PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Fix Request

BudMan
02-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Not sure if this has been addressed yet, probably has somewhere...
But can Gree please update the syndicate format so we can see each others IPH and visit eachother's hoods?? I'm part of a million+ per hour group and I can't tell who is actually making the 1mill+. For some reason I have very low level members in this group (that I did not start) that are mooching off all our hard work. Plus I'd like to see my commrade's hoods, probably some cool ones if they're all big money makers...

Thanks!
-Bud
977-947-531

Steve0
02-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Some one told me that if you see other people Income then they would want you to donate more money.

jobadass
02-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Some one told me that if you see other people Income then they would want you to donate more money.thats why they did that!....Gree is genius!

CJ54
02-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Holdover bug from the Modern War implementation, not intentional. When we add it for one, we'll port it to the other.

Steve0
02-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Rivals list just changed +1 your level, sweet more pray.

BudMan
02-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Holdover bug from the Modern War implementation, not intentional. When we add it for one, we'll port it to the other.

Ah good good, thanks for letting me know. This has a huge sway on how I'm going to go about becoming part of a syndicate.

BudMan
02-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Some one told me that if you see other people Income then they would want you to donate more money.

I don't see why that would be a big issue. If a group has certain standards then they should be within their rights to try and uphold them, otherwise they can just join a different group if they don't like it. Like I mentioned before, I'm trying to start or join a Million+ per hour group and I want it to be a fair group so we can buy everything really quick. For some reason there are currently really low level members in the group I'm in just mooching off our benefits.

TRAZ
02-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Just request their mafia code and review that way. Sort of a workaround for now.

BudMan
02-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Just request their mafia code and review that way. Sort of a workaround for now.

Good call, that's what i started doing. Still a bit tedious, but I will remain patient :)