PDA

View Full Version : No sale in sight yet! Greenland is looking very bad!

Poopenshire
02-12-2013, 06:00 AM
Last event started with a 40% off sale just before the event started.

If Gree expects anyone to pay for Greenland you need to offer the same thing.

A 20% off will not cut it, infact it would be an insult, the final one for me probably.

Everyone speak up with your opintions, remember the management team reads the forums.

Let them know you won't buy gold with out a 40% off sale!

Demand more for your money, DO NOT LET GREE DICTACTE WHAT YOU GET!

camper killer
02-12-2013, 06:04 AM
No 40% off sale, then no gold.

Gree get whacked with boycott, no money flow, then no management bonuses!

Ssne
02-12-2013, 06:11 AM
It all depends. Have the mechanics of battle changed to be stamina-based? Then maybe 20% works.

If it's exactly the same as Brazil then 40% is the minimum...you can still burn a vault in an hour or two. There needs to be a reality-check by the management team at Gree - this is entertainment, pure and simple. It's good entertainment, and I am willing to pay for that.

That said, I can watch TV in high-definition with every premium channel on Earth for A MONTH for less money than this game requires in six hours if I were to fight in WD to the maximum potential I'd like to.

Idiokus
02-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Agree with Poopenshire 100%...throw us a 40% sale...many spent a lot during BFB and loads of complaints came in right after...don't think many will do like the first time around. Would be nice to know if the mechanics changed and what we can expect from Greenland. A sale would be a nice way to to get us going:-)

Ps hope ya doing good Poopenshire...great day to all.

Desas
02-12-2013, 06:28 AM
30% would be a good compromise - anyways it looks like greenland is abandoned by everyone - gree, players, even white bears - so who knows what will happen this weekend.

Ranger4Life
02-12-2013, 06:33 AM
40% minimum. Would like to see a 50% off to make up for some of the things that have happened lately.

BigD@wg
02-12-2013, 06:34 AM
How about 80% off?!? That would make it reasonably priced. I still wouldn't buy any but it would be nice for everyone else :)

Tctiger
02-12-2013, 06:53 AM
it is bad enough having to buy gold units but when you are mainly a free player like me instead of spending my few pounds on units here and there i am forced to buy gold bullets for my cash and valor units which is a joke even at 40% off the gold :(
also my big iph i have worked hard on is now wiped out by a 100m volt ,so i will be going back down the pecking order there too :(

HGF69
02-12-2013, 07:01 AM
1000% percent off, yes that's right, they pay us for the pleasure of our company.

Tctiger
02-12-2013, 07:14 AM
or they could introduce silver which is just spent on bullets only at a much much cheaper rate , then more people will be tempted to get a little and join in .

Ssne
02-12-2013, 07:19 AM
or they could introduce silver which is just spent on bullets only at a much much cheaper rate , then more people will be tempted to get a little and join in .

Tiger that is one of the best ideas I've seen yet.

BigD@wg
02-12-2013, 07:29 AM

Nice idea. But why not just make the mechanic for the battles to be based on stamina. And be able to use stamina refills. The whole thing is nothing more than a hyped up group PVP contest. So why not just follow the same PVP mechanic and use stamina?! I'll tell you why... greed.

Richie.
02-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Excellent idea Tiger ...allows more members to join in that normally wouldn't.

NakedCherryPie
02-12-2013, 07:32 AM
Im not buying until the mechanics are changed. I better get more than 4 hits for my refill. And I'm not buying even at 40%. I'm boycotting. Give me an 80% sale.

"T"
02-12-2013, 07:49 AM

A 20% off will not cut it, infact it would be an insult, the final one for me probably.

Everyone speak up with your opintions, remember the management team reads the forums.

40% at an absolute minimum.

camper killer
02-12-2013, 07:49 AM
No private boats or jets for Gree management if things don't change and fast. Unemployment and Green cards revoked for the programers if things don't change as well.

Tctiger
02-12-2013, 08:09 AM
using stamina is a better idea but if they must charge for bullets they should at least make them affordable to most people playing .

BigD@wg
02-12-2013, 08:15 AM
using stamina is a better idea but if they must charge for bullets they should at least make them affordable to most people playing .

Agreed. I am not in a faction for this very reason.

wwwmaverick
02-12-2013, 08:25 AM
I agree 40% discount at a minimum

Paulss99
02-12-2013, 08:42 AM
I am waiting for discount! I want some gold but vaults are too expensive at full price, I think half price would be fair given the amount of issues there have been during and after Brazil.

Richie.
02-12-2013, 09:11 AM
50% would be more in the right area...considering you don't get much for it...4 extra hits :(

The G
02-12-2013, 09:31 AM
I am with the group here. I also think Tctiger’s idea of silver would be an interesting enhancement.

Anyhow. Come on Gree!! 40% or even higher off gold is still a TON of FREE money flowing your way with many factions knowing what it takes to win! Valentine’s day surprise even?? :rolleyes:

Kot
02-12-2013, 09:35 AM
20% off on android now Nothing on IOS

hound
02-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Im not buying until the mechanics are changed. I better get more than 4 hits for my refill. And I'm not buying even at 40%. I'm boycotting. Give me an 80% sale.

I agree with NCP, Tiger and HGF69! GREE- time for a reality check, many of your customers (including myself) are starting to snap out of the matrix and realize... My real money should be enjoyed elsewhere (or even invested in real gold). I do thank FUNZIO / GREE for all the new friendships that MW has introduced me to~ Which I hold to be "Priceless" friendships. LoW out!

Mongo
02-12-2013, 09:56 AM
I suspect there will be a 40% sale. We are still a couple days out, patience everyone.

Your enthusiasm is compelling, but might be step back time. This is a game. You cannot, or should not healthily be pursuing, "total domination." You are forming external goals about what is right, and then are attempting to dictate to the figure of authority, in this instance Gree, what they must do to facilitate your needs?

I'll bet a lot of you have real jobs. Is that the way it works in your shop or other aspects of your life? Or maybe we play this game not learn about but escape from reality.

If they run a 40% sale I'll spend a week's beer money on some gold and use it as wisely as I can. If they switch to stamina, fine, I'll work it. At this point it seems unlikely they are making many, if any, changes. I'm gonna adapt and roll with the punches, and if there comes a time to move on I'll move on. It's a game.

King little fruit fly
02-12-2013, 10:01 AM

Poop, my first post in a few days. How nice this is the topmost thread. This gives me big chuckle, lol, keeping up with the gang in the cove must be getting expensive for you. You have to beg gree to give you a 40% sale. 40%? How about 90% off like pj said at one point, if there is a 90 off thing, I personally would drop 10k real bucks on it to poo me up like a PIratE. Lol!

Jonmutley
02-12-2013, 10:17 AM
1000% percent off, yes that's right, they pay us for the pleasure of our company.yeah Boooooooy! That's the right attitude! Free gold for at least 2 days! Otherwise I'm playing theme park! Lol. Only joking. :). 40% at least or my money gets spent on real things like fuel, chocolate, beer, scotch, pork scratching s, peanuts, tea, meat, more chocolate, chips, clothes, women, more women, even more women and of coarse, more chocolate! ;) lol. Ps, did I mention women? Lol

Jonmutley
02-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Guys, I love the solidarity here! That's more like it! While we bicker over other things, gree get what they want. Times seem to be changing! Union all the way! Together we are united, divided we fall. Who said that then? Perhaps I dreamt it? Lol

Poopenshire
02-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Poop, my first post in a few days. How nice this is the topmost thread. This gives me big chuckle, lol, keeping up with the gang in the cove must be getting expensive for you. You have to beg gree to give you a 40% sale. 40%? How about 90% off like pj said at one point, if there is a 90 off thing, I personally would drop 10k real bucks on it to poo me up like a PIratE. Lol!I am just GREEdy. Everything relative in what I spend or don't. I was boycotting from April until Dec. I want my moneys worth.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 11:02 AM
If Im not mistaken, the 40 percent off came with the very last dataset before Brazil and was available for 24 hours. It ended at 3 PM est the second day. Then went to 20 percent off for iOS for 24 hours, then 20% for Android after iOS expired. So I'm not expecting it until Friday.

