proof that 100% reported hackers are not removed in due time.

I would like to establish a group of experienced players who can work on a formula by which there is no doubt that someone is a hacker. Once we have this formula in place we will make this formula or formulas public and ask everyone to report suspects to this hacker identification squad (HIS). They will review the suspect and once the HIS determines beyond a doubt that the suspect is a hacker HIS will give gree 12 hours to remove the hacker after which gree has either removed the hacker or has convinced HIS that the suspect is not a hacker at all (which is unlikely but in theory possible). In all other circumstances this hackers name with screenshot will be placed in a identified hacker thread. Gree will not like this, for sure but it is what you get if you allow criminals to steal money from your clients.

2 who would be willing to volunteer for HIS membership. It is unpaid, a louzy job and therefore perfect for any nerd ;)
Yours,
Good idea and well written. Unfortunately FFP is tech dinosaur and not able to help. Ferr, you have been gracious
in answering FFP's ...shall we say...rather pointed questions...ie: subsidies and so forth...FFP forgot to ask you
a rather important question (reminds me of Columbo :) ...I don't know if your prestigious Amsterdam Law Firm
is being retained in any manner by Gree Corporation ...here is FFP's question: are your partners and/or your
many little attorneys helping Ferr with MW game...this includes funding, monitoring the Forum and playing the
game....sorry Ferr but 1ear is curious fellow...not two edikkated but read everything with 2 eyes and remembers
every conversation we have had this past year...1ear no law decree but mind like the elephant

NakedCherryPie
02-13-2013, 08:33 AM
As long as you're funneling money to GREE uncontrollably, they won't do anything about it. You're part of the problem. Why do you fail to realize this?

Ferr
02-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Good idea and well written. Unfortunately FFP is tech dinosaur and not able to help. Ferr, you have been gracious
in answering FFP's ...shall we say...rather pointed questions...ie: subsidies and so forth...FFP forgot to ask you
a rather important question (reminds me of Columbo :) ...I don't know if your prestigious Amsterdam Law Firm
is being retained in any manner by Gree Corporation ...here is FFP's question: are your partners and/or your
many little attorneys helping Ferr with MW game...this includes funding, monitoring the Forum and playing the
game....sorry Ferr but 1ear is curious fellow...not two edikkated but read everything with 2 eyes and remembers
every conversation we have had this past year...1ear no law decree but mind like the elephant

Thats the advantage of being a founding partner (one of the original 5 that is), there is some leverage going indeed but do not wish to elaborate further. I have met one of the japanese directors of gree in tokyo. There must be a thread of me somewhere on the forum. They know me in japan and my ingame name. They are not a client of me nor of my firm. As long as i play this game they wont become my client either and if they would become my client, i would let you guys know this instantly. Gree has an office in the netherlands. I have not met them nor spoken to them. Who knows they will invite me for lunch one day ;).

As to my resolve.
First, Once i decide to do act, something will happen or i die figuratively, Such is my nature. Those who call that ego are probably right. I apologize for that.
Second, i am prepared to be banned for a just cause.
third, If i were to be banned from this game in my battle against hackers that would lead to a serious conflict as my ban would be equal to stealing my rather substantial investment. I can guarantee you that such would not be acceptable.
Fourth, i would hope to receive much solidarity from you all. My faction members can explain to what extend i go to help them, i have no other approach as to anyone else in this game, on this forum, who is sincere, gentlemanlike etc.
Finally, I can not stand hackers in whatever way or form. I even rendered judgement on one lol. I do believe in regrets and second chances. Nobody is perfect.
Yours,

1earEddie
02-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Thats the advantage of being a founding partner (one of the original 5 that is), there is some leverage going indeed but do not wish to elaborate further. I have met one of the japanese directors of gree in tokyo. There must be a thread of me somewhere on the forum. They know me in japan and my ingame name. They are not a client of me nor of my firm. As long as i play this game they wont become my client either and if they would become my client, i would let you guys know this instantly. Gree has an office in the netherlands. I have not met them nor spoken to them. Who knows they will invite me for lunch one day ;).

