PDA

View Full Version : I just got booted by my faction anyone recruiting?

I am a cow
02-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Preferably I would like a top 100 faction but will make do. I am a daily donator, donating around 10 million a day. I am not very strong 20k atk and 20k def with 200 allies ( trying to build up for Greenland ) and I have fairly good income 500k anyone recruiting?

Cheers;)

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 10:30 PM
how in the hell did you get booted from your faction?!!!

I am a cow
02-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Leader said that I was abusing him too much (called him a douche) he got building def intead of infantry attack, what an idiot . Well at least i know that my former faction is screwed! I was the first officer and the only one donating more than 5mill a day. LOL

iamnasty
02-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Leader said that I was abusing him too much (called him a douche) he got building def intead of infantry attack, what an idiot . Well at least i know that my former faction is screwed! I was the first officer and the only one donating more than 5mill a day. LOL

Oops they just lost a cash COW, moo moo moo:D

cuzen
02-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Anyone who has read the FAQs knows that 500 allies is the most that matter!

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Leader said that I was abusing him too much (called him a douche) he got building def intead of infantry attack, what an idiot . Well at least i know that my former faction is screwed! I was the first officer and the only one donating more than 5mill a day. LOLMight I suggest the campers faction of this very fine forum? I'm very impressed by their philosophy.

I am a cow
02-12-2013, 10:40 PM
No it doesnt i have over 500 requests and during events i add the max number of allies i can use plus i dont get attacked as much

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 10:40 PM
We could really use a cash cow......lol

I am a cow
02-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Might I suggest the campers faction of this very fine forum? I'm very impressed by their philosophy.

Can i has the ID pls

iamnasty
02-12-2013, 10:42 PM
We could really use a cash cow......lol

Yep, it's the rite cash COW, if you don't mind of the moo moo moo:D

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 10:54 PM
and ironically, someone just left our group! wtf?! lmao

Cmputrgbln
02-12-2013, 11:04 PM
We are always looking as well. Let me know if you're interested after reading faction stats via link in my signature.

Thenoob
02-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Hmmm If u got booted you must suck got no room for slackers or crybabies sorry maybe you start your own faction that way you can only ***** At your self

manbeast
02-12-2013, 11:39 PM
haha we accepted someone by accident and then booted them. was hoping it wasnt you. phew.

HGF69
02-13-2013, 12:05 AM
I think we will pass on you, I've seen your posts on here, good luck though.

manbeast
02-13-2013, 12:14 AM
I think we will pass on you, I've seen your posts on here, good luck though.

do you require all members to paint their faces blue for the first day of battle?

iamnasty
02-13-2013, 12:54 AM
do you require all members to paint their faces blue for the first day of battle?

Why is it first day of battle ?? Thought it's going to be 3 days??:D

manbeast
02-13-2013, 12:58 AM
Why is it first day of battle ?? Thought it's going to be 3 days??:D

no time for showers during the battle! the paint will stay on hehe

Tournai
02-13-2013, 01:13 AM
what a sad faction you where in then! we got one spot open, but I think we ended to low for you.
Good luck though

HGF69
02-13-2013, 01:23 AM

It's optional but it does look good

iamnasty
02-13-2013, 03:30 AM
no time for showers during the battle! the paint will stay on hehe

What if it rains or someone fall into the lake ??:D

simpleman
02-13-2013, 03:35 AM
It's a good job this game is on mobile devices as you don't need a sh*t bucket as you do for BF3!

Paisthecoolest
02-13-2013, 08:13 AM
MY FACTION IS LOOKING FOR 1 MORE ACTIVE SERIOUS PLAYER! we placed on the leader board and have more then doubled our active members since then. 516-156-810. 10%cash bonus. 18% health regeneration. 20% building defense. 10%infantry defense. 10%ground defense. 5%air defense. 5% sea defense. 5% infantry attack. +14 guild members. More bonuses on the way in preparation for Battle for Greenland.

Arizona
02-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Don't know about the other factions, but anyone that comes on here and b!itches and whines.. "I called him this... he did that", sounds like your're not good faction material. Someone will take you tho. Good luck and at least take some experience from your booting... "Why? Oh why did I get booted?"

Commander Ghost
02-13-2013, 09:27 AM

Check out Delta Force Troops. Were would have been top 100 in the last WD event but our leader went AWOL before electing a defense leader. We still made it into the top 1000. We created a new faction and already have alot of bonuses and fortifications. Our defense leader has high stats and almost all of our players are strong. We have some weaker lower level players but we all donate more than once a day. If you havent found a home yet. Check us out!

New Pirate
02-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Preferably I would like a top 100 faction but will make do. I am a daily donator, donating around 10 million a day. I am not very strong 20k atk and 20k def with 200 allies ( trying to build up for Greenland ) and I have fairly good income 500k anyone recruiting?