Sillybeans
02-12-2013, 11:54 AM
If Im not mistaken, the 40 percent off came with the very last dataset before Brazil and was available for 24 hours. It ended at 3 PM est the second day. Then went to 20 percent off for iOS for 24 hours, then 20% for Android after iOS expired. So I'm not expecting it until Friday.

I get paid friday :rolleyes:

XxGNUTxX
02-12-2013, 02:32 PM
40% minimum

goldenarchie
02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
I think that they should NOT give a gold discount...rake in the moollah GREE, get all you can from the gold spenders that you have created.

They should call this event...Need for GREEd

Thief
02-12-2013, 03:59 PM

Silver you say? Why i've never heard of such a brilliant idea :D (devilish Grin) Hopefully if enough keep pushing for silver it will become a new currency. Obviously i support this idea.

Also Alternatively Gree could #1 Change this to Stamina Based

OR they could also simply change the health Refill to 5-10 Gold Bars. That would keep gold at a premium but make using gold that much more useful. Gold doesn't even need to go on sale as it becomes 60-80% off compared to the battle for Brazil on JUST the WD event.

cuzen
02-12-2013, 04:49 PM
40% or nothing!

andypandy2
02-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Poop is so very very right. There may be a lot less blood in Greenland. Is that because it clots faster in the cold weather?

Brummied
02-12-2013, 05:27 PM
How about the reverse of brazil, now we got the bug, start with a 25% so all the golden armies out there get their fun in early and then do a last 24 hours 50% so the rest of us finish on a high too...

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-12-2013, 05:35 PM
We will have a 14 hour Valentines day 40%-50% off sale, followed by a short 20% off sale.

Jonmutley
02-12-2013, 07:04 PM
We will have a 14 hour Valentines day 40%-50% off sale, followed by a short 20% off sale.that sounds like a good idea. Is that a definite? I will buy some gold if that's the case.

Spanish Fly
02-12-2013, 08:18 PM
C'mon. You guys are making a killing! Show us some love man! Give us an extra 20% for Valentine's Day for a 60% off Valentine's "We Love Our Players" special.

Davian Hax
02-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Sticking to the tune of Valentine's how about 69% off? :-P

Or a cold theme like 1 kelvin which means -271 degrees (correct me, boffins) so 271% off?

Wai
02-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Silver you say? Why i've never heard of such a brilliant idea (devilish Grin) Hopefully if enough keep pushing for silver it will become a new currency. Obviously i support this idea.

I dont understand the concept at all of having a whole different currency. Will we need enough cash, enough gold for other things and also enough silver for something else.

You currently receive 4 shots for 25 gold. If you don't use them you loose them as far as I am aware.

Perhaps 6 gold per shot beyond the 4. I dont get the point of the argument that it should be called something else. The cost is 25 silver for 4 shots or 25 gold for 4 shots, what does it matter. As I mentioned the only other option is X gold per shot.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Sticking to the tune of Valentine's how about 69% off? :-P

Or a cold theme like 1 kelvin which means -271 degrees (correct me, boffins) so 271% off?

You just lost 98.9903% of the forum on that one.....

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Tin, and Groats. This was suggested previously and ignored. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Wai
02-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Tin, and Groats. This was suggested previously and ignored. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Grouts sounds interesting. I would like it to be called a Parsohn, but even better a Triganic Pu.