As to my resolve.
First, Once i decide to do act, something will happen or i die figuratively, Such is my nature. Those who call that ego are probably right. I apologize for that.
third, If i were to be banned from this game in my battle against hackers that would lead to a serious conflict as my ban would be equal to stealing my rather substantial investment. I can guarantee you that such would not be acceptable.
Fourth, i would hope to receive much solidarity from you all. My faction members can explain to what extend i go to help them, i have no other approach as to anyone else in this game, on this forum, who is sincere, gentlemanlike etc.
Finally, I can not stand hackers in whatever way or form. I even rendered judgement on one lol. I do believe in regrets and second chances. Nobody is perfect.
Yours,
Thank you for another gracious reply. 1ear no ask more questions. FFP call you Ferr buddy again.

Ferr
02-13-2013, 09:30 AM
As long as you're funneling money to GREE uncontrollably, they won't do anything about it. You're part of the problem. Why do you fail to realize this?
No one tells me how to spend or how to play. Not you, not gree. But when i spend i will fight for the product i expect to receive.
If i were part of the problem, then you will need to do a lot of explanation as to the nature of this game, where it was intended for and why peeps like myself suddenly should stop doing what the game expects them to do.
I assume your comment is out of frustration. Instead, help us in another way...

Poopenshire
02-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Experience tells me we have no choice but to fight the hackers. be it reporting or attacking. What ever we can do we will do.

1earEddie
02-13-2013, 09:47 AM
Experience tells me we have no choice but to fight the hackers. be it reporting or attacking. What ever we can do we will do.
You got it poop...1ear will do what he can...actually FFP has been fighting hackers for over a year now, as you know.

1earEddie
02-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Guys, you all missed the point... Ferr asked for ideas!

If publishing the names with pictures of evidence in here will get us banned... Well, let's all get banned! I saw a hacker once, and reported him, but still don't know how to follow up the case.

Ticket sending into GREE's mail will not solve the issue? Let's flood their inbox with ten times the number of mails. It has be good for something.

And Ferr, I'm sorry to say this, but I think that the continous gold spending doesn't help. If a statement is what you want, try and pair up with other gold spenders to stop the gold flowing. GREE will not pay attention to these issues if the keep collecting money from players. That's my humble opinion though...

Whatever you guys propose, or agree on, I'm definetely in. Hackers are destroying the game.

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##
Your request (#Modern War Issue Report) has been received, and will be reviewed by our Specialists. Please note that due to higher than normal volume our response times are longer than normal. We request that you do not send multiple requests regarding the same issue. We appreciate your patience as we work to address your inquiry. We will reply as soon as we have an update for your issue.

If you have not already done so, please check out our in-app FAQs found under the help section. Also, check out our forums at http://www.funzio.com/forum/forum.php. Many senior members of our forums have been playing our games for quite some time. Their insights, tips, and "how-to's" can be extremely helpful.

Peter, Feb 10 02:47 (PST):
Describe the issue here...HACKER

Attachment(s)
image.png

This email is a service from GREE International Inc.
Message-Id:XZHR0J08_51177aac97d33_34e4f288706565ed_sprut

BigD@wg
02-13-2013, 10:09 AM
No one tells me how to spend or how to play. Not you, not gree. But when i spend i will fight for the product i expect to receive.
If i were part of the problem, then you will need to do a lot of explanation as to the nature of this game, where it was intended for and why peeps like myself suddenly should stop doing what the game expects them to do.
I assume your comment is out of frustration. Instead, help us in another way...

NCP would have to clarify his own statement but I viewed his statement in a slightly different light. While I do not see you or your spending as part of the problem, I do see yours and other big money players spending as part of the solution. The absence of yours and their funds will be the only thing that gets noticed by Gree. When the well begins to run dry, then and only then will you get the resolution you seek.

SevenO9
02-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Good idea. How about posting the hackers data / screenshot on a external forum and simply keep a link posted here?