Cheers;)As the new moral leader of PUN I would like to clear a few things up. We are not bad people, we just have no life outside of this game that is why we are on 24/7. We have a little bit of self-proclaimed power and we happen to enjoy being the bullies for once. It is a nice change of pace for us to be on top instead of receiving the abuse and since our lives are so shallow this is all we have so just deal with it. In the interest of full disclosure and transparency we need to expand and grow and to show that we are fair minded people we are going to recruit regular players into our group. We will do this in the most democratic pirate way (see below). To be considered for PUN you must do four things. First you must change your name to something very piratey. Second you must hit at least three different pirates, the more you hit the better your chance of getting noticed. Third you must vow to spend $1000 a month minimum on this game or be able to hack that amount of gold. Finally you must get a pirate approved tramp stamp on your lower back like we all have. Our selection process will be: each pirate will have 2 ping pong balls and each member will write the names of the person that they feel belong on the balls. All of the balls will be collected in a sack (We need lots of balls in our sack because it is empty now)and we will go around and take turns sucking the balls out of the sack. Once everyone’s balls have been sucked we will then go around the table and stroke and massage each one until we come and erupt at our final conclusion. At which point Commander Boom Boom will go around and clean each member up with a nice sponge bath and the new members will be announced. Any questions feel free to ask any pirates. Have fun and good luck!

Dan34
02-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Looking for new members 190916569

Got 100 million into it and only been at it 1 day

EGGERS
02-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Are you unhappy with the faction you are currently in? If so, join the X-Men! *We placed 564th during the Battle for Brazil and are shooting for the Top 100 in the next. *During the last battle we identified some dead weight that was not contributing to the fight and have since removed them leaving us with some open slots. *You have been identified as a potential replacement based on your stats and apparent dedication to succeed. We are currently at 28 of 32 authorized members and are looking for those last few. *In terms of faction bonuses, we have:
+14% health regeneration
+10% Infantry defense
+5% ground defense
+15% building defense
*If interested, please post stats and ID# or enter invitation code 628 139 786. *Hope to hear from you soon. *X-Men Unite!

Товарищ
02-13-2013, 02:46 PM

Cheers;)

Hi Cow, just sent you a PM...
We're a top80 faction in BfG, and have replaced the 1/3 dead weight since then!
Faction is very organized and friendly.

Had a member leave today so 1 spot freed up ^^
You're very welcome!

Jonmutley
02-13-2013, 05:14 PM
As the new moral leader of PUN I would like to clear a few things up. We are not bad people, we just have no life outside of this game that is why we are on 24/7. We have a little bit of self-proclaimed power and we happen to enjoy being the bullies for once. It is a nice change of pace for us to be on top instead of receiving the abuse and since our lives are so shallow this is all we have so just deal with it. In the interest of full disclosure and transparency we need to expand and grow and to show that we are fair minded people we are going to recruit regular players into our group. We will do this in the most democratic pirate way (see below). To be considered for PUN you must do four things. First you must change your name to something very piratey. Second you must hit at least three different pirates, the more you hit the better your chance of getting noticed. Third you must vow to spend $1000 a month minimum on this game or be able to hack that amount of gold. Finally you must get a pirate approved tramp stamp on your lower back like we all have. Our selection process will be: each pirate will have 2 ping pong balls and each member will write the names of the person that they feel belong on the balls. All of the balls will be collected in a sack (We need lots of balls in our sack because it is empty now)and we will go around and take turns sucking the balls out of the sack. Once everyone’s balls have been sucked we will then go around the table and stroke and massage each one until we come and erupt at our final conclusion. At which point Commander Boom Boom will go around and clean each member up with a nice sponge bath and the new members will be announced. Any questions feel free to ask any pirates. Have fun and good luck! hmmmm. That's not nice. I think you need to go on the naughty step.

manbeast
02-13-2013, 05:30 PM
wall of text looks like stephen to me

Kostaki
02-13-2013, 06:32 PM
If your still unspoken for, join the Hellenic army faction. 794674473. Lots of bonuses

Health regen plus 9
Inf grounf and aiir def plus 5 each
Bldg def plus 10
Member increas plus 6

Bgdaddy
02-13-2013, 08:15 PM

Cheers;)

Join us we have a few openings placed 167 in brazil, invite code 578.750.369

guitarman717
02-13-2013, 09:46 PM
Hey,

SONS OF ANARCHY has recently upgraded our guild +2. We are looking for 2 active players that are willing to donate everyday (preferably at least 2 mil) and will help up reach the top 100 for Greenland. If you have 2 Active members that are looking for a faction let me know. Here are out stats. Thanks!