How many Triganic Pu's to the pound?

manbeast
02-12-2013, 11:33 PM
our members are required to buy gold if there is a 40% or better sale. if there is no sale, then there is no requirement. simple enough

Romaro
02-13-2013, 07:51 AM
our members are required to buy gold if there is a 40% or better sale. if there is no sale, then there is no requirement. simple enough

Clear and simple MB

thunder
02-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Didnt the last 40 percent sale started the day brazil started? So they might have the 40 percent sale the day greenland starts

MathieuG89
02-13-2013, 08:14 AM
I'm done buying gold at full price. The only money I'll spend from now on will be during a 40% sale.

Vballmadam
02-13-2013, 08:29 AM

Pirates have no gold requirement! We buy because we want to!

American Capitalist
02-13-2013, 11:06 AM
I won't spend more than 10 bucks unless I see a 60% off sale.

BigD@wg
02-13-2013, 11:17 AM
I won't spend more than 10 bucks unless I see a 60% off sale.

I predict you will not spend more than 10 bucks. Likely everyone will see 40% for 24 hours followed by 20% for 24 hours...just like last time.

nerdi
02-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Ok, this post needs to come right back to the top, no sale, no spending!! I will buy regular vaults if we get a 5 gold refill!!

Kjctnorris
02-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Unless all of you are heavy gold players, it doesn't make sense to complain about the lack of a sale in this event. You are not playing against a predetermined goal, you are playing against other people with money.

A player who spends $8,000 on gold benefits a lot more from a sale than a player who spends $800. A sale only increases the disparity between heavy, light, and non-gold players. If all of you complaining are heavy gold spenders, carry on.

CAPT.GIN
02-14-2013, 05:51 PM
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can all keep dreaming but no sale is going to happen! The last events sale was just to reel everyone in

Speed ump
02-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Kj, I promise you those 800 dollar spenders want that sale too. It lets them make more hits, therefore more entertainment. Sitting around until your next free hit is boring. I don't think your point makes much sense to them or me. I think they know they're not competing at the top. They're trying to increase their results from the first event. Not compete with pun, ferr, or super. No one is keeping those who don't want to spend from spending, or maybe that's your way to allow you to keep up with free hits and no spending. I'm not going to twist anyone's arm to spend, or not to spend. If someone wants to spend, and wants a sale to give them their perceived value, why would that be an issue. If I want to buy a widget, and you see no sense in spending money on a widget, you have a problem with someone who wants to wait for a sale to buy the widget he wants, not the one you don't want.

Gritix
02-14-2013, 06:42 PM
There better be some sort of sale or my faction might be disappointed in me haha

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 07:11 PM
I hope they provide a sale for the sake of all players willing to play this event. However, I have a bad feeling that they are going to push the limit and see exactly how much they can make by not providing a sale.

They might even try to maximize that profit by offering a sale on the 2nd or 3rd day of the event.

Speed ump
02-14-2013, 07:38 PM
They might be very unhappy with that result. A lot of the positions will be obvious by then, right now everyone is starting from square one, strike while the ironis hot and the customers are begging for the product. In a couple days you might see some shutting things down

BigD@wg
02-14-2013, 07:41 PM
They might be very unhappy with that result. A lot of the positions will be obvious by then, right now everyone is starting from square one, strike while the ironis hot and the customers are begging for the product. In a couple days you might see some shutting things down

Oh I never said it would be smart on their part. Lol! Just a suspicion.

dj maj
02-14-2013, 07:57 PM
i dont plan on spending gold i MIGHT buy gold if there was 40% sale not sure if its even worth it now

HGF69
02-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Waiting, 50% please

Commerzpunk
02-15-2013, 12:07 AM
Oh, you all buy items and gold for real money?
I play the whole game for free. :-o

Is it still possible to stand?

ohwhatafinish
02-15-2013, 12:12 AM
Well, the scratchers have been and gone and still no data push. It's going to be a low scoring battle this one. Boycott is looking likely

SuperSonic Chimp
02-15-2013, 01:00 AM
I hope they provide a sale for the sake of all players willing to play this event. However, I have a bad feeling that they are going to push the limit and see exactly how much they can make by not providing a sale.

They might even try to maximize that profit by offering a sale on the 2nd or 3rd day of the event.

I was thinking they would play a little dirtier...do 20% off first, so everyone thinks thats the only discount...then come back Monday and hit us with 40% to suck us back in. Thats just playing on the value of 40 vs. 20.

I am a cow
02-15-2013, 02:40 AM
It would be funny if the last battle was for GREE offices, now that would be amusing are we agreed?

James_mac
02-15-2013, 03:26 AM
No sale = no gold for me! Simple as that.

thunder
02-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Im not buying until 40 percent off

JF5522
02-15-2013, 04:28 AM
No gold sale? No LE set? No working on Monday? Oh YES!!! GREE is on boycott. Lol

Jhoemel
02-15-2013, 04:41 AM
i dont plan on spending gold i MIGHT buy gold if there was 40% sale not sure if its even worth it now

I think there's a sale coming. Ka have its sale now. By the way nice avatar

stealyourface
02-15-2013, 04:55 AM
I'm disappointed by this also. I'll never buy gold at full price, and I'm sure I'm not alone, I'm sure this will effect their revenues generated during this event.

camper killer
02-15-2013, 05:09 AM
Empty promises, I wonder if all this has to do with the server crash that occurred Wednesday night. that caused a lot of trouble. We are over due for a data push as well.

Pakmom1
02-15-2013, 05:50 AM
It would be funny if the last battle was for GREE offices, now that would be amusing are we agreed?

Good one! I agree, would be a trip!

Dutchie
02-15-2013, 05:56 AM
There are a lot of impatient people on these threads... LOL

Maybe GREE will have no sale and they see how much revenue the WD event will generate without the 40% off.

Maybe GREE will start the sale an hour before the WD event.

Who knows apart from GREE. We can all speculate and hope.

Spanish Fly
02-15-2013, 06:18 AM
I only buy during a sale simple as that. Sale! Sale! Sale! Sale SAle! SALe! SALE! SALE! SALE!! SALE!!

ohwhatafinish
02-15-2013, 06:29 AM
I think no gold should be purchased, I don't want the GREE staff to start a thread with "we've been to Las Vegas and blown a $1 million of your money and we don't care"

Poopenshire
02-15-2013, 09:41 AM
this is getting out of hand. Looks like someone wants to bite the hand that feeds.

Low scoring event!

1earEddie
02-15-2013, 09:50 AM
There are a lot of impatient people on these threads... LOL

Maybe GREE will have no sale and they see how much revenue the WD event will generate without the 40% off.

Maybe GREE will start the sale an hour before the WD event.

Who knows apart from GREE. We can all speculate and hope.
You got it Dutchie. 1ear no buy gold anyway...he got plenty left over from last 40% sale...
how? because FFP faction of one only fight 3 times in BFB...overdid it for top 5000...
this time 2 fights...maybe only need 1...we will see

dads
02-15-2013, 09:52 AM
There's no new L.E sets yet either,wonder if there having a hard time sorting out other stuff & the push will come just before the event starts.

Oh well of to spend my cash else where for the time being certainly not buying vaults at full price for a few units.

CplJC
02-15-2013, 09:55 AM
GREE has got to be the dumbess company ever LOL..No sale...Refuses to listens to its costumers and makes the event effing long! ROFL...Man I'm glad i'm a free player ...

Milspec1
02-15-2013, 10:01 AM
Gree your communication is nothing short of horrible, I'm truly disappointed in how you treat your customers. WE ARE CUSTOMERS. I spent 5k with you last month, most companies would buy dinner for clients like that, wash their cars, or atleast give them a thank you call. All we are asking for is sticking to your word, listening to what people want and communicate with us, that alot to ask for? An hour before the event which you changed on us citing a rediculous holiday as an excuse and we know nothing about updates, sales, etc