PDA

View Full Version : Different Building Outputs?

PawnXIIX
02-12-2013, 10:13 PM
So I've got my two laundromats at level 10 and one produces $517 / 5 minutes and the other $516 / 5 minutes.

...Why?

dudeman
02-12-2013, 10:41 PM
They actually both pay $516.50. If they rounded both up you would be getting free cash. If they rounded both down you'd be getting ripped off. Gree doesn't like to give away anything for free, so instead of giving you an extra 50¢ every 5 minutes ($6/hr) for free, they round one up and one down. Problem solved. You don't get ripped off, and they don't give you any precious game cash for free.

;):p

TZora
02-12-2013, 11:14 PM
what if he had only 1 laundromat then .... oh never mind :p

sister morphine
02-13-2013, 01:54 AM
what if he had only 1 laundromat then .... oh never mind :p
Then he'd get an extra buck every ten minutes. Don't spend it all at once!

Ben Weston
02-13-2013, 10:10 AM
mine keep changing, sometimes both are 516 or 517 and sometimes one is each.

FEDAYEEMOE
02-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Don't matter. Too low to care.

dudeman
02-13-2013, 10:57 AM
I noticed something different with building output during robberies, but I don't know what's causing it. There are so many things that could be happening to cause it.

Anyways, here are some of the things I've noticed. A lot more buildings are left with that $1-$2 third hit. Some buildings can only be hit once whether the icon disappears or not, which it often does. The amounts robbed from buildings now varies quite a bit from hood to hood.

That third hit used to be easily avoided. I've robbed maybe three or four Office Buildings for $2 each just today alone.

I've also robbed just as many for only one hit. I even found a hood with all 24/48 buildings up for grabs, and every single one of them could only be hit one time. The icon would disappear immediately after initiating the robbery.

As for varying amounts, that one can easily be explained so I t's not even an issue. It's actually kind of nice to know a good building to rob could be just good, or it could be up to 25% better. Who can complain about that? Nobody, that's who. :p

Annoying about the other stuff though. I hope it's not because of the +5 RP from robberies modifier I just got... But I never noticed those problems before I got that Discreet Getaway Car, so I don't know. Fingers crossed that this isn't another screwy modifier issue because those take months to have solved! ;)

budman68
02-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Dudester thanks for saying this because I have been seeing the same thing. But didn't see any threads on it. Plus I have encountered some hood defense was 15k lower then my attack and it blew up 3 of my serin gas bombs.

ottootto
02-13-2013, 11:15 AM
here the same after syndicate and % more

SiennaSharpe
02-13-2013, 11:18 AM
They actually both pay $516.50. If they rounded both up you would be getting free cash. If they rounded both down you'd be getting ripped off. Gree doesn't like to give away anything for free, so instead of giving you an extra 50¢ every 5 minutes ($6/hr) for free, they round one up and one down. Problem solved. You don't get ripped off, and they don't give you any precious game cash for free.

;):p

dudeman- You need to provide other forumites a window of opprtunity to make jokes before providing the correct answer to a question like that. I'm pretty sure that's actually in the posting guidelines someplace. A more appropriate first response would have been something like: "Your lower producing laundromat is likely in an area of your hood with inadequate population density. Try moving it closer to your lofts or condos. Revenues should improve."

dudeman
02-13-2013, 11:33 AM
dudeman- You need to provide other forumites a window of opprtunity to make jokes before providing the correct answer to a question like that. I'm pretty sure that's actually in the posting guidelines someplace. A more appropriate first response would have been something like: "Your lower producing laundromat is likely in an area of your hood with inadequate population density. Try moving it closer to your lofts or condos. Revenues should improve."

But I was joking... Gree cares about six gold per hour, not six CC dollars. :p

Seriously though, I had not yet noticed any building output issue at the time of that post. Like Gree would be so anal that they actually care about $6/h worth of CC cash.

If they were actually that tight we wouldn't have any games to play because Gree would be busy making diamonds. :cool: