PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having server problems with this game?

Amber_
02-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Ok so the last couple of days I haven't been able to access CC at all. Says it can't reach the server and something about my internet connection. The thing is my connection is fine, everything else works without problem.
So anyone else having these problems or just me?
And yes I've tried to reinstall the app and everything.

silverbackspur
02-12-2013, 06:28 AM
No, everything is fine my end

Daswi
02-12-2013, 06:51 AM
All good with me.

CplBlutch
02-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Sometimes I get that too while on wifi. Turning the iPhone off and on again solves the problem for me.

rezzen
02-12-2013, 12:22 PM
this is the closest related thread i can find to post my issue. my buddy has a lvl 95 account and has android. he has not gotten the syndicate update yet and is having problems getting it from the play store. I was told that unistalling and reinstalling CC will help and i told him that but he's afriad he will lose all his info/game. Idk for certain so i don't want to screw him by telling him its what to do.
MAIN QUESTION- If you uninstall and reinstall crime city do you lose your game?

budman68
02-12-2013, 12:38 PM
yes i was having the problem intermittently today on ios devices.

MackTheKnife
02-12-2013, 01:02 PM
this is the closest related thread i can find to post my issue. my buddy has a lvl 95 account and has android. he has not gotten the syndicate update yet and is having problems getting it from the play store. I was told that unistalling and reinstalling CC will help and i told him that but he's afriad he will lose all his info/game. Idk for certain so i don't want to screw him by telling him its what to do.
MAIN QUESTION- If you uninstall and reinstall crime city do you lose your game?

No you will not lose your game (for iOS anyways). I have done the unistall/reinstall on multiple devices and everything comes back like nothing happened (other than it takes a second to reload all the in game pictures).

Amber_
02-12-2013, 04:46 PM
So i guess its just me then.. I've been trying to restart my iPhone and everything, nothing works. I've tried with the phones net and also different wifi's, same thing there; everything else works fine just not CC. Therefore this HAS to be an issue with CC right?
I guess my "comeback" was pretty short...

Robinhawaii
02-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi have a question, I can still see members of my mob in the Rivals list. What's up with that?

And when do I get the permission to start my own threads here? It's stupid that I am forced to hijack others' threads.

Take care,

Rob

cooch
02-12-2013, 06:09 PM
So i guess its just me then.. I've been trying to restart my iPhone and everything, nothing works. I've tried with the phones net and also different wifi's, same thing there; everything else works fine just not CC. Therefore this HAS to be an issue with CC right?
I guess my "comeback" was pretty short...

I had a different issue that no one seems to have (when you respond to an attack by attacking then choose Rob to get into their hood App just crashes). I sent a ticket in and suggest you do same. Never had a problem until the syndicate download.

vitus79
02-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Hi have a question, I can still see members of my mob in the Rivals list. What's up with that?

And when do I get the permission to start my own threads here? It's stupid that I am forced to hijack others' threads.

Take care,

Rob

they show up on rival list but u cant attack/rob them as long u r mobbed up. has to do with syndicates.

after 10 posts u can start own threads

Robinhawaii
02-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Thank you for both explanations.

Aloha,

Rob

Amber_
02-13-2013, 04:40 AM
Thank you for both explanations.

Aloha,

Rob

Do you have more than 500 in your mob?

Amber_
02-13-2013, 04:49 AM
So since I can't send in a ticket from in the game.. anyone have the adress to the support so I can email them..?

Daswi
02-13-2013, 05:03 AM
So since I can't send in a ticket from in the game.. anyone have the adress to the support so I can email them..?

Ask and you shall receive:

http://games.gree-support.net/home

Amber_
02-13-2013, 07:54 AM
Ask and you shall receive:

http://games.gree-support.net/home

thanx sweetie!

Daswi
02-13-2013, 08:21 AM
thanx sweetie!

Wow, I'm in love! It doesn't take too much...

Robinhawaii
02-13-2013, 07:45 PM
Do you have more than 500 in your mob?

No, I have 499.