PDA

View Full Version : New Android Update - CJ?

CDR Shepard
02-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Hey guys,
I had an update available for my android account so I figured it was for some of the glitches. I went ahead and updated it, and all seemed great! However, I noticed anytime I click "tap here to earn free gold" my game has to restart and I cant access that menu. Anyone else have this issue now?

CDR Shepard
02-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Any android users have any imput if theirs works or not?

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Any android users have any imput if theirs works or not?

Happened to me too the first time, now it's letting me through.

Richie.
02-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Fine for me

CJ54
02-12-2013, 11:47 AM
We'll check up on it.

CDR Shepard
02-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Thank you very much CJ!

Chuck Nuts
02-12-2013, 12:03 PM
The TAP TO EARN FREE GOLD function is definitely broken, but come-on guys, this software update is the best thing to happen to Android players in many months!

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

At least we have some signs of life that Gree has not abandoned Android. I was afraid that all of the Android developers had been "laid off" around the same time as CCM.

Submit a ticket about the Free Gold button "not responding" error and then go enjoy all of the other wonderful corrections in build 37 of Android software.

I will go on record to say that this version of Modern War for Android is ALMOST as good as revision 1 of most games from other developers (said in good spirits).

Seriously, good job guys. You are getting there!

Milspec1
02-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Interesting update! Gusy check out your profile page now, all kinds of new info, faction, faction bonuses (which are all wrong by the way Gree) etc

Also notice huge change in my stats on that page now, not sure if it's calculating in my faction bonuses now or something? Anyone know anything about that?

commander Don
02-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Interesting update! Gusy check out your profile page now, all kinds of new info, faction, faction bonuses (which are all wrong by the way Gree) etc

Also notice huge change in my stats on that page now, not sure if it's calculating in my faction bonuses now or something? Anyone know anything about that?

My defence just jumped 7k after update 32-39