PDA

View Full Version : FINALY ... profile stats for androiders are true !!!

(CK) EL
02-12-2013, 01:36 AM
With the new update for android that includes Syndicate event there are some crusial improvments
Now you can add - remove mafia members above 500 and your stats don't change any more ;)

attack and defence modifiers also work ;)

crazy hit and run modifier of +20 car attack works too :D

i am so happy :)

edit: when IOS users see my profile they see a different (higher) mafia defence than i see.
Seems to me that the right defence is what they see and not what i see.
(i am not talking about true defence)

LongFingers
02-12-2013, 02:57 AM
congrats android players, seems that other step has been done to correct android issues
We need more cookies if we want to do more tests, you know what I mean :)

ccmike
02-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Strange the defence of my defence buildings is reduced. I miss my goodfella 10% when I look at the defence building it self.

(CK) EL
02-12-2013, 03:03 AM
@LongFingers :)

Strange the defence of my defence buildings is reduced. I miss my goodfella 10% when I look at the defence building it self.

yes this has also happened.
This change was already been made for IOS users weeks now.
Goodfella bonus 10% in defence buildings was a glitch that is now fixed, either way that 10% was only in profile and was never working in battle.

lsumreed14
02-12-2013, 08:36 AM
I dont think the modifier for the Warmachine Sleigh is working. Can anyone confirm?

LongFingers
02-12-2013, 08:51 AM
I dont think the modifier for the Warmachine Sleigh is working. Can anyone confirm?
I'm IOS player. In fight I saw a screen with 505 mafia and 2525 items used (seems that +5 mafia works), but same ATK stats that showed in my profile. Same stats that give me my items, checked with an updated items spreadsheet.

I send a ticket to clarify this but there are more info here in this forum, than customer service give me with this (too much tickets, not enought time/people to give a correct reply)

Conclusion: I think doesn't work but fight screen shows something

dudeman
02-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Can anyone else confirm the hit'n'runner works now? I still have no idea as I can't see any clear indication anywhere that it is.

TRAZ
02-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Can anyone else confirm the hit'n'runner works now? I still have no idea as I can't see any clear indication anywhere that it is.

Can't even remotely begin to tell.

Daswi
02-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Items used in battle is still incorrect.

Big Bad Wolf
02-12-2013, 10:37 AM
I was very excited to see this fixed as well! Now if ww get multi click loot fixed than I'll be as happy as Elmo...

Ty1on
02-12-2013, 11:33 AM
When fighting/robbing someone, I'm seeing higher defense stats for them in the fight result screen than their profile. Sometimes as much as 30% more. Which is the real one? Prior to this release, it was the opposite and I figured the fight results screen was the more accurate one. (I'm on droid)

(CK) EL
02-12-2013, 11:43 AM
I keed updated a spreadsheet with my inventory. This is how i am absolutely certain about +20 car attack from crazy hit n runner.
Who ever is intrested about how item modifiers are combined with syndicate modifiers can pm me.
About +5 mafia members u r right, it is not visible but i think it works also because a friend who had ~700 pigskin bombs, he used 505 in battle.
About items used... The problem remains but isn't so importand.
Multiclick jobs problem is not fixed.
@ty1on. .. U r right. We see stats without syndicate modifiers. The true defence is the one one fight screen.

daystardawg
02-12-2013, 04:51 PM
so why was 10% bldg defense a glitch? if it said that was a bonus for being a goodfella, then we should get it.

CJ54
02-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Multiclick jobs problem is not fixed.

That was an item in the last Android meeting I was in, it'll be addressed.

so why was 10% bldg defense a glitch? if it said that was a bonus for being a goodfella, then we should get it.

It says "10% more income from buildings". Doesn't mention defense anywhere because it was not supposed to give any benefit to the defense buildings (and never did, sever-side. No one's actual real stats that count changed at all, just the display errors. everyone is still just as powerful as they were before).

daystardawg
02-12-2013, 05:31 PM
That was an item in the last Android meeting I was in, it'll be addressed.

in our lifetime? j/k.

but the sooner the better.

oh, and once its fixed, make sure it never, and i mean NEVER gets turned off.

(CK) EL
02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
It says "10% more income from buildings". Doesn't mention defense anywhere because it was not supposed to give any benefit to the defense buildings (and never did, sever-side. No one's actual real stats that count changed at all, just the display errors. everyone is still just as powerful as they were before).

At first i wanted to thank you for reply not only to that thread but to others also. The difference since you are responsible for the site is obvious.
Well said about that 10% but the main issue with defence buildings isn't "that 10%" but the fake stats that defence buildings have after they leveled up. Maybe funzio want us to have 5 of each type instead of 50 defence buildings and that happened because of a tippo, but the issue of fake stats remains. I remember very clearly that CCM implied that this will be fixed when he was asked about deleting defence buildings because of the tiny true contribution they have to our total defence.
I can assume that you are afraid of massive complains from people who spend gold for those buildings but you can not pretend that there is no problem.
Please look also about the other glitches that still exist.
1) i see different mafia defence than IOS users see in my profile (not in battle)
2) attack modifiers do not work in Boss event
3) mafia modifiers are not visible for android (eg +5 mafia members, even if you have 505 mafia do not increase your stats)
4) if a rival is in a syndicate and has modifiers because of this, i don't see that raise in his profile but only when i attack him.
thank you