266th in Brazil
All active players donating at least 2 Mil a day
Health Regen= +14 %
Infantry Defense= +10 %
Ground Defense= + 10 %
Sea Defense= + 5 %
Air Defense= +5 %
Building Defense= + 25 %
Building Output= +5 %
Guild Member Increase = + 16

Invite Code= 919985822

FuriousGeorge00
02-14-2013, 07:31 AM
You've likely found one to latch on to, but if not, ally me at 283.246.924 to message me. As for the faction, it's one I've inherited. I don't believe we have any gold players, but I know we were top 1000 last time (likely 700-800). Since then, we've made our unit stronger with better players and are still looking to get better members than some of the low levelers who aren't doing much. I tend to donate $1-5M/day and we have a good chunk of others who do as well. Most of our remaining bonuses are big cost ($300M+).

Faction info below:

Defense leader is about 55K/55K
Health Regen 14%
Infantry Defense 10%
Ground Defense 5%
Air Defense 5%
Building Defense 25%
Building Output 5%
Member Increase +14
60 level 4 fortifications
About $60M in the account to get another upgrade before the event.

apen2
03-26-2014, 03:58 AM
preferably i would like a top 100 faction but will make do. I am a daily donator, donating around 10 million a day. I am not very strong 20k atk and 20k def with 200 allies ( trying to build up for greenland ) and i have fairly good income 500k anyone recruiting?

Cheers;)

come and join us...top 400 faction 127709450

Bancodilugano
03-26-2014, 04:51 AM
So funny this thread ;)

bam bam.
03-26-2014, 05:04 AM
Ok dude, there is a whole other section for recruitment so i suggest you head on over there. You know better lol.

As for the part of this thread that falls under "general" have ur tantrum, fight, then 24 hrs later let it go, start each day like the last doesnt matter. Me n me boys barney once a month but we r family. We don't name call but we state out our visions for the future in no uncertain terms. It gets heated, but love holds us together. The kind of love that only a big group of me combined together can experience!. Haha.

And always remember, its a game...there is no right or wrong way. There is Just a fun or not so fun way to go about your business.

Now have some humble pie n get back to ur faction. You have worked too hard to throw it away over a bonus spend decision. State your wants passionately but if the crew and or boss choose another path. Back your crew. Fight on! (Fight on!, is my faction...we r up n comers...we will see u soon. We will be lobbing grenades ur way)

Twist of Cain
03-26-2014, 05:19 AM
Ok dude, there is a whole other section for recruitment so i suggest you head on over there. You know better lol.

As for the part of this thread that falls under "general" have ur tantrum, fight, then 24 hrs later let it go, start each day like the last doesnt matter. Me n me boys barney once a month but we r family. We don't name call but we state out our visions for the future in no uncertain terms. It gets heated, but love holds us together. The kind of love that only a big group of me combined together can experience!. Haha.

And always remember, its a game...there is no right or wrong way. There is Just a fun or not so fun way to go about your business.

Now have some humble pie n get back to ur faction. You have worked too hard to throw it away over a bonus spend decision. State your wants passionately but if the crew and or boss choose another path. Back your crew. Fight on! (Fight on!, is my faction...we r up n comers...we will see u soon. We will be lobbing grenades ur way)

Dude...this thread was started back in February 2013 and was just Necro'd. Wake up and have a cup of coffee. :rolleyes:

Lift Ticket
03-26-2014, 08:17 AM
Dude...this thread was started back in February 2013 and was just Necro'd. Wake up and have a cup of coffee. :rolleyes:

Its funny how people get so serious not realizing a thread was necro'd....I actually remember this thread from when it was first posted and got a laugh, a year later and I'm getting another laugh out of it!!

ploop
03-26-2014, 09:24 AM
Holy necro Batman! Lol he still got recruited

pb23
03-26-2014, 10:51 AM
This guy is a regular salesman

Agent Orange
03-26-2014, 10:57 AM
Where's the beef? Er cow now?

Cow
03-26-2014, 11:04 AM
Y I got booted for bringing back the boycott post after only two weeks. This one from way longer back and in the wrong forum and still lives. Gotta love the double standard

Flidai
03-26-2014, 11:44 AM
I am the leader of Explosive Ops, 900683612. We had lost our faction due to a software glitch and by the time we had it returned, we had lost maybe 10 players... Not bad considering everything, but we are rebuilding and only have a spot or two left. We finished about 350 in Mongolia, that was with several absentees. We stayed in the 300's all the way... Some high 200's. We are aligned with a Top 30's faction so lots of opportunities. Killer bonuses, that is why it was so challenging to regain our faction. All defenses are at 35% except sea at 30%, Health Regen at 35% also...Attack bonuses are 10-30% with Building a Output at 30% too. Must communicate, your part of faction events averages 1/50th of our goals. Lots of diversity in levels and stats. We are a couple players away from top 250. You know how it goes...excitement breeds the excitement for getting it done...come join us and get it done with us!