Dopfer
02-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Good idea. How about posting the hackers data / screenshot on a external forum and simply keep a link posted here?
i like this idea

pick_sax
02-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Theoretically speaking, of course... maybe everyone should hack the game.

apparently gree has not seen fit to develop ways of ensuring / auditing the integrity of the game, if things are as wild west as some of you are seeing. i personally have not seen this. the one guy i saw that looked out of kilter had several regulars here vouching for him immediately (and i see his posts regularly)

it seems that each transaction should be related to events. income to a collection or attack/raid, someone loses when someone else wins. sort of the and keeping track would seem to be a common sense issue. ditto units, purchased or loot.

checking skill point hacks would also seem easy to check. in a sql world, it would seem a simple formula to check the A/D/Stamina/Energy. Valid = ( (level*3) = (Attack + Defense + Energy/10 + (stamina/2) + unassigned points) )

run this query once an hour would seem to check things.

if a transaction comes in to adjust any of the items that effect the equation, validate the information before and after processing, again ensuring that the numbers jive.

so, if people can just use a hacker tool to cheat, it just seems that gree hasn't been willing to develop the auditing tools to deal with the crooks!

TEG
02-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Hmm... I started a thread about this:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45000-80-million-defense-stats

I called out names thinking it is the right thing to do, and so far, no official response, and no ban.

Should I stop? I feel like it is a public service to warn people not to try attacking these players.

Is it fair to say that anyone who shows a multi-million point defense score is doing something outside of the rules of the game?

Cmputrgbln
02-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Coming from a programming background, I am wondering how hard/easy it would be for Gree to implement some sort of checksum mechanism on their games. Gree can build this validation to trigger upon every launch of their game (which requires connecting to their servers). if the checksum of player stats and inventory doesn't match what Gree has in their DB, they can flag the user for review internally.

Chuck Nuts
02-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Many players besides Ferr spend massive amounts of real money on this game. They are the only ones who have any power to make a difference. A non-gold player does not lose anything but time and patience when they encounter a hacker, and Gree isn't particularly worried that a free player might get frustrated and quit playing the game.

However, heavy gold spenders like Ferr have some chance of getting Gree's attention. The heavy gold spenders are the only ones who have any influence.

Gree's paranoia about posting player details is legitimate because it can quickly become a witch-hunt where anyone with strong stats is likely to be accused. If any moron who loses a fight can publicly accuse his rival of hacking, then there will be so much noise that the efforts of legitimate hacker hunters will be undermined. This is at the root of our current situation because every player can submit a help ticket to Gree and there are thousands of morons who think that every rival with superior stats must be a hacker.... probably the same morons who think that posting codes on people's walls will get them 9,999,999,999 gold.

The HIS concept is necessary because Gree has proven to be incapable so far. Maybe they are too busy answering 1000 nuisance tickets for every 1 legitimate ticket, so we need to help by coordinating the information.

Hacker ousting must be done on a separate site with restriction control so that the information can be verified before the player's information is posted. It cannot be done in this forum because anybody can post whatever nonsense that they want here. We need to setup a separate forum where screenshots can be uploaded for review by the leaders/moderators/committee and the hacker's information should only be posted publicly after the evidence is confirmed. I know how to setup a forum, but I don't really have the time to maintain it so we need a volunteer who can help with the technical aspect.

Most importantly, the only way that this will have any chance of working is if Ferr and other heavy gold spenders are the ones who report the hackers to Gree with the corroborating evidence. A conglomerate of heavy gold spenders are the only ones who can demand action from Gree and get their attention with an organized boycott if the guilty are not dealt with.

No matter how legitimate your claim may be, if you aren't a heavy gold spender then you have no voice with Gree. Ferr and other heavy gold spenders have a voice that Gree will hear. An HIS committee won't care about how much gold you or I spend, they would only care about the validity of the evidence that you share. The power of the HIS idea is to filter out the nuisance accusations and then the big spenders can deliver the confirmed hackers to Gree on silver platter.

I'll be glad to help however I can.

JMS
02-14-2013, 09:39 PM
First post.

Facts (have screenshots). Level 98, over 2500 stealths, 1000 each of two nuke and ballistic subs, 2000 acs. Level 8 Ann centers and rigs, entire map revealed. 5000 attacks. 50 raids. 4000'missions.

