PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a issue when buying gold but not recieving it?

MackTheKnife
02-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Ok so this past sunday I purchased a "stockpile of gold" (on my iPhone 5) and in the process the app closed out after I entered my iTunes password to buy then the app crashed, so I reopened the app and the gold wasn't given to me. I closed the app, even deleted and reinstalled it, to no avail. I checked my iTunes account and they took their $20 and gave me nothing for the purchase. Just now my wife (I pretty much force her to play and give her giftcards from time to time to buy crap, I'm a tool) went to purchase a "stash of gold" on her iPad mini and it did the same exact thing as she entered her password to complete the purchase. I sent a "contact support" email on Sunday and have heard nothing, and the wife did the same just now.

Point is, has anyone else had this issue? If so was it resolved with no problems? Either way I expect our gold as they got our money for it, so I hope the customer support for Crime City is good.

If you had this issue, about how long did it take to get it resolved, or at least a response from gree?

MrWiggles
02-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Wait... vault of gold only costs $20??? I thought it costs $100

CJ54
02-12-2013, 12:38 PM
It can take us a little longer right now due to the increased ticket volume, but we'll get it. We're actually looking into this one now; it's been a sporadically reported issue and we're trying to find out if it is on our end or Apple's. One thing we need for these is the iTunes receipt from the transaction so that we have the timestamp and purchase #, you can send those as a reply to the confirmation email and it will be attached to your ticket.

MackTheKnife
02-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Stockpile, my bad.

MackTheKnife
02-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the response, I don't mean to be a nuisance as I accidentally sent another email regarding the same issue not knowing it was going to be sent as a ticketed request (jgriz757 is the account with the issue).

I'll attach the iTunes receipt as I didn't know it actually broke it down on it saying "stockpile of gold" underneath Crime City as the purchase.

Thommyknocker
03-25-2013, 10:15 AM
apparently there is still a problem that has yet to be worked out.

I saw this problem in MW last month
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46248-MW-purchasing-system-has-a-security-breach!/page3

and it's still showing up in CC also.
I sent a ticket in on the 16th, I've included the ITunes receipt several times since then and still no gold.

I started a new ticket today, since I've yet to get resolution.

cooch
03-25-2013, 11:35 AM
One of our guys in final hours of Midtown bought a vault...showed up..and disappeared in 10 seconds. Thinking it a glitch he bought another one.. .same thing. Checked his credit card and billed for two vaults. He submitted ticket.

This isn't good for business!

Smoothie
03-25-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm having the exact Same problem. I bought a vault last Tuesday and it disappeared within a few seconds. I've still been billed £54.99 (20% offer). I've heard nothing from support so far but it cost our syndicate a t500 place (out of 37 members only 12 were active! So 4 of us agreed to use a bit of gold to push into the next level, we decided against it once this happened) and now I'm not able to reset timers etc for the bullet event!

Swedevil
03-25-2013, 12:11 PM
I just bought the 650 gold bars for $49.99 and got nothing. I thought I had done something wrong. So I closed the app and reopened it several times. It's still nothing. I sent in a ticket...lets see what happens...

JMills109
03-25-2013, 12:13 PM
I received a response to my ticket stating the following:

Rick, Mar 25 05:50 (PDT):
Hello JMills109,

Thank you for the info. Please contact iTunes directly and let them know of the issue, they will be able to clear things up for you.

Regards,

Rick
Gree Support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JMills109, Mar 13 05:52 (PDT):
Describe the issue here...

I attempted to purchase a Vault of Gold, the purchase appeared to go through, 1500 was added to my account on the gold purchase screen, then when I exited that screen, my balance was Zero.

I received an iTunes receipt, and my card was charged. Please fix the issue ASAP.

Thanks

dgwalker
03-25-2013, 04:07 PM
I had this problem occur twice in the past. I found that it was a lot faster to file the issue in Itunes. Both time Itunes (apple) credited my account back in 3 days. I then bought the gold again and it worked.

-Dgwalker

(N8iV) RayJ
03-25-2013, 07:59 PM
This happened to my brother also after he bought his gold he closed the app and opened it we bought a $100 iTunes card we split the money in half my gold worked and his just disappeared after he bought it. He sent a ticket in but got no response and never got his gold this happened in January.

mxz
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
I love when support confirms you purchased it but claims you received it. :rolleyes:

Been fighting that battle for some time now.

NTM
03-26-2013, 12:25 AM
It can take us a little longer right now due to the increased ticket volume, but we'll get it. We're actually looking into this one now; it's been a sporadically reported issue and we're trying to find out if it is on our end or Apple's. One thing we need for these is the iTunes receipt from the transaction so that we have the timestamp and purchase #, you can send those as a reply to the confirmation email and it will be attached to your ticket.

in syndicate we have 1 member u purchase gold during the battle, he always on wait for gold i think..

the_brein
03-26-2013, 01:09 AM
I just purchased a bank truck. Gold did not enter my account. Ticket sent. Good response time last time around. Hopefully get a fast return.

honeybadger
03-26-2013, 04:23 AM
I just got my missing vaults last night. I sent ticket on March 19 and got my vaults within 7 days. I had to send receipts from itunes.

Goodison
03-26-2013, 09:51 AM
This happened to me during the first syndicate PvP event. I had to leave the game mid transaction to make changes to my App store account. Charged but no gold appeared.

I did contact support but still unresolved. I had actually forgotten all about it, thanks for the reminder.

NTM
03-26-2013, 10:03 AM
wooo many problem !

hope i don't got this... i'm going to be crazy.. during an event that hard i know.. a guy in team buy and don't have receive gold.. to bad.. when u are in competition for a TOP... bad trip !

Smoothie
03-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Is there any way this can be resolved quickly? It's been 7 days now and I've heard nothing back from support. I'm missing out on the current event big time. Will we get any compensation for everything that people have missed out on?

the_brein
03-26-2013, 01:38 PM
I got my gold in order to help get the 20 cases opened. If I don't get credited before the event ends, I'm gonna try to get some compensation for it. See if they will hook it up a little. Not sure if they will.

Last time I had a gold issue, support was very helpful in getting me what I was owed. I did have to negotiate just a bit to get a little compensation for my troubles.

clo
03-26-2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I was told to contact iTunes too. Scrubs.

Thommyknocker
03-27-2013, 06:57 AM
A G, Mar 26 16:44 (PDT):
Hello Thommyknocker,

Thank you for the receipt. My apologies for the wait. I've added 260 gold to your account for this missing purchase, 240 gold for the Stockpile package and another 20 gold for this error occurring on your first purchase. You now have 266 gold total in your account.

Regards,

A

I guess they are VERY busy? but resolution finally came.

the_brein
03-29-2013, 05:01 PM
I just sent another ticket to support. Does sending multiple tickets speed things up? Purchased a bank truck of gold last Monday and still haven't gotten it. No response from anyone other than the automated email that gets generated. Regular gold buyer thinking of stopping.

timbo76
03-29-2013, 06:43 PM
For some reason the arrows on each job whether it be a building or person or whatever ur supposed to attack/rob to complete each level to progress to the next are no longer visible on any target, therefore I have no way of knowing what I've hit or not to be able to complete each level. Will someone help me with this plz.

bald zeemer
03-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I just sent another ticket to support. Does sending multiple tickets speed things up? Purchased a bank truck of gold last Monday and still haven't gotten it. No response from anyone other than the automated email that gets generated. Regular gold buyer thinking of stopping.
Multiple tickets slow things down, not speed them up.