PDA

View Full Version : New Android Boost Info WRONG!

nic4msu
02-12-2013, 01:14 PM
CJ, the boosts are wrong.

The bottom of the stat page now shows the bonuses applies to our stats. These should match our faction bonuses. They don't. They show +2 guild member instead of +24, and each of the other boosts appears as +5% rather than the actual amount purchased. The numbers are correct on the Faction Info page still. My concern, of course, is that we are only individually receiving 5% boosts, not the full boosts our faction has purchased.

Could you please look into this? Thank you.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Give it a few days....every roll out has a glitch. lol This shouldn't be a surprise. ;-)

nic4msu
02-12-2013, 01:56 PM
In a few days they'll be neck deep in Greenland tickets. I thought it might be better to raise this now - but completely understand what you mean. I'm thrilled at the prospect of actually having the info. available.

Oh, & I can't submit a ticket because I get a force close every time I hit HELP. Even money on whether that's a glitch or a very sly ticket reduction mechanism put in place for Greenland, LOL! ;)

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-12-2013, 02:06 PM
CJ, the boosts are wrong.

The bottom of the stat page now shows the bonuses applies to our stats. These should match our faction bonuses. They don't. They show +2 guild member instead of +24, and each of the other boosts appears as +5% rather than the actual amount purchased. The numbers are correct on the Faction Info page still. My concern, of course, is that we are only individually receiving 5% boosts, not the full boosts our faction has purchased.

Could you please look into this? Thank you.

While the boosts are listed as only 5%, if you know your army and the approx increase the boosts should add to your raw stats you will find that the boosted stat figure shown at the top of your profile is including all of your boosts. I of course have not completely verified this yet, but judging by my before and after stats they are showing all the boosts I have.

Richie.
02-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Shows the same for me...boosts are wrong.

CJ54
02-12-2013, 03:27 PM
We're looking into it right now. It was working in QA, so we have to see what went down between that and the release.

nic4msu
02-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Thank you, CJ.

nic4msu
02-12-2013, 03:39 PM
While the boosts are listed as only 5%, if you know your army and the approx increase the boosts should add to your raw stats you will find that the boosted stat figure shown at the top of your profile is including all of your boosts. I of course have not completely verified this yet, but judging by my before and after stats they are showing all the boosts I have.

The Android is my LLP account ... the difference would be so small I'm honestly not sure I'd notice it. I haven't seen any boost in my iOS stats yet - I'm guessing that's coming with the next update. That's where the difference will be more pronounced.

CJ54
02-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Some confirmation from the devs: we're aware of the issue and working on a fix. Also, the bonuses are working server-side and players should look to their faction pages to see the accurate values.

dirkd816
02-12-2013, 05:03 PM
MY def almost doubled after update went from 66k to 120k could this be right?? I hope so lol..

Recas
02-12-2013, 05:05 PM
CJ I have 2 adroid accounts, both in the same faction, so if I go and look at the stats of my l84 via the faction members they are not even half of what they really are viewing them from my base.

CJ54
02-12-2013, 05:14 PM
CJ I have 2 adroid accounts, both in the same faction, so if I go and look at the stats of my l84 via the faction members they are not even half of what they really are viewing them from my base.

Could you elaborate a bit on that?

AlexFoo
02-12-2013, 05:25 PM
i *think* he means that as a faction member when you look at someone's stats from the faction members tab, you see their raw unboosted, but the player sees his boosted stats in his profile.

i've had that issue when working on our faction data spreadsheet.. i post it for folks to see on our private forum and they moan i have their A/D wrong lol :)

Luck.E
02-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi CJ, the new attack and defense value in profile are wrong too. They are much higher than it should be even including all faction bonuses.

Some confirmation from the devs: we're aware of the issue and working on a fix. Also, the bonuses are working server-side and players should look to their faction pages to see the accurate values.

ProCision
02-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Its like that no matter who you look at, If you have say 30k a/d and you look at an allie that has 1k a/d then look at that same person on the faction the stats are way different, there 99% your stats.

Recas
02-13-2013, 09:30 AM
i *think* he means that as a faction member when you look at someone's stats from the faction members tab, you see their raw unboosted, but the player sees his boosted stats in his profile.

i've had that issue when working on our faction data spreadsheet.. i post it for folks to see on our private forum and they moan i have their A/D wrong lol :)

yup that's it, but I don t think its without boost, so viewing from the faction member list itīs 13076/18667 but on my base itīs 34759/39979 bonus on my boost buildings are all at 12% and faction bonus is average 15% so it does not add up

Milspec1
02-13-2013, 09:56 AM
glad to see u reply CJ and that u guys are on it!

My Alliance A/D are showing MUCH higher stats now than they did before, doesn't make sense

Can you confirm what the A/D stats when viewing our own profile should reflect?
Raw Stats
Raw Stats + Base Bonuses
Raw Stats + Base Bonuses & Faction Bonuses

In addition the new View Bonuses button brings up wrong info

Says I have no world Domination Bonuses, when we finished and received our WD Top 100 Prizes, but they do reflect in individual? What should show in WD Bonuses tab?

thanks