Thoughts?

I am a cow
02-14-2013, 10:08 PM
hacker? I dont know no hacker im sure GREE is doing a great job of booting them from this fine game.

iamnasty
02-14-2013, 11:53 PM
hacker? I dont know no hacker im sure GREE is doing a great job of booting them from this fine game.

Who would expect anything from a COW!:D

Forty9
02-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Good luck Ferr you'll be waiting along time. Most hackers you can't see. Why do you think certain people were sending threatening PM's farming Gree informers UID's off this forum?.

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Good idea. Something needs to be done but it needs GREE backing unless they keep silent on this subject of course and refer to existing procedures.

I'm ready to discuss it after Greenland. PM me if you need me Ferr.

JMS
02-15-2013, 05:25 PM
I sent a ticket. No response. No possibility that the guy could have gotten there legitimately. No gold units. Only about a couple of trillion in cash...

JMS
02-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Got a MSG back from Chris. Lets see if there is any action

S2k
03-20-2013, 08:43 AM
What is the deal with this "hack tool" you can download? Is this real? (There are even youtube clips showing it in action)

If this is real, I hope GREE is working on a patch to 1) stop it, b) remove anyone who has used it

This game is real broken with that going on! We're talking delete time TBH with 50000 ten year olds running around with a gazillion units an maxed out factions... One of our faction members has joined another faction for a bit of espionage and they appear to be using this by the looks of it. (2 members donating billions)

Tech2
03-20-2013, 09:43 AM

As to my resolve.
Yours,

Hi Ferr,

As for your suggestions, I agree with both of them and would be willing to help out if needed. I do have a programming background and understand what you are looking for, but the truth is, any programmer or engineer at Funzio (Gree) could get rid of 95% of the hackers with about 1 hr of programming time and I'm being generous on the time. The logic needed to catch them is mind numbingly simple math. So the question that really needs to be addressed is WHY???

WHY does Funzio (Gree) allow this? The answer must lie in its bottom line. The hackers, they feel are pushing revenues in some way or other and that will not stop. So now Funzio (Gree) have no real reason to crack down on them. The only thing in life that prompts change is our instinct for survival and only if it's threatened. In Funzio's (Gree) case their survival is not threatened in any way shape or form.

Ferr you said it yourself, your "ego" and the ego of all the other big spenders is what's driving this game. When you and the others get together and let your ego go for just one battle, that is when Funzio (Gree) will see their own survival at stake and initiate change. But can you guys and girls do that? Ask yourselves that question and come up with a plan. I am telling you now if the top 10 factions agree to it the top 25 will agree. The top 100 I'm sure will listen and the rest are negligable for arguments ($$$) sake. I and my faction are in. Let us know what you plan on doing and we will all help spread the word. Can PUN, Ferr's Emperors, Super Faction and the rest let 1st, 2nd and 3rd go. Can we all rise above this need to win 1 battle and instead join to win the war instead. I hope we have it in us.

If it's "status quo" then there is no need to argue this any further. And so that you don't misunderstand my earlier "ego" comments. There is nothing wrong with ego, it promotes success and advancement personally, financially and socially, but when the ego prevents you from stepping back to do whats right, then it is counter-productive.

I am a 90% free player, meaning I have spent some money on this game. In truth if I had more to spend I probably would, but in order to get this game back to where it needs to be, to continue to grow and evolve. We the players, need to make a choice. Unfortunately not everyone's choice carries the same weight, so it rests on you Ferr, and PUN and SF and the rest of the top factions. Whatever it may be, make the right choice and stand by it!

Sincerely,

TECH2

Ingame name Sidtech
Faction Skull & Bones 97th in Egypt so as to not confuse our faction with some others with the same name.

i am a troll lol lol
03-20-2013, 10:00 AM

Boy you better be swallowing that load, dont be spitting a drop out

Gambit12
03-20-2013, 10:20 AM

Yours,

I have a thread like this awhile back around september i think...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39213-Neighborhood-watch..!!&referrerid=47800