PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Responce GREE?

Sillybeans
02-12-2013, 03:21 AM
I sent a contact support ticket on the 23rd of Jan, pationtly i waited for a reply.

Ticket details:

Due to being on android and lack of information regarding LE sets I bought 4 units incl the deepsea assassin and waverunner when it was only required to purchase the 1st two units. Sent a ticket enquiring about a refund and pointed out it was due to androids lack of capeability to display the requirements for the bonus unit during that LE set.

Who wastes money right?

BigD@wg
02-12-2013, 03:42 AM
That's a shame. Replying to the ticket does keep it open but prepare yourself for not getting what you seek. My only other advice would be to PM CJ54 with your ticket number and see if he can help get this resolved.

1earEddie
02-12-2013, 03:47 AM
Gree stealing from customers? Who would have thought it?

Sillybeans
02-12-2013, 03:50 AM
That's a shame. Replying to the ticket does keep it open but prepare yourself for not getting what you seek. My only other advice would be to PM CJ54 with your ticket number and see if he can help get this resolved.

I did before, when i 1st opened it but afterwards I realsed CJ has more than enough on his plate never mind dealing with forum PM's aswell. Altho it's now the 12th... I'll probably consider it after the 23rd when its been over a month.

Just wish they could do their job's as well as CJ can do his. I hope they aren't reading this post... :rolleyes:

Worst part is i recently upgraded my phone so I could do away with issues when loading MW. I saw a thread you cant transfer Android to ISO so i went for another android, specs are twice my old but right now android has crashing problems... alot smother when checking my base but 1/3 times doing an action crashes the game ¬_¬

pick_sax
02-12-2013, 06:44 AM
You'll be banned shortly. This post will be deleted. It is currently 0645pst. So this should happen in about 2 hours.

And the response you received is standard.

Sillybeans
02-12-2013, 06:58 AM
You'll be banned shortly. This post will be deleted. It is currently 0645pst. So this should happen in about 2 hours.

And the response you received is standard.

You should stick to more childish imaginary thoughts, thinking your speaking as a moderator is kind of lame. If the response I'll receive is standard (standard being a response I’ve already received). Your faith in GREE is even less than my own.

Sillybeans
02-12-2013, 07:42 AM
the response they gave you doesnt really say if they fixed it or not, it sounds like one of those canned "thanks for bringing it up to our attention" replies. I hope you get it fixed soon.

Rather than waiting around (which some here would recommend) I would email them again, it even says to let them know if you are experiencing the issue. I would reply to that email and then open another ticket, be polite of course.

I created another ticket, my phone has changed since then so that COULD have effected it (device ID) but player ID etc will be the same. Hopefully it doesn't screw it up O.o

Jhenry02
02-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Sillybeans, why didn't you ask your own faction first?

P.S. I was banned for 24 hours for reposting a support email.

Hit me up, I'll tell you how to handle it.

-j

CJ54
02-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Do not repost the content of support tickets on the